White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :2050*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC Foam Sheet Description
PVC Foam sheet
2050mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:What glue is the adhesive between aluminum and plastic in aluminum-plastic plate?
- Special adhesive APCP resin adhesive polymer film is specially designed for aluminum-plastic composite board adhesive polymer film, process can be applied to the polymer adhesive hot pressing composite aluminum plate production, but also for the production process of the plastic layer and the bonding resin co extrusion, adhesive can achieve lasting stability level.
- Q:I'm interested in trying to build a Microwave Plastic Sheet dryer.?
- It can be done, and done safely, although microwaves might not be the best source of energy for that particular application. Radio frequency energy might be a better choice. Unfortunately, this forum isn't really the best place for a detailed discussion. Click the source link below and feel free to make contact.
- Q:how do we make a transparent plastic sheet translucent?
- translucent, opaque, translucent, opaque, translucent, opaque,sparkling if it hasn't have been given many air bubbles, sparkling close to sufficient, sparkling, translucent in that order.
- Q:How come the plastic sheets in my display folder become cloudy around the edges?
- the cloudiness is caused by UV rays from the sun.
- Q:What do you call the plastic sheets that cover ceiling fluorescent bulbs?
- Q:How can I shatter a plastic sheet but keep it intact?
- Clear plastic usually won't shatter for any reason. Some kinds of plastics such as the kind used to make paint buckets will shatter after being stored a couple of years in a very hot shed. (How do you think I know that?) What you want to do is get a laminating kit. Office supply stores carry them. Stick a layer on both sides of thin glass and beat it into an artistic condition. Another technique that might work for you is to use art glass, commonly called stained glass. Break it into artistic shapes and tape together with masking tape on only one side. Then force clear silicon tub and tile sealer between the pieces. After it sets, strip off the tape and see what you have. Lastly, consider candy glass. It will shatter but it won't cut skin. When you see a movie where somebody is thrown through a window, that is candy glass. Ask at any stage supply store about that.
- Q:How long should I cover my allotment with black plastic sheeting?
- It depends upon soil temperatures. In the summertime in northern California it takes me about 6-8 weeks if I want to break up sod and make sure the weeds really are dead. We have a cool, mild climate here so if it's hot where you are (above 68 degrees above ground) the black plastic will help to heat the soil and speed the process. In the winter time where I live, it can take months. If the ground is any kind of frozen where you are or there is frost or snow on the ground around where you live, plan on it taking a LONG time, post thaw and into spring.
- Q:Where can i buy plastic drop sheets from?
- difficult problem. query at a search engine. that will can assist!
- Q:A roll of plastic sheeting, vegetable oil, and a bottle of tequila ?
- Oooo Oooo Can I come?
- Q:explain why a glowing charcle, a ripe rambutan and an object viewed through a red plastic sheet appears red?
- Charcoal while while glowing becomes luminous object and emits light which has a frequency which is sensed by our eye as red . On the other hand, a ripe rambutan which is a non luminous object and opaque absorbs all light rays except some scattered light rays which are sensed by our eye as red . And hence it looks red. A plastic sheet which is also a non-luminous, but transparent object , allows only light rays that are sensed by our eye as red to pass through it and absorbs all other light rays . ========================
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range