|Place of Origin:|
Sichuan China (Mainland)
|Dimension(Long * Breadth * High):|
1 year (or 2000 hrs)
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Overseas third-party support available
2.Rocky bucket:3.6 cbm
3.Engine: 162kw Shangchai C6121
3.6cbm bucket front loader Chenggong CG956G
CG electric-hydraulic transmission with four forward speeds and three reverse
Working cycle time shortened to 10.0s;Working hydraulic system applies pilot control
Full hydraulic steering system
Newly-designed dash panel and operation box equipped on seat
A/C and fuel gauge
Electronic-control backward-open engine cover for easy maintenance
Strengthened bucket with wear-resisting plate and teeth
A diagnostic port is set on the cab floor for easier maintenance of pumps and valves
Rated Power/Rated Revolution
Rated Load Weight (kg/lb)
Max.Dump Clearance (45°Discharge) (mm/ft′in″)
Dump Reach (Max.Dump Clearance) (mm/ft′in″)
Max. Forward Speed (km/h/mph)
Min. Turning Radius (mm/ft′in″)
Action Time of Working Device(s)
Lifting Time of Working Device(s)
Bucket Capacity (m3 /yd3)
Breakout Force (kN/kip)
Overall Size(L*W*H) (mm/ft′in″)
Operating Mass (kg/lb)
- Q:should i use a dozer or track loader to dig a pond?
- Wow - big pond. When I come up against a pond, lake, call it what you will, I let my excavator make the choice of equipment and methods since he does earthwork all day long. And these are two very different machines which need to fit into the big picture - like where does the excavated dirt go and how do you get it there?. We had a stockbroker who used to run heavy equipment in college decide to put a 'fishin' hole' in his yard so he could come home, get into his rowboat and catch dinner - just like he did in Missouri. It was about 3,000 sq ft. He got a burst of testosterone, rented a wheel loader and punched a hole in his yard, then called me out. This was a mess - the removed dirt was just piled around it, it was down by the river, so it had layers of sugar sand and other strata falling inward, utilities in midair supported by 2x4's for resolution. A classic case of ready, fire, aim. Additionally, he got no floodplain approval. To make a long story short, had the project been planned and executed properly, additional equipment would have been in place to move earth around. The wheel loader was the right choice for digging it, but there was so much more to the project than punching a hole in the ground and going from there. Ultimately, it was filled in and returned to flat land. Nice idea - poor execution. Good Luck!
- Q:Got a Wii update and now usb loader doesn't work.?
- Got a Wii Update... -- That's where you went wrong as most Wii Updates include anti-modding measures, including stubbed IOS's that destroy the cIOS's that some advanced mods, like USB Loader GX, require. If you still have access to the Homebrew Channel (if you're running 1.0.7 or 1.0.8, you should be OK), you can try repair the damage. You'll have to install cIOS 236 first to regain trucha-bug support that's required to install cIOS 249 (as well as deleting the stubbed IOS 249 from the update). You may not be able to utilize any channel loaders since most modders haven't attempted to modify Wii Menu 4.3's system IOS (IOS 80), but it should be functional through the Homebrew Channel.
- Q:Is a muzzle loader a firearm in Texas?
- It is a firearm
- Q:The role of Loaders
- In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations. As the loader has the advantages of fast operation, high efficiency, good maneuverability and easy operation, it has become one of the main types of earthwork construction in the construction of the project.The loader is a kind of earthwork construction machine which is widely used in highway, railway, building, hydropower, port, mine and other construction projects
- Q:Do you think I should stick with a muzzle loader?
- black powder hunting is a lot of fun, although you have to work at closing the distance for the best shot. Modern rifle, handgun, archery, all offer different aspects of hunting. If you enjoy black powder hunting, stick with it, but don't limit yourself to just that. Try other types of hunting, then you can decide which one(s) you enjoy and can stay with those. I try to hit at least two seasons each year, sometimes it's black powder/archery, sometimes it's handgun/modern rifle or any combination I can manage. shoot safe
- Q:USB loader problem on wii?
- i had the same problem with USB loader with Animal Crossing, it would freeze for me all the time when i would leave my house. you might want to ry reinstalling the cIOS and see if that helps. also you could look into Wiigator's Backup Loader Gamma v0.3, where instead of a usb drive you can burn the .iso files onto a DVD-R disk and play them without having to install a modchip into your wii.
- Q:Our washing machine has a very rusty smell. we have a front loader. any ideas of ways to take away the smell?
- The best way to avoid front loader smell is to leave the front door open all the time. I know this is difficult for people who have space constraints. Try running an empty hot water cycle first and then add a cup of white vinegar and a cup of baking soda. White vinegar eliminates molds and mildew in your washer while baking soda diffuses smell. After the cycle, immediately wipe the drum dry. Leave the door open until all moisture have been dried up.
- Q:235-25 how heavy is the loader tire?
- Raw material is different, the weight also has the difference, the general 23.5-25 loader tire, a whole set of words, almost all 350 catties go up and down
- Q:Which music down loader site should I get?
- frostwire= FREE
- Q:Penny sleeve/top loader question?
- Those are called Team Bags.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range