Specifications of White Pigment Titanium Dioxide Lower Price R105
1.Maily used on plastics,rubber
3.Rutile and anatase
4.High quailty,good price
White Pigment Titanium Dioxide Lower Price R105
coatings, printing ink, rubber, glass, leather, cosmetics, soaps, plastic and paper making etc
TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:What is high performance polymer?
- High performance polymers generally use aromatic heterocycles.
- Q:What substance can be pvc PVC stained
- Industrial dyeing is generally used in color masterbatch.
- Q:Want to know how much the drying temperature of the paint is?
- Do not know what you want to ask is the paint baking time, plastic parts paint baking time to 65 degrees in half an hour can reach the hardness requirements, aluminum paint in general should be more than one hundred degrees can meet the requirements The
- Q:What is a clear paint?
- Clear is the last coat you would put on a car to give it the shine with a base coat- clear coat finish, candy paints and tints as well as the powder you are thinking of are difficult to work with if you are not an experienced painter. Also you would need use of an air compressor, paint sprayer, and an idea location to do the work.... very expensive. Some parts stores sell some pretty funky paint in a spray can lf you just want to paint parts of the car like wheels, trim or whatever.
- Q:What is the physical state of a polymer? Which can be divided into several
- Several physical forms of the polymer are: solid (more common), liquid (in fact, the sol state), liquid crystal (sub-soluble liquid crystal and thermotropic liquid crystal)
- Q:How much paint do I need for a paint fight?
- tempura paints-will wash out of clothes normal paint- wear rubbish or old clothes you don't wear anymore, just in case the paint wont come off fabric paint- for the 2nd, 3rd and fourth idea :-) to make things interesting: 1) blow up a balloon (relatively small) 2) put the paint inside 3) fill it as much as you can ( the heavier, the better splash it will make) wear white: 1) once you have finished 2) take off the white item of clothing 3) leave it to dry 4) there you have a memory of the birthday and a cool clothing item ! wall paint: 1) get a giant sheet (bed sheet) 2) pin it to the wall with nails or drawing pins 3) get a paintbrush 4) splat the paint all over the wall and whatever you want to paint on it floor paint: 1) sheet on the floor 2) grab a tray or plate 3) put paint in each one 4)use your hands and feet, make a trail, make a picture with hand prints !
- Q:JS polymer cement based waterproof coating how to use
- The base surface clean, leveling, to keep no cracks, no loosening; yin and yang angle made of circular arc; sharp place will be polished.
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Flexible polymer is made of acrylic emulsion with the necessary compound additives, and can be mixed with the amount of cement into a polymer cement waterproof coating for the wall, the ground coating to form a flexible coating waterproof layer can also be added to the cement mortar Used for plaster, and tiles.
- Q:How can one distinguish between dye inks and pigment inks? The
- Why water-based pigment ink may become the mainstream inkjet ink products? A: The water-based pigment ink is the first water-based, add ingredients away from the organic solvent composition, the human body and the environment is not harmful, it is environmentally friendly ink, in line with today's social civilization development direction. Furthermore, due to the use of nano-pigment production of ink, to overcome the dye-type ink on the temperature, humidity, atmospheric conditions, light effects such as sensitive to water-resistant anti-UV anti-UV fade the ideal effect, just to overcome the traditional inkjet printing defects , So there is reason to believe that water-based pigment ink is the future of printing ink mainstream products.
- Q:Ink, paint, paint the difference
- All materials used for coating and having certain functions are coatings.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range