Main raw material:silicate
Useful: construction material
Packing:50kg per bag shipped by container or bulk carrier
Grade :32.5 / 42.5 / 52.5
White cement is the most widely used construction material in the world. It has built a reputation for serving the construction industry with high performance products that encourage creativity and ensure longevity.
It is recommended for general architectural applications, such as precast concrete,cast-in-place concrete, terrazzo, tile grout,portland cement paint, masonry units,swimming pools, glass fiber reinforced concrete, surface bonding mortars,ornamental statuary, floor tiles, concrete roof tiles, and concrete products, perimeter security, caststone pavers; and for traffic safety construction such as concrete median barriers,bridge parapets, guardrails, sound barrier walls, earth retaining walls, reflecting curbs and other delineators. White Portland Cement may be used as a base to produce vibrant and true colors prized in almost any architectural concrete application.
- Q:What is the amount of cement used in China in 2014?
- The use of coal is very broad, can be summed up according to its purpose for the two main purposes: thermal coal, coking coal
- Q:What's the best way to get unstuck from cement?
- i'm sure your spatchula that has been scratching off the burnt and undisirable food you've been serving him for years would work to free him.
- Q:how to get rubber cement of the front of a picture?
- Rubber cement eraser. Its useful for just such an occasion. It looks a bit like French Toast.
- Q:What are the properties of cement?
- Cement should be tested for its following properties: 1. Fineness Fineness, or particle size of portland cement affects rate of hydration, which is responsible for the rate of strength gain. The smaller the particle size, the greater the s
- Q:cement question?
- If you hire a concrete contractor it is about $8.50 a square foot poured and finished. I think that is what you were look for.
- Q:Optimum Cement sand ratio for house please?
- I would use gravel and sand. For a 1 cubic yard concrete mix, use the following: 600 lbs cement 1250 lbs gravel 1650 lbs sand 45 gallons water (about 375 lbs) If you have to use all sand, then just use a 5:1 ratio and use a water to cement ratio of about .6 (6 lbs water to 10 lbs cement) This will put you at about 3000 psi. Don't add too much water as your strength will drop a bunch. Easier way: Just call the local concrete batch plant and ask for 3000 psi concrete. I would also call a local engineering firm to send someone out to take some concrete samples to make sure you get what you ordered. It'll cost a couple hundred bucks for the concrete tests, but it's worth it if you are building a house which will cost tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Q:I want to open building materials store main cement: tiles and the like. How much money to invest in the root. Store area of more than 100 square feet
- Oh! Open building materials shop ah! Professional guidance with you. Taobao check days Yao ceramic tiles glue, customer service will guide you
- Q:how to test a cement resistor?
- Never heard of a cement resistor. Could be CERMET? But to test a resistor, connect the leads of the multimeter across it, (it has to be disconnected from any other circuit components) set the multimeter to the ohms mode. .
- Q:How do u make cement ?
- Try okorder.com ur answer is there
- Q:Where can i buy the jordan retro 4 shoes (white/cement) ?
- From the interwebz. You can buy ANYTHING from the internet! :)
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range