Detailed Product Description of White PVC Ceilings
1.Good quality, lower price
2.Various of colors,smooth surface,easy to install
The main Material
PVC ,Calcium Carbonate PVC content % : 30%-60%
It can be processed by drilling, sawing, nailing, planning and bonding and be in hot-forming, hot-bending and hot-folding and be welded and bonded with supplementary materials
Length:6m,5.95m,4m,3m or customized
Features of White PVC Ceilings
(1)Good looking and easy cleaning & maintenance ,lightweight,
(2)printing/laminated pvc ceiling
(3)more than 500colors for choose
Packaging & Delivery of White PVC Ceilings
Standard export cartons, shrink bog packing ,also can accord to customers ' demand. Length: common 5.8m for 20'fcl and 5.95m for 40'HQ or accord to customers' inqiry.
Application of White PVC Ceilings
Household Ornament : Wall and ceiling of indent independent housebathroom
Public and Management Place :Toilet of building and hall
Common Office :Ceiling of business Place
- Q:Job in real estate?
- Avoid Real Estate like the Plague. Look at the Five Star Hotels like the Ritz Carlton and apply for a Front Desk or Administrative Position.
- Q:A Question About High-end Real Estate?
- You know what ... anythings possible BUT what you have to understand people in the high end real estate( and people with high end real estate) have contacts and networks build BUT that doesn't necessarily matter. You can break into these areas! Most people in the high end real estate sector have many clients or realtors. Want to be successful, heres a good start (1) ALWAYS dress to impress (dress to the same level as your customers, that's important (2) have HIGH integrity (meaning honestly and ethics (3) be a shark in the office over property but a DIPLOMAT with close clientele and customers (4) BE HUMBLE AND CONSERVATIVE!!! many wealthy people find this comforting and that's exactly how you build relationships! (5) don't compete in the bull sh%^t game were you're DISCOUNTING other people or company's it's really BAD TASTE! That's a great start... other than that WORK HARD ... BE DETERMINED ... GIVE IT TIME ... SUCCESS WILL COME ... FOR-SURE!! GOOD LUCK MAN! nothing comes easy!
- Q:New York real estate?
- First thing you need to know what real estate you want to get in to. If you want to be an agent i recommend go to weichert university in Nj. you'll pay for the course but you get your money back after you make sales. They will train you after a year or two go for your brokers license at that point you know can open your own company. If you don't want to go through that then you have to hire a broker to be in the office at all time. Now if you want to be landlord then you will need some money or good credit to buy a property you can own, The time it will take varies. But the key thing here is if you think safe and small you will stay safe and small. Flipping home you will need some money or good credit to buy a property best to start in small neighborhoods where houses need TLC, If you have the money to invest already then look for the ugly house on a nice block. there's is other real estate business but i hope this help you
- Q:Why should I become a real estate agent?
- I'm starting next week on my studies. The comission is great. Lets say you sell a multimillion dollar house, you'll easily walk away with atleast half a million in comission. Typically, one sale equals several thousand. I'd say that and if your into looking at different homes, having your own hours, and being out in the streets while on the job; it can be very ideal. The major con, is the recession. The economy seems like it's shot even though they say the recession ended, what, about a year ago? The housing market is in a bad state. It would be tough to make a sale, especially for a new agent. But if you already have a part time job like me, I think you could do it without struggling financially any worse than you already are..
- Q:Do you really need a drivers license to sell real estate?
- I suppose that it is possible, but if the prospective buyers wanted to view the property, how would he manage. Also he would be totally reliant on the vendor's opinion of the property as he would be unable to inspect it for himself.
- Q:how to obtain a real estate license in pennsylvania?
- Best way- fake one using Microsoft Word. Nobody checks the authenticity. Just make sure you frame it after you print it out. Good luck!
- Q:finding a real estate agent?
- Property taxes: You are required to pay taxes in a lump sum. However, most mortgage companies will create a monthly budget mortgage payment that includes the loan plus taxes, home owners, and any other costs that must be paid to protect their investment. The money is placed in an escrow account, and paid when those items are due, in a lump sum. Paying your agent: In most cases, the buyer's commission is paid by the seller. This is not mandatory, only traditional. It is a throwback to the days when there were no buyers' agents, only cooperating brokers. A seller can refuse to pay the commission. In that case, you would have to pay the commission at closing.
- Q:Information on real estate agent?
- Being a real estate agent is a 100% commissioned job so if you are good at it you can make a lot of money and if you are bad at it, you can actually lose money. The toughest part of being a real estate agent is making it through the first year because real estate school only teaches you what you need to pass the state license exam and virtually nothing about the business. It is impossible to estimate what you will make in your first year, but with all things you tend to be paid more when you put more effort and time into your endeavour.
- Q:Which real estate companies are best for new agents?
- Hi Ryan :-) Yes, the larger franchises do offer in-house training. I belong to an ERA Franchise (owned by Realogy who also owns C-21 and Coldwell Banker). I've found the online courses they offer to be excellent as well as convenient since you can do them in the comfort of your own home. Some are webinar formats which are also nice because you have an opportunity to answer questions. As far as getting your license...I would stay with an Independent Program for your Principles...recommend Anthony's or Allied for that. You don't want to contractually obligate yourself to a franchise for your initial schooling. The best way to find a good office is to talk to the local agents. It is really important to find an office that isn't too large and with a broker that is very informed and involved in the day-to-day business. Find an agent who LOVES their office and their broker. How active are they in their community? Are they up-to-speed on the newest technologies available? It is more important for you to find a place where you feel supported, and comfortable but challenged. Take your time so you don't office hop. Commission split is not the most important so don't be tempted by 90% commission splits because 90% of the time you will have NO support from your broker. Most beginners start out in the 50-60% range and work up to 70-75% as they gain experience. You may want to look into a good coaching program such as Mike Ferry or Tim Julie Harris. Both are excellent. Best of luck to you! This is not a seller's market...not a buyer's market....it is a Realtor's market!
- Q:What could your real estate agent have done better?
- When I was looking for a home 5 years ago, I contacted a realtor well in advance (I was then living in another state). We corresponded and I gave her all the specifics on when I'd be arriving to see property in her area. After my arrival, I found she had left on vacation! The nerve, and I had spent months researching the area, etc. So, her assistant was there and she showed me around, even took me back to the airport when I left! Now there was someone I wanted to do business with again...and I did, when I bought my home I used her, not her boss. So there! Basically, I find out of town realtors to be really lousy when it comes to helping out. They think just because you haven't moved yet, you won't be a client...not true of course. This has happened to me two times (not being serviced properly by agents out of town). It is very frustrating and their behavior is unprofessional.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average