||"1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm; 2050mm × 3050mm ; or as your request ."
||Wall cladding, decorating shelf, etc
Width: 1250mm-2050mm,2050mm in max.
Length: Any length.
standard size :1220*2440mm,1560*3050mm,2050*3050mm
Plastic Printing PVC Foam Board Sign/PVC Sintra Board/PVC Forex
1220mm × 2440mm; 1560mm × 3050mm;
2050mm × 3050mm and so on
Carton box or wooden pallet packing
10000 pcs per month
self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
is a very strong, lightweight and easily cut material useful for sign making, backing artwork , mounting photographic and art prints, framing,and 3D design and sculpture. It consists of three layers — an inner foam layer of polystyrene sandwiched between an outer facing board of either white clay coated, black matte or color clay coated paper.
The foamcore has a built-in memory, allowing it to return to its original thickness after cutting. Foam board does not hold up well to wet adherents and is therefore not suitable for wet painting. For painting, Gatorboard is recommended.
However for sign painting with acrylics , as a temporary signage it is unmatched in its economy.
Available in all white foam board and all black foam board and
Color foam board
White foam board has smooth, clay-coated, glossy liners.
Black foam board has a solid black core, wrapped in smooth,matte black paper.
- Q:scrapbook without plastic sheets?
- I actually have some I bought at Walmart. I have a pink one and a blue one, they are in a ringed binder and are made up of a hard construction paper-type material. I glue everything on mine and put stickers on as well.
- Q:Where could I find plastic sheets that are thin enough to cut/design but strong enough to reuse?
- Purchase thin plexiglas sheets, of desired thickness, from a builders supply store. Layout your design on the surface and cut it out with a fine bladed jig saw. You may have to drill some holes to start your cuts in isolated areas.
- Q:can i make a 'loose leaf portfolio' with a 3-ring binder and clear plastic sheet protectors?
- Hummm... I have never heard that terminology applied to a portfolio. Here is MY take on it, but I suggest you contact the school to find out for sure. I don't think it means a typical 3 ring notebook with little office type 8.5 x 11 flimsy sheet protectors. Go to a good hobby supply store, such as Hobby Lobby or Michael's. There are plenty of very nice album covers there that mount sturdy plastic sheets on 3 posts. These are used for album creation, scrap booking, or portfolios. Just look around, you will see what I am talking about. But again, I may be wrong on this. You really need to get in touch with the school to find out for SURE. Yes, it is important, and that is why you should not be putting all your trust in an answer here. steve
- Q:vapor barriers-I have a house in cny with a plastic lining behind the sheetrock and I am getting wet walls.?
- HERE IN SE, TX WE HAVE HUMIDITY ALL THE TIME AND WE DO NOT PUT PLASTIC UNDER THE SHEETROCK THE ORDER FROM INSIDE TO OUTSIDE IS PAINT SHEETROCK WALL STUDS WITH INSULATION BETWEEN THEM OSB(OUTSIDE SHEATHING BOARD) TYVEK SIDING PAINT OR STAIN THATS IT. USING THE PLASTIC U HAVE CREATED THAT VAPOR NOT A VAPOR BARRIER. THE TYVEK DOES THAT JOB THE HOUSE IS SWEATING BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TEMP INSIDE TO OUTSIDE. THE FUTURE HEALTH ISSUES ARE MOLD AND DECAYING SHEETROCK
- Q:Where can I buy sticky back plastic or vinyl sheets?
- If okorder.com as there are a few very good sellers there.
- Q:where can i get cheap greenhouse sheets from?
- Greenhouse Plastic Lowes
- Q:where can I find black sheets of plastic?
- hardware store
- Q:which quick drying glue is best for holding two pieces of painters sheeting plastic together without unlocking?
- contact cement. apply glue to both surfaces and let dry (about 2 minutes) then press together. I would suggest you try a sample section to make sure the chemicals in the glue won't damage the materials.
- Q:is their 8x11 plastic sheets that has raised dots in a grid pattern?
- There are cutting mats that are used for cutting fabric that may suit your needs. Look for something that is self healing. They have a large grid pattern mark on the surface.
- Q:Bendable sheet of plastic that intensifies heat from sun?
- sounds like a fresnel lense
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range