W136 1.8m3 bucket Joystick control 3Ton Wheel Loader
Packaging & Delivery
• Weichai Engine ZH4100G2-5A 44kw/2400rpm
• Single-turbo hydraulic torque converter and countershaft gear box
• Feicheng drive axle
• Two-way valve for lift arm and bucket
• Lift arm cylinder and bucket cylinder
• Standard lift arm
• Adjustable seat
•Caliper disc brake
• Accumulator 2×12V
•Alternator 28V 750W
• Motor 24V 4.2
16 / 70-20
Performance parameters of entire machine
Rated loading capacity
Digging Depth(bucket lean forwards 10 degree
Number of shifts (forward reverse)
Fuel tank capacity
Hydraulic fuel tank capacity
Total cycling time
Forward gearⅠ9 km/h
Forward gearⅡ22 km/h
ROPS(roller protective structure)
Loose material bucket, rock bucket, quenched integral cutting edge bucket
Side dump device, clamping (Pipe or grass) de vice, high dump device
Cool air, warm air, air-condition (cool & hot)
- Q:I just bought s new LG front loader washing machine that vibrates sooo bad during the spin cycle...?
- Check the load. When it is shaking badly lift the lid and let it stop rotating. Chances are that the wet cloths are not evenly distributed in the drum. Things like towels and blue jeans are heavy enough to throw the washer around if they are on the same side of the drum. Spread the wet cloths out and close the lid. That will re-start the spin cycle. If you have evened everything out the violent shaking will be gone. It will still vibrate but should not make a noise. I am assuming that all four washer legs are firmly on the ground
- Q:where can i download wii game iso for wii flow or usb loader?
- try okorder.com they have lot's of links under the usb loader games section
- Q:What is Free Loader in Action Replay GameCube?
- Since your gamecube is region locked, games from japan or other countries will not work. However, with the free loader option, this lets you play these games on your gamecube.
- Q:USB Loader GX on Wii 4.3?
- All you had to do was create a WBFS folder and put the WBFS games in it, also the flash drive should be in USB port 0
- Q:Lee Loader Reloading Question? 7.7 jap?
- I believe that since the Lee Loader only neck sizes the case, you could maybe use a .303 die. However, the Lee Loader makes no provision for trimming your cases, and when neck sizing you may experience problems with chambering. Particularly in different rifles of the same caliber. Many get dies from lee, for a press, that allows them to trim 30.06 brass, then reform it for the Jap. I think in the long run, reloading with a press will prove a better solution to your problem.
- Q:what is a steering valve assembly for a 1840 loader? and how much dose it cost to replase it?
- I typed in Case 1840 loaders, and this is where it brought me to. hope it helps.
- Q:Easy Loader AK-47 7.62x39?
- I've never heard of the Cammenga Easy Loader, but it has been my experience over the years that most of Mag quick loaders suck and I can load my mags faster by hand. My advice is carry more than one mag. If you can't accomplish your objective with two or three 30 round mags, it's time to call in for backup.
- Q:Is a electric paintball loader really help?
- Two questions you need to ask yourself. Does the weight throw off my aim? is number one. If the extra weight don't bother you, do you regularly find yourself getting low in the ammo department and why. If you can keep your hopper loaded, you don't need the help. If you get low and need a ball in there right now!, the assist will help depending on how you load. If you find yourself running low all the time, either work on your aim, or do like the old timers did it. Count your shots. When you get low, duck and reload. (P.S. If you spray and pray lots, don't joint the service. If you shoot with them, the other side don't use paintballs!) Keep safe! Always use body armor and eyewear!
- Q:UBS configurable loader for wii help needed?
- challenging subject. search onto google and yahoo. just that may help!
- Q:Thinking of buying Bosch front loader washer and dryer, anyone have any problems with them?
- Well the more fancy it gets, the more work there is. They sell you on the idea that you save water. But they cost so much, the economy of water saving just doesn't make sense. Plus it runs, and runs, and runs. One full load takes me 2 hours. Go figure. It takes that much more power to run...... so where is the economy. Other than they look fancy what's more to it? KISS syndrome - keep it simple stupid - is my philosophy. The washers are tucked away in the basement anyway or tucked away in a closet. What is there to be fancy about it.? I regretted buying them. Stay away. Buy the regular w/dryer and you will happy - and, it costs less.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range