Detailed Product Description of White PVC Ceilings
1.Good quality, lower price
2.Various of colors,smooth surface,easy to install
The main Material
PVC ,Calcium Carbonate PVC content % : 30%-60%
It can be processed by drilling, sawing, nailing, planning and bonding and be in hot-forming, hot-bending and hot-folding and be welded and bonded with supplementary materials
Length:6m,5.95m,4m,3m or customized
Features of White PVC Ceilings
(1)Good looking and easy cleaning & maintenance ,lightweight,
(2)printing/laminated pvc ceiling
(3)more than 500colors for choose
Packaging & Delivery of White PVC Ceilings
Standard export cartons, shrink bog packing ,also can accord to customers ' demand. Length: common 5.8m for 20'fcl and 5.95m for 40'HQ or accord to customers' inqiry.
Application of White PVC Ceilings
Household Ornament : Wall and ceiling of indent independent housebathroom
Public and Management Place :Toilet of building and hall
Common Office :Ceiling of business Place
- Q:What degree should a real estate agent get?
- Real Estate Deal Finding Software!
- Q:Real estate career requirements?
- Real estate career is not a very descriptive label. Maintenance work is a real estate career too. Please be more specific. Do you want to be a real estate broker? A property manager? A real estate portfolio manager?
- Q:Real-estate millionaires on TV?
- Those things are always scams. They always charge outrageous amounts for their knowledge they will share with you. Don't buy into it. If you are interested in learning the real estate business then get in contact with a local business man/woman in your area and I'm sure they will share their knowledge of the business with you. Also, look into getting your real estate license. It takes a lot of time and work to become succesful in real estate though so be prepared for that and don't expect to automatically become a millionaire.
- Q:Real estate buying and selling?
- Buy and flipping is dangerous when you don't know what you're doing. Trust me, I did it myself and found I couldn't afford one house because I couldn't find a buyer. So it happens. Wish I did seek out books like what you're doing now. Time passed and I learned. One of the books I've read on real estate can be found below.
- Q:Investing in real estate?
- Real property funding is a difficult discipline, with plenty of cash exchanging arms. If you would love to develop your funding portfolio, truly property is an overly general technique to do it. This consultant will support get your cash invested thoroughly.
- Q:Calling other real estate investors......?
- they are usually listed in the classified section of the newspaper. look under investment properties. there are groups that advertise there.
- Q:Where and how to start real estate investment?
- Stay local so you rely on others less. You usually can't rent out condos, so those are a bad idea. Commercial property can remain vacant for very long periods of time but the profit is good when it is rented. Single family home and multiple units 4 or less is a good place to start. Personally I would not buy in DC, the tenants there are almost all on programs and those programs are very socialist in nature. It would be hard to break even as a landlord there.
- Q:Hawaii real estate???
- Fee simple is an estate in land in common law. It is the most common way real estate is owned in common law countries, and is ordinarily the most complete ownership interest that can be had in real property short of allodial title, which is often reserved for governments. Fee simple ownership represents absolute ownership of real property but it is limited by the four basic government powers of taxation, eminent domain, police power, and escheat and could also be limited by certain encumbrances or a condition in the deed. How ownership is limited by these government powers often involves the shift from allodial title to fee simple such as when uniting with other property owners acceding to property restrictions or municipal regulation
- Q:What are the best ways to find money to invest in real estate?
- Don't invest money you don't own. Get a job and save money until you have enough to invest. You shouldn't even be considering getting into real estate unless you're experienced in the stock market and have plenty of money, and won't be totally devistated by a major loss.
- Q:Real Estate Agents only, please help!?
- Here, you HAVE to have a sponsor to work. You can take the class, but you can't actually get your license without a sponsor. In a lot of cases, the broker will pay for the school (especially if he has a hard time finding decent agents who actually want to work) and then you may or may not have to pay him back. But, regardless of whether you have any type of agreement with the broker to pay for the course, you will still need a sponsor to get your license.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average