Main raw material:silicate
Useful: construction material
Packing:50kg per bag shipped by container or bulk carrier
Grade :32.5 / 42.5 / 52.5
White cement is the most widely used construction material in the world. It has built a reputation for serving the construction industry with high performance products that encourage creativity and ensure longevity.
It is recommended for general architectural applications, such as precast concrete,cast-in-place concrete, terrazzo, tile grout,portland cement paint, masonry units,swimming pools, glass fiber reinforced concrete, surface bonding mortars,ornamental statuary, floor tiles, concrete roof tiles, and concrete products, perimeter security, caststone pavers; and for traffic safety construction such as concrete median barriers,bridge parapets, guardrails, sound barrier walls, earth retaining walls, reflecting curbs and other delineators. White Portland Cement may be used as a base to produce vibrant and true colors prized in almost any architectural concrete application.
- Q:How can I get paint off of outdoor cement stairs?
- Sand blast it, most large construction rental places rent these out. Cement is so porous your going to have a tough time with anything.
- Q:how do you tile a cement patio?
- most tile is put down on cement so your alright there. go to your hardware store and thy will fix you up but you need a mortar that is good for out side like what you would use for a shower don't for get to put a sealer on it or all your hard work will be for nothing
- Q:can i make decorative rocks for my aquarium out of cement?
- If the mix you were using was guarenteed to not leak anything into the water it would be fine.
- Q:What is a good pair of shoes for working on a cement floor?
- Soft rubber soles. They will wear out faster but will save your knees and feet. If you stand in one place very long also add a rubber mat to the floor. The more cushioning the better.
- Q:Portland + fast curing cement?
- You'll fully grasp it much better should you put in the type of a desk of ratio of volumes: Cement Sand Concrete 1 section 4 constituents Cement+sand=5 prts Cement: 1/5 of concrete Sand: four/5 of concrete (After dividing components of cement and sand by means of complete quantity (materials of concrete) thus if x barrels of concrete made, volume of cement used =x/5 barrels reply is A moreover as some of others said answer A and E usually are not THE equal! X/5 method x divided with the aid of 5 1/5x , I think was originally written as 1 --- 5x on your paper, this implies 1 divided through (5x) Hope i have been valuable and you are not burdened...
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- For your walls, first use one or two coats of a good quality primer followed by one or two finish coats. The best paint for the floor is an Epoxy paint. Your home store can recommend something for your specific conditions.
- Q:What is cement called with no rocks?
- Cement is a term specifically used to describe one ingredient of either concrete or in other flavors sand mix or mortar mix. Its full name is portland cement to differentiate it from any other type of glue which may also be referred to as cement. Generally you select any product based upon the application. Rocks add strength to a concrete mixture. You have a reason for not wanting any rocks. If you are trying to glue bricks or cement blocks together you would use a mortar mix. (Although if you were not concerned about fire I have seen a quick wall with cement blocks and construction adhesive.) If you are trying to fill in a smallish hole in a sidewalk you might use a sand mix or a concrete leveler. If you are trying to fill in low spots in a sidewalk you might use a concrete leveler like Top Bond.If you are trying to fill in around rods or handrails you might use an anchoring cement. If you are trying to fill in a hole or crack against water you would use a hydraulic cement. For top coats on walls you might use a mortar mix or several other commercial preparations. Of all of these the hydraulic cement has the finest particles with a top coater like topbond coming a close second. It is virtually clay that hardens quickly. If you go back to the depot instead of a masonry yard let them do what they know best: describe their products. Just tell them what you are trying to do. There are also preparations that use a non mineral based filler instead of sand. I recently saw very light cement blocks in Europe, but they have a problem of soaking up a lot of water. Structo-light might be one such product.
- Q:can ticks be found on cement?
- NO they cannot.. They can only survive on living animals... Like humans, cats, dogs.. etc. (BTw pick me for best answer =} )
- Q:which is heavier-sand,cement or water? please?
- A pound of sand, a pound of cement, and a pound of water all weigh the same. However, in volume cement is heavier.
- Q:Is contact cement flammable when dry?
- To my understanding, NO. Here is a definition copied from the second link provided in the Source box below, OK? Liquids with a flash point less than 60.5 or 37.8 °C (141 or 100 °F)—depending upon the standard being applied—are considered flammable, while liquids with a flash point above those temperatures are considered combustible. By this definition, a gob of dried contact cement is probably combustible, but certainly, not flammable. I've heard of low grade diesel, not needing a Flammable placard in shipment. Wood, for a quick example, is combustible. I think you could easily test this to your satisfaction with little butane torch. If your gob of dried glue, don't quickly ignite, it's only combustible.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range