|Place of Origin:|
Sichuan China (Mainland)
|Dimension(Long * Breadth * High):|
One year warranty
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Max. dumping height:|
|Working cycle time:|
|Max. Traction Force:|
|Standard bucket size:|
CHENG GONG CG956C 5 ton Wheel Loader
Shangchai engine, strong power
CG transmissioin & axle, high quality
10.0 s action time
5 ton CHENG GONG CG956C Wheel Loader with Shangchai engine
CG electric-hydraulic transmission with four forward speeds and three reverse
Working cycle time shortened to 10.0s;Working hydraulic system applies pilot control
Full hydraulic steering system
Newly-designed dash panel and operation box equipped on seat
A/C and fuel gauge
Electronic-control backward-open engine cover for easy maintenance
Strengthened bucket with wear-resisting plate and teeth
A diagnostic port is set on the cab floor for easier maintenance of pumps and valves
Rated Power/Rated Revolution
Rated Load Weight (kg/lb)
Max.Dump Clearance (45°Discharge) (mm/ft′in″)
Dump Reach (Max.Dump Clearance) (mm/ft′in″)
Max. Forward Speed (km/h/mph)
Min. Turning Radius (mm/ft′in″)
Action Time of Working Device(s)
Lifting Time of Working Device(s)
Bucket Capacity (m3 /yd3)
Breakout Force (kN/kip)
Overall Size(L*W*H) (mm/ft′in″)
Operating Mass (kg/lb)
- Q:to be a truck loader at UPS is that job only available part time or can you get it full time?
- A relative of mine is a supervisor at UPS and I believe most of their loaders are part-time. But to know for sure, just give them a call.
- Q:when you jailbreak a ipod you get a app called loader what does this app do?
- Loader is an app that installs cydia on your ipod After installing cydia you can remove loader and everything will be fine
- Q:Centerfire or muzzle loader? Whats the difference ?
- A muzzle loader is a black powder (or equivalent) firearm. You pour a measured amount of powder down the barrel. then a patched ball. And using a ramrod push the ball all the way in the barrel. Then place a firing cap on the nipple the firearm is ready to be fired. Flintlocks are a bit different in the firing. NEVER us modern smokeless gun powder in a black powder firearm EVER! Center fire cartridges are self contained round. primer, powder, bullet all in one unit that is loaded from the breach. Unless your talking about a center fire muzzle loader then it is just when the nipple is located. Center of the rifle instead of on the side.
- Q:What is the best laundry detergent for front loaders?
- Remember front loaders require less detergent (about half as much, maybe 3/5ths, read the manual, or check at a store that sells them...), and use the one you like.
- Q:Thinking of getting a new muzzle loader need reviews?
- Just type in TC bone collector in your search engine, you will probably find many. Or, look it up on Cabela's website, they usually have reviews on their products.
- Q:Windows will not boot from GRUB loader?
- watch here how to delete ubuntu and removing the grub loader
- Q:Muzzle loader, Question?
- If you have been out hunting in the cold, I would empty the gun. Once you bring the gun in, it will sweat and the condensation can get into the powder and deaden the shot or just sit there and rust from being previously fired. I use an air blaster and empty it when I get back to the cabin from hunting. Yes, you lose a cap, bullet and powder and it does cost a bit but we have a rule about loaded guns in camp and I just don't want to deal with rust or a dead round when I really want that big buck. If there hasn't been a big temperature difference, you can get by with it and some antiques have been found loaded after 200 years and the powder still ignited. However, if it is more than a day or so, I'd empty it since I would likely forget until next season if I didn't.
- Q:muzzle loader?
- I can tell you what I use for my Italian made copy of a Hawken rifle. It is .54 caliber. I use lubed bullets , not balls. The bullet I use weighs 425 gr. The powder charge I use is 90 grains of FF powder. I use real black powder which is what I prefer. The rifling for my gun is a compromise between a slow 1-60 inch twist as compared to a fast 1-32. The twist rate is 1-48 for my gun. Guns can be very different as far as performance even though they may be the same model, caliber etc.You may want to write the manufacturer and see what they recommend as a starting load and a maximum load. I would guess, but just a guess, that it will be somewhere between 65 and 90 grains. Practice will tell you as well as some other ideas given here. Hope I helped and didn't confuse you any.
- Q:On diablo 2 Lord of destruction what is D2 Loader?
- D2 loader allows you to open diablo 2 in multiple windows so that you can log into 2 different accounts simultaneously. Here is a link where you can get D2
- Q:Which top loader washing machine cleans your clothes the best?
- Front loader are best....Plus they save on water
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range