Wheel Loaders CE Approved 1.8 Ton
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Wheel Loader:Wheel Loader
Origin:Qingzhou City, Shandong Province, China
--Originated from Komatsu technology, high reliability and productivity,
--Torque converter and counter-shaft transmission gearbox- Komatsu technology, higher reliability and easier maintenance,
--Fully hydraulic steering system, power shift transmission, easier operation,
--Bucket can be leveled automatically, optimized working device, higher productivity,
--Comfortable operation environment, new design cabin, Grimmer seat
-Various working devices of attachment are available, such as wooden fork, pipe fork, grass fork, stone bucket, enlarged bucket, plow, fork etc, to meet different needs
|Max. breakout force||43KN|
|Max. dumping height||3200/3700/4500mm|
|Model||WEICHAI HUAFENG ZHBG41|
|Pattern||Vertical, water-cooled, 4-stroke, direct injection|
|Normal fuel consumption||258g/kw.h|
|Fuel ||0# or 10# diesel oil|
Torque converter and transmission system
|Model of torque converter||YJ265|
|Pattern ||3-element single stage|
|Transmission type||Full-power shift, countershaft type|
|Number of gear||2 forward, 1 reverse|
|Max. travel speed||38km/h|
|Main reducer pattern||Arc taper gear, model ration of first grade|
|Pattern of wheel side moderation||Planet gear moderation of single|
|Pattern ||Articulated and hydraulic steering|
|Min. turning radius(outside of bucket)||3500mm|
|Max. turning angle||35°±1|
Implement hydraulic system
|Distribution device model||DF15.2C|
|Brake type||Air assisted oil disc on four wheel|
|Parking brake type||Soft axle control, outside bunch drum type|
- Q:How to be my own General Contractor?
- I built my own home without a lot of experience in building though I was reasonably handy. I acted as GC, sub-trade and labourer. I hired a local carpenter who was willing to work with a newbie like me. I would have been lost without him, and in practical terms it was the carpenter who was GC. I was there every day working with him as a labourer. I was lucky. He was patient enough, and able to explain things to me. Not everyone would be. If you really don't know one end of a hammer from another, I don't think you should do this. There's a lot more to building a house than you could possibly imagine if you haven't done it. You would be far better off to find a GC who's willing to have you help where possible, and willing to tell you how to do things(you'd better be willing to listen, too). Maybe all you can do is help with site clean-up, hold the dumb end of things, do runs to pick up supplies or make phone calls, but if you're really not handy what you might mostly be doing is getting in the way of people who really do know what they're doing. Believe me, there will be lots for you to do even if you never pick up any tools. I found there were decisions to make almost every day and I'm glad I was able to spend so much time on site. Even though it was me and the carpenter who were there by ourselves for most of the time, and we did concrete forms, all the framing, and I did the plumbing and electrical work, at the end of the project I made a list of all those who had been involved in it. It ran to 40 names or more, for everything from the guy who cleared the trees and prepped the site, to the guys who put the shingles on. We hired other people when we didn't have the experience, tools, or manpower to do things with the two of us. It takes a lot of knowledge to co-ordinate all those people and jobs. A good GC knows how to do that efficiently, and also knows who's worth hiring and who isn't, and also knows how and where to get good deals on materials..
- Q:Remember when obama said caterpiller would rehire laid off workers if his porkulous bill passed?
- And the Republicans will make certain that they keep their tax credits for doing it too. We will pay them to do this as long as we continue to elect pro off-shoring Republicans.
- Q:Why did the excavator find Lan Xiang?!
- However, compared to other vocational training schools, the reputation of Lan Xiang is not expensive. To 2.5 years of school car maintenance classes, for example, tuition is 32890 yuan. The average tuition is over 10000 per year, more than the majority of colleges and universities. In addition, Lan Xiang use military management, learning, eating, practice, life, and even love are strictly managed, everyone's words and deeds are monitored everywhere camera. Lan Xiang managers never mince words, students in their eyes is "product", they are responsible for the production of standardized qualified products. All of this lead to some social questions and criticism, and recently vice president led the provincial fight event is triggered strong public criticism.Despite the doubts, China's industrialisation and urbanization are booming, giving birth to the industry's enormous demand for skilled workers, ensuring that waves of young men and women are heading for Lan Xiang. They expect a professional return in the shortest possible time after a short training session. But now the Chinese, Lan Xiang met the demands of the students, their "ideal" can be achieved accurately, which is why the reality on the Internet Lan Xiang piece is unfailing.
- Q:if the ratio of capital to labor increases, we can expect that labor productivity will increase?
- a. true more capital to labor means replacing hand shovels with excavators.
- Q:why do diesel truck drivers and excavator operators always leave their engines running?
- because they run much more efficiently when they are hot and use less fuel. it takes a lot of fuel to finally get the engine running hot , so once it is hot they leave it on and believe it or not they save fuel.
- Q:What kind of excavator is DEERE?
- American John Deal excavator, JohnDeere,John Deere since 2012, independent research and development in Tianjin TEDA excavator factory.
- Q:what type of grease gun should I buy to grease excavator tracks?
- A regular sized one will do just fine. You know...the one that uses tubes of grease about the size of a tube of bathroom caulk. I'd get one with a flexible hose as opposed to a fixed one. That way, you'll be able to get to the tough ones without having to maneuver the machine as much.
- Q:transporting a 345 excavator?
- Well, I know a Deer 270 weighs around 64k LBS. and a 350 comes in at around 77k. The transport length is only a foot longer on the 350 and the width/hight is the same. There should be little difference between the 330 and the 345, I guess not enough that you would have any problems.
- Q:What is a Pneumatic Lego used for?
- Robotic arms, cranes, walking machines, machine-tools such as excavators, lifting bridges.
- Q:Any idea on average cost to clear an acre of land?
- contact ur real estate agent
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range