WHITE SELF ADHESIVE KRAFT PAPER GUMMED TAPE ONE

Ref Price:
Loading Port:
China Main Port
Payment Terms:
TT OR LC
Min Order Qty:
-
Supply Capability:
-

OKorder Service Pledge

Quality Product

Order On-line Tracking

Timely Delivery

OKorder Service Pledge

Credit Rating

Credit Services

Credit Purchasing

Share to:

Product Description:

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail:

1Roll/Carton

Delivery Detail:

Within3days

Specifications

This tape is Washi(Japanese flat paper) uniformly coated with acrylic adhesive.This is just the right tape for paint masking.

Specifications

Product Name

Kraft paper tape

Adhesive

Rubber

Material

Kraft paper

Thinckness

100-200mic

Width

3-100mm

Length

10-100m

Size

Can be customized

Nomal size

48mm/50mm/60mm/70mm/72mm/76mm*100yards

Color

Brown, white

Printing

Offer printing if need

Packing

6rolls/shrink,36rolls/carton,or according to custom's require

Stocks size

48mm*50yards,loading 120rolls/carton

MOQ

500 rolls

InitialAdhesie

25#

Elongation

9%

Tensile

≥48N/25mm

Holding Force

72H

Application

Jointing paper, sealing box, bounding articles, apply to crack of home decroration, machine parts and electronic product etc.

Payment Terms

30% payable by T/T in advance,and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment.

Delivery Time

10-15days in receipt of deposit and product confirmation

Send a message to us:

Remaining: 4000 characters

- Self introduction

- Required specifications

- Inquire about price/MOQ

Q:How does the electrician use waterproof insulation tape?
Winding to the conductor exposed outside 2CM, generally winding 2~3 layer can. At first, you will not get used to the whole coil. You can tear up a paragraph and use it. After winding, wrap the 2~3 layer with ordinary insulating tape.
Q:What are the specifications for sealing tapes?
I saw a lot of different sizes of sealing tape on the Internet. Some are very thick and some are thin. Will the thickness of the same number be the same in the same number of yards? Some 100Y have around 1.5cm of the flesh, but some 100Y only about 0.7cm of the flesh, what is this possible? Or is it true or false? Ask the personage inside course of study to help solve!
Q:2014, how can I sell the tape better?
Fourth, the background of your company must say company influence and company history,Fifth, the market prospects and profit margins, regardless of the price of your products is how much of that is not a problem, and if you have a small list of hands, you can put the list to be introduced to customers, these are my experience to sell, can only give you a reference, are different for each personal selling, to try to know,
Q:How does the tape used for packing the finished product in the workshop be accounted for?
Bank deposits (or accounts payable, etc.)Lead in:The cost of production (or manufacturing expense)Revolving material - packaging
Q:What's the tape for sealing tape?
BOPP film can be produced by tube or flat film method. The BOPP films obtained by different processing methods have different properties. The BOPP film produced by the flat film method has a higher strength ratio (up to 8-10), so the strength is higher than that of the tube film, and the uniformity of the film thickness is better.
Q:What are the tapes for packing tape?
Size, core, stationery, glue, wet water, leather tape, double sided tape series
Q:What is the profit margin of the transparent tape for packaging?
Now, many of the tapes are closed and the profits are too transparent
Q:How does the sealing tape judge its viscosity?
2, holding power: in the tape completely stick objects, persistent viscous, test method is: the use of specified size of tape surface with live two plates, and a steel plate hanging on the tester, another piece of suspension 1KG weight, see two plates not separated how long can the time.
Q:For the moment the rubber stamp [] yellow pencil sharpener
How to paste it on how to post, usually a lap bar
Q:A tape of 2.5 cm thick, about how many meters
The average Taobao buys tapes between 165 and 170 meters. Actually do look at the film thickness. Less film thickness and less rice. The membrane is thin and the rice is more

1. Manufacturer Overview

Location
Year Established
Annual Output Value
Main Markets
Company Certifications

2. Manufacturer Certificates

a) Certification Name  
Range  
Reference  
Validity Period  

3. Manufacturer Capability

a)Trade Capacity  
Nearest Port
Export Percentage
No.of Employees in Trade Department
Language Spoken:
b)Factory Information  
Factory Size:
No. of Production Lines
Contract Manufacturing
Product Price Range