|Place of Origin:|
Sichuan China (Mainland)
|Dimension(Long * Breadth * High):|
One year warranty
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Max. dumping height:|
|Working cycle time:|
|Max. Traction Force:|
|Standard bucket size:|
CHENG GONG CG956C 5 ton Wheel Loader
Shangchai engine, strong power
CG transmissioin & axle, high quality
10.0 s action time
5 ton CHENG GONG CG956C Wheel Loader with Shangchai engine
CG electric-hydraulic transmission with four forward speeds and three reverse
Working cycle time shortened to 10.0s;Working hydraulic system applies pilot control
Full hydraulic steering system
Newly-designed dash panel and operation box equipped on seat
A/C and fuel gauge
Electronic-control backward-open engine cover for easy maintenance
Strengthened bucket with wear-resisting plate and teeth
A diagnostic port is set on the cab floor for easier maintenance of pumps and valves
Rated Power/Rated Revolution
Rated Load Weight (kg/lb)
Max.Dump Clearance (45°Discharge) (mm/ft′in″)
Dump Reach (Max.Dump Clearance) (mm/ft′in″)
Max. Forward Speed (km/h/mph)
Min. Turning Radius (mm/ft′in″)
Action Time of Working Device(s)
Lifting Time of Working Device(s)
Bucket Capacity (m3 /yd3)
Breakout Force (kN/kip)
Overall Size(L*W*H) (mm/ft′in″)
Operating Mass (kg/lb)
- Q:What is a paintball Q-loader?
- a okorder.com/
- Q:Are there any differences between bulldozers, loaders and forklifts?
- Bulldozers are used for backfill works. The crawler loader is used for handling materials. Loaders, of course, can be used for backfill loaders. There are 2 types: wheel loaders and crawler loaders. Crawler loaders feature like bulldozers. Maybe what you see is crawler loaders.
- Q:Loader water tank badly, what is the matter?
- The second reason may be dirty inside engine channels (such as scale, rust and other things to plug or precipitate in the internal channel), causing water circulation, thus forming a high temperature water jet phenomenon. There is also a situation should pay attention to, when the tank itself is blocked by dirt, there may be poor heat.The third reason may be the poor water pump performance. Pump work is bad, both the pump itself may be bad, but also may be too loose pump pulley slip.
- Q:im looking to get a auto loader?
- +1 for the Remington 1100 and 11-87 for a gas operated shotgun. If that's out of your price range, for a little cheaper is the Browning A-5/Remington Model 11 (same gun), but those are recoil-operated and kick more. The problem is the collector valu
- Q:Which brand makes the best Backhoe Loaders: Caterpillar or JCB?
- I would say the Cat will be better supported in the USA. JCB never has seemed to be that popular in the USA so I would guess that their support is limited. In the UK (where JCB is from) I would think it would be the other way around. I think JCB was the first company to produce a combined back hoe and loader.
- Q:Boot image loader file ?
- (Assuming you got this copy legally...) Is this an ISO image? If so you need to have nero burn an Image as opposed to a Data Disc, I think. The boot loader will be part of the ISO image.
- Q:Zero muzzle loader sights?
- WOW!!! On this question, you got three excellent answers. I have been building and shooting muzzleloaders for almost 40 years and I can add nothing substantive to what the others have told you. A tip of my hat goes to the three others, pagamene, tina and geobert2, whose answers were ahead of mine.
- Q:Carbon 15 top loader for California? Similar guns?
- In that State a vertical forward grip may not be legal.
- Q:What material does the ZL-12 loader bucket use?
- 2., welding before welding electrode and workpiece steel plate are pre
- Q:will the AK LULA magazine loader work on an AK-74 magazines?
- From okorder.com/... it will not work. Well not that it won't work but it isn't designed to, there is a possibility it would work because lt may fit on your mag and since the rounds are smaller than 7.62 they may still click in. However, AK-74 magazines have a raised horizontal rib on each side of the rear lug to prevent their use in a 7.62x39mm AK so the loader may not properly attach to the top of your magazine. Hope this helps and good luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range