Main raw material:silicate
Useful: construction material
Packing:50kg per bag shipped by container or bulk carrier
Grade :32.5 / 42.5 / 52.5
White cement is the most widely used construction material in the world. It has built a reputation for serving the construction industry with high performance products that encourage creativity and ensure longevity.
It is recommended for general architectural applications, such as precast concrete,cast-in-place concrete, terrazzo, tile grout,portland cement paint, masonry units,swimming pools, glass fiber reinforced concrete, surface bonding mortars,ornamental statuary, floor tiles, concrete roof tiles, and concrete products, perimeter security, caststone pavers; and for traffic safety construction such as concrete median barriers,bridge parapets, guardrails, sound barrier walls, earth retaining walls, reflecting curbs and other delineators. White Portland Cement may be used as a base to produce vibrant and true colors prized in almost any architectural concrete application.
- Q:components of cement?
- If you meant concrete it's portland cement, sand, stone in the form of round or crushed rock and water. Modern concrete has additives like; 1) fly ash (processed from coal power plants) to replace some of the portland, it's cheaper 2) detergents to make bubbles, entrained air improves strength 3) chemicals such as calcium chloride to make it set up faster 4) other addmixtures to make it set up slower Everything depends on the mix design for the specific job.
- Q:how much are the jordan black cement 3's?
- Probably the most common occurrence and issue out there is having gum stuck on your shoes. There are time when it comes right off, then there are times when it's a desperate struggle to remove every single sticky bit of it off your shoes. The Air Jordan 3 has had a big year with some much loved, classic colorways returning to NikeStore, as well as a new edition especially for this year. Launching on Black Friday is the next installment the iconic Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 Retro. With big-time innovation and lethal good looks, the Air Jordan 3 was the first shoe designed by Tinker Hatfield and features visible Nike Air and elephant print alongside the introduction of the iconic Jumpman logo. The launch of this shoe was the first time Spike and Mike hooked up and Mars Blackmon started hitting TV screens around the world.
- Q:Wil Ceramic tile stick to cement board with glue?
- The thin set you need to use is considered a glue of sorts. You need the thin set to properly put down the cement board also, so why no still use it for your glue? And theres not a professional tiler worth his weight in thin set that will use tile mastic for flooring. The other reason you don t use mastics is that they never fully dry out and crystallize like the old mastic. The new ones remain plyable, unlike the old mastics that were petroleum based and dried out and crystallized , losing their bond. Any type of glue you d try to use would need a full coverage, like you get with a thin set. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Please any one says me Chemical composition of Portland cement?
- Typical constituents of and Portland cement Mass% Calcium oxide, CaO 61-67% Silicon oxide, SiO2 19-23% Aluminum oxide, Al2O3 2.5-6% Ferric oxide, Fe2O3 0-6% Sulfate 1.5-4.5%
- Q:Is blacktop or cement cheaper? I have a gravel parking space that is about 10 ft long and 30 ft wide.?
- where we live cement costs more. . For that small of a spot, I would do cement. The black top might even cost more, because they have to bring all their equipment out.
- Q:why do tires on cement have such good fiction?
- because cement is not as compactly put togehter as other materials such as gravel. because there is space between the concrete( hard to detect with naked eye) the tire dont as easily roll over the surface creating friction. hope it helps.
- Q:How to embed river stones in already dry cement?
- I really think you'll have to start all over again. Put river rock down and pour cement over rock and clean rocks quickly before cement drys. Have you thought about large tiles?
- Q:am taking fake brick off wall, but cement stays. WHAT IS BEST TO PUT OVER WALLS, NOT SHEETROCK, SOMETHING ELSE
- If the concrete seems to sweat than I would put a sealer on it and find a paneling that you like and put it on with Liquid Nails.
- Q:How to identify the quality of cement and sand in home improvement?
- A * A * A = A3 A: It is considered A3cm3 (dm3.m3). 3 to 1 stirring this how to say that you are used to grinding the floor, or Fenqiang, or why? The
- Q:What type of cement/concrete do I use for making broken glass countertops?
- Hope this helps you out, aboveaveragjoe
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range