1. Transmission System
(1) Type: Fixed-spindle Power shift
(2) Clutch control oil pressure: 1373~1569MPa
(3) Rated input speed: 2500 (rpm)
(1) Bucket Capacity: 0.5m3
(2) Bucket width: 1910mm
(3) Bucket type: Heavy-duty bolt on teeth
(4) Max. Breakout Force: a. tipper hopper cylinder: 4887, Lifting Cylinder: 2856
(5) Rated Load: 1600kg
(6) Operating Weight: 4800kg
3.0 Operating Specifications
(1) Steering System: Articulated Frame with hydraulic power steering
(2) Min Turning Radius: 4640mm
(3) Driving System: Hydraulic converter
4.0 Brake System
(1) Service Brake: Hydraulic disc brake on four wheels
(2) Parking Brake: Hand operated
(1) Model: 16/70-20 (2) Width: 24cm (3) Diameter: 87cm
8.0 Wheelbase: 2150mm
Loader clearance radius(mm)
Min base to the ground(mm)
distance acc.to the height(mm)
Time of raise(s)
Hydraylic cycle time(s)
Turns to pick the strength most greatly(KN)
(mm)Overall dimensions (Length*width*height)
Engine Rated poweer(kw)
Engine rated output(rpm)
- Q:whats better a front loader or top washing machine?
- I've been researching this and it's generally accepted that: Front Loaders: Clean better; use less water, detergent, bleach, and fabric softener; rinse better; spin more water out of your clothes so they dry faster; use less electricity; and are gentler on your clothes. But, they cost more to buy, and although they are reliable will cost more to fix. Some people don't like having to bend down to fill and empty them. Top Loaders: Cost less for the amount of capacity the hold; are easier to fill and empty; when they have problems they tend to be simpler and cheaper to repair. I personally decided to go with a front loader because of the efficiency and I have limited space available. Most brands are good Whirlpool makes great appliances. I would advise against LG. They've had some problems. Also Frigidaire has a matched pair I forget their model #s. But it's their cheapest 2 front loaders. Stay away! The bearings go out on these just after the warrantee. Then it costs almost as much as a new machine to replace. They also have corrosion issues. Hope this helps. Happy laundering!
- Q:windows 7 Loader vs microsoft?
- Actually they don't have a public website for the download. Only websites which provide illegal downloads publish loader. So, Microsoft can't shut down every websites which provides the download link for loader.
- Q:speed loader for FNX-9mm?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:How are Linking Loaders different from normal loaders?
- Loader bring in the effect of programs.
- Q:Front Loader Washer Smell...?
- Try Glisten and check any of your filters. I don't have a front loader, but I had a problem with smell because something gross was built up in the filter. Once it's cleaned out, try leaving your door open to get air moving inside the unit and to prevent the growth of mold. I hope this helps!
- Q:Centerfire or muzzle loader? Whats the difference ?
- A muzzle loader is a black powder (or equivalent) firearm. You pour a measured amount of powder down the barrel. then a patched ball. And using a ramrod push the ball all the way in the barrel. Then place a firing cap on the nipple the firearm is ready to be fired. Flintlocks are a bit different in the firing. NEVER us modern smokeless gun powder in a black powder firearm EVER! Center fire cartridges are self contained round. primer, powder, bullet all in one unit that is loaded from the breach. Unless your talking about a center fire muzzle loader then it is just when the nipple is located. Center of the rifle instead of on the side.
- Q:Top Loader vs Front Loader Washer?
- Speed Queen is still a great top loader, and about the only good one left. All those with the stubby agitators are hugely disappointing, to all I know , who have them. Of the front loaders, I like Frigidaire and White-Westinghouse, they're from the same parent company and are basically the same machine. Also. the Whirlpool family, which include, Amana, Maytag, Kitchenaide, Roper, and Jen-Air, Which are the same machine, underneath the badges, are ok too. But keep it simple when going for a front loader. All this, steam clean, timer delay, 13 wash cycles,etc.etc. is just more unnecessary options, which boils down to, more things that can break down. If you can find one without a digital control board, would be a plus. Good Luck.
- Q:which does a better job: top loader or front loader washing machine?
- I have had a front loader washer for about 6 years. I love it! Front loaders not only are more greener with water and soap, but they are also quieter, which is important to me because it's not that far from my bedroom. Also, your clothes don't come out in a big knot. I think the cycles may be a little longer, but not much.
- Q:what types of speed feeds work with JT 12vt Revolution Classic Paintball Loader?
- Any designed to fit a Halo should work. Those particular speedfeeds have collars that clamp down around the edge that the lid usually snaps down on (you'll have to remove the lid by unscrewing the loader's shell halves).
- Q:What kind of loader/hopper and air system is best for a Planet Eclipse Etek Ego paitball marker?
- you arent gonna get good ones in that price range. but for a loader get the halo, any of them. for the air, you would have to get a 3000 psi tank made of aluminum. but i would suggest upping your price range.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range