White Waterproof Rigid PVC Foam Board
standard size :2050*3050mm
NOTE: we can make other size according customer requirment
6-9days after confirm your order
PVC Foam Sheet Description
PVC Foam sheet
2050mm × 3050mm
White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc
ISO、SGS PONY Cetification
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
500000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. Advertisemen Board and sign board
2. the advertisement sheet for printing,engraving,cutting,sawing
3. Architectural decoration and upholstery
4. decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
- Q:In home improvement, what is the best material used in the kitchen ceiling, aluminum gusset is good, or PVC plate or aluminum plate?
- Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages.. Aluminum buckle: ceiling material Aluminum Alloy plate as raw material, usually aluminum magnesium alloy; can be divided into square plate and strip in two categories according to the shape, the surface treatment process can be divided into spray plate, plate rolling, peritoneal coated plate, the plate has to peritoneal high price and Yi Qingxi, suitable for home use anti tarnishing. Plastic plate: in the plastic on the surface of a thin layer of aluminum, aluminum rolling process showed that the majority of coating, the thickness of the aluminum plate according to the different price difference, in general, more than 12s of aluminum plate is more suitable for home use, too thin will affect the service life. Aluminum plastic board can be used in kitchen and toilet ceiling, but it requires strict waterproof treatment of wooden keel and wooden board of substrate, otherwise it will rot.
- Q:What are the clear sheets used to insulate your windows called?
- Window insulation kits. They come with two-sided tape and plastic sheeting. You stick it on and shrink it to a tight fit with a blow dryer.
- Q:What is polystyrene foam board thin plastering exterior wall insulation system?
- Polystyrene board instead of thin plastering system has: polystyrene board sandwich practice, polystyrene board net casting, polystyrene board without mesh casting, composite insulation board, large mold built practices. These practices are not thin plastering practices can tile.Sandwich approach is: use the powder particles sticking polyphenyl plate wall and then use the powder particles and smooth, mortar, hanging mesh, and mortar.
- Q:where can i buy plastic sheets for vacuum forming?
- Google your own address then Map then Search Nearby and Plastics - Sheet. This should give you places that will sell you many kinds of plastics and will cut down from full sheets (which are 4x8 ft in US) Call them and ask about types and cost. Some specialize. In Dallas Texas, Regal Plastics is one such.
- Q:What is the glue can be glued plastic foam board?
- With foam glue, building materials stores should be sold, and decoration materials stores also have
- Q:How are mass sheets of plastic made?
- Plastic sheets / tubes of longer length are produced by extruding. Smaller sizes by moulding.
- Q:where can i find a big sheet of clear plastic for making stencils?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: where can i find a big sheet of clear plastic for making stencils? im currently decorating one of the bedrooms of the house im living in, and have set my self on having a big stencil design, roughly abut 6 ft x 4 ft but i need a sheet of plastic to be able to make the stencil, any ideas as to where i could find something like this?
- Q:Are skateboard novices, small fish boards, plastic boards and maple planks different?
- I've been skateboarding for seven years and should be able to answer it.
- Q:Do you actually know anyone who was scared into stockpiling plastic sheeting and duct tape?
- Right after Katrina and Rita went through the Houston area, alot of people stockpiled everything, water and sheeting and tape and batteries and canned food. Crazy heh
- Q:Do Yamaha guitar's pickguards usually come with a plastic sheet/sticker over them?
- If its just a see-through sticky plastic film that's like a giant see-through sticker covering the surface of the pick guard, it's been put there to protect the finish on the pick guard when it's in a shop or being transported. It's meant to be taken off cos it's just there to keep things clean until somebody buys it. It won't affect the guitar if you leave it on, cos I bought a Les Paul and after a few weeks I taught the pick guard paint was blistering but when i pulled at it....It was a protective plastic sticker that Gibson had put on it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range