Detailed Product Description of White PVC Ceilings
1.Good quality, lower price
2.Various of colors,smooth surface,easy to install
The main Material
PVC ,Calcium Carbonate PVC content % : 30%-60%
It can be processed by drilling, sawing, nailing, planning and bonding and be in hot-forming, hot-bending and hot-folding and be welded and bonded with supplementary materials
Length:6m,5.95m,4m,3m or customized
Features of White PVC Ceilings
(1)Good looking and easy cleaning & maintenance ,lightweight,
(2)printing/laminated pvc ceiling
(3)more than 500colors for choose
Packaging & Delivery of White PVC Ceilings
Standard export cartons, shrink bog packing ,also can accord to customers ' demand. Length: common 5.8m for 20'fcl and 5.95m for 40'HQ or accord to customers' inqiry.
Application of White PVC Ceilings
Household Ornament : Wall and ceiling of indent independent housebathroom
Public and Management Place :Toilet of building and hall
Common Office :Ceiling of business Place
- Q:commercial real-estate agent's recommended education?
- Take some personal finance (consumer economics), general business and accounting courses as well as those for the skill areas mentioned. An AA degree would be fine. If you're going to take the courses, might as well get something to show for it.
- Q:how to become a real estate businesswoman?
- This is a list of over twenty of the best real estate books, organized by topic. Discover the best Real Estate in Best Sellers. Find the top 100 most popular items in Amazon Books Best Sellers. The big problem with all real estate books is that, at best, For more details one can also visit.... Real Estate Agent Geelong
- Q:real estate agencies?
- It is sensible to opt for a real estate agent who is sincere about his/her qualifications and it is sensitive towards the client's desires. Try to find agents who are experienced in the newest market developments qualified and accommodating.You could check the agent's qualifications at real estate offices.
- Q:Silly question about real estate agents?
- I do not recognize the import of this question. I understand 2 truly property sellers who're liberal Democrats. I do not suppose you're going to be in a position to uncover any trustworthy information regarding the political association of truly property sellers.
- Q:Becoming a real estate agent (Miami, FL)?
- Often in real estate depressions like the current period going back to the beginning of the Near Depression in Dec, '07, it's not hard to get hired, the hard part is getting the sales n listings that make the commish. One of the best ways around that prob is to know many financing options. In the RE depression of the early 1980's where interest rates were abt 17%, the mort cos got creative w/ graduated payment morts, adjustable rates, balloons, etc. One of the best was the combo of grad payment, adj rate. Some Realtors that mastered creative financing then did well, one reason being there was little competition from those offering conventional 30 yr fixed financing @ 17%. Know financing, know the local market, and most of all, listen to your customers [and everyone else in the biz who knows what they'r talking abt], but esp, your customers. ===== It's likely not hard to get hired, bc most realtors are independent contractors. The company usually pays them nothing and their sole income is from commish.
- Q:Real Estate license...?
- Be patient, your Dad is wise in that if you get a degree in finance and business perhaps with a minor in real estate you can then get your real estate license and do commercial deals. The money is better, the days M-F with no Sun open house, few credit problem buyers, and more opportunities. If I had it to do over that is exactly what I'd do. If my Dad could have convinced me to stick with college, as good as I have done I'd have rivaled the Donald (Trump). And what I'd have earned as a college grad would be mine for ever, nobody could take it from me. Real estate is not a vocation for the faint of heart, the weak or meak. It will take several months at best after getting your license to get your first deal and maybe close it. With a finance/real estate degree you can go to a REIT or Wal-Mart or some such corporate entity or one of the national or regional commercial brokerages and they will find an opening for you, I promise! Get the pedeigree- hey come to TN, I'll give you a chance! But hang in there with college, it is WELL worth it. The real estate market in California is slowing, and on the left coast in general tends to be a wild ride anyway. This is not a good tme to get in unless you can live a long time between closings. Once you learn the busiiness and understand the real estate market, whether slow or good times you will survive. Be advised that most sales jobs are commissioned sales. It is best to finish college while Dad will foot the bill. Don't go pay the stupid tax, it isn't worth it.
- Q:Real Estate Investing..Degree?
- 1) You don't love real estate. You really love money. 2) A degree would be useless. You learn about real estate by being involved with it and doing deals. 3) Your first deal should be your own home. 4) Your first tenant(s) can be rent-paying roommate(s) in your home. You'll be able to determine if you have the temperament to be a landlord in a low-risk manner. 5) Colleges offer real estate courses but they're no better than what you can learn from reading books at a public library.
- Q:real estate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
- If you are interested in selling real estate you have to be licensed. Depending on what state you are in that means about 90 hours of classes and a pretty difficult test. Investment-wise you are looking at roughly $1000 to get licensed. Once licensed my suggestion would be to find an experienced agent that you can work as an assistant to to get a leg up in the business.
- Q:Going into Real Estate? Yes, or no?
- Wait...are you serious? You couldn't have picked a worse time to consider real estate. No one can afford to buy a house these days. Hell, 10% of the population doesn't even have a job! Banks aren't lending. Home equity was crushed. My friend's mom was a great real estate agent. She lost her home 8 months ago. Business is a good major. If you don't have time to do your homework, try working a security job. You don't have to do much; you can do your homework at the job.
- Q:First time home buyer - Real estate question(s)?
- Becca, that is what your agent to suppose to help you with. Don't ever be embarrassed about asking them questions. If the seller doesn't answer the offer in the time you've given them, then you have a decision to make. You can extend that, do nothing and walk away, or make another offer. If they counter offer, you get to: accept, reject or counter offer back. Once one party accepts the offer of the other, and signs the documents, the property is technically the buyers. Meaning the sellers can not continue to offer the property for sale, nor accept any other offers. Once both parties agree and sign the paperwork, it's a done deal, all that is left to do is closing.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average