White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :2050*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC Foam Sheet Description
PVC Foam sheet
2050mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:Transparent Plastic Sheets and Inkjet?
- Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
- Q:What do you call the plastic sheets that cover ceiling fluorescent bulbs?
- light covers
- Q:Clear plastic sheet weed blocker?
- if you live in a really warm climate, you might kill everything underneath the plastic. The ground will heat up and the plastic will trap the warmth and the soil won't breathe. Let's hope it doesn't kill your plants.
- Q:Do You know a very strong glue to stick a rubber sheet at plastic?
- you could use a glue called gorilla glue. It is the strongest type of glue i know... The only thing is that you can not get it on your hands because if you get it on your hands and you touch something, you are going to be stuck and will have to wait for the glue to wear off and because the glue is waterproof, you should watch out. If you are interested, check this site out. You can Gorilla glue at Wal-Mart(it most likely there)
- Q:Kitchen roof plastic buckle how to dismantle
- From the above description, the demolition of the kitchen ceiling seems quite simple, but if the dismantling process does not pay attention to some details, it may damage the keel or the other, it will naturally affect the second renovation, demolition of the kitchen ceiling note what process? Take a look at the Home Furnishing Jiuzheng network is how to describe for you!1, the ceiling in the demolition of the original ceiling should take into account the safety of equipment and facilities, the need to avoid the demolition work affect the normal use of other kitchens in the kitchen. In principle, the ventilation and exhaust flue should be avoided when dismantling, and the original internal wires and water pipes need to be avoided.2, in the kitchen ceiling demolition, you need to know is that the decoration of the ceiling must be consistent with the overall style of the kitchen, so that it can achieve beautiful results.
- Q:why do people put plastic sheeting down before pouring concrete? I think i know but want to here from experts.?
- Putting plastic down before pouring concrete, is to prevent any water in the concrete from being absorbed by the underlying soil. If the water were to be absorbed by the soil, the process of the concrete 'curing' properly would be affected.
- Q:Will 2mil plastic sheeting work well for the plastic moisture block on the inside of your truck door....?
- moisture doesnt care how thick your plastic is. and no it wont make MUCH of a sound difference. windows make more noise usually.. unless u have shotgun holes thru your door - i doubt it. just make sure the plastic is sealed all over.. moisture on the inside or outside? any cheap plastic will do - heck, even garbage bags.. theyre not exposed to sunlight so wont break down from UV.. just tape em airtight allover. use (non chinese) duct tape - its good. u can tear it in half size strips easily too/
- Q:what kind of adhesive can i use to bond plastic sheet to metal?
- Any of the good epoxies will work. Just make sure the epoxy is rated for outdoor use and the part to be glued is dry and clean before applying. If you can, after gluing and to make sure the parts stay in contact, you might use some duct tape to hold things together. If the repair isn't visible , you can leave the tape on. If it will be visible, the tape can be removed after the epoxy has cured. (allow proper curing times with longer curing times possible with winter temperatures)
- Q:Where do u buy sheets of plastic mirror used in magic that are about 5 feet by a little over 2 feet?
- Builder's Square (now out of business) used to carry them. I bought some and attached them to a three-panel screen to use when I practiced tap dancing. Home Depot and Lowe's carried them at one time in their plexiglas sheets department, near the hardware, and in their ceiling panels department, near the lighting. If you have a Sutherlands Lumber near you, you might check with them.
- Q:Where can I buy a see-through plastic sheet for a dust jacket?
- It is called a drop cloth. They come in different weights of plastic. For a dust jacket you would want a fairly heavy (thick) one. Wal-mart has some as do MOST paint stores.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range