Wheel Loader Lw300k 3t Mini
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:800 Units/ Month
With the two breakthroughs of driving medium and covering part, the machine is ahead of other product of the same kind essentially. The machine is especially adapted to the working conditions of aggregate, earthmoving, coal. The shoveling work efficiency ranks top in the industy.
The performance, efficiency, structural strength, service life, daily maintenance and operation condition are upgraded all round.
All series products adopt superstrong structure, especially for the heavyload work condition.
LW300K features the super large operation weight, long machine body, and strong strength and high efficiency, leading in the industry.
|Bucket capacity||1.8||m 3|
|Max. traction||≥90|| kN|
|Dimension (L × W × H)||7250×2580×3290||mm|
|Boom lifting time||5.68||s|
|Total time of three devices||10.3||s|
|Min. turning radius (bucket outer)||6067||mm|
|Long boom parameter|
|Bucket capacity||1.5/1.8||m 3|
|Dimension (Length × Width × Height )||7540×2580×3290|
|Attachment parameter-grasping grass|
|Clamp body width||2200||mm|
|Attachment parameter-clamp( III )|
|Min. circle diameter||590||mm|
|Attachment parameter- side dumping|
|Dumping height (straight/side) dumping||2813/3623||mm|
|Dumping distance (straight/side) dumping||1104/183||mm|
|Lifting height (straight/side) dumping||5120/6052||mm|
|Attachment parameter- Sliding fork|
|Fork folding angle||20||° |
|Fork teeth length||1050||mm|
- Q:Please help me with these three history-related questions?
- 1. Excavator, collier, prospector, sapper. 2. Probably Egypt, more than 5000 years ago. 3. Cape Horn
- Q:Is 6-year sentence in fatal excavator crash an adequate number of years for this type of crime by illegal?
- What happened was tragic, but an accident. I think it is too much.
- Q:Change the 3066 caterpillar ARRG. 717674 for different engine?
- Are you sure it's not 3306?
- Q:How are buildings with basements demolished?
- Actually a very good question. When the use an excavator to demolish these buildings or even a wrecking ball or explosives, they normally clear out all demolition debris from the building. Its considered trash and not allowed to remain at the site. Generally they will also remove the foundation. With the foundation removed the site has more value for future use. The demolition debris most often goes to the dump. Some companies do recycle industrial buildings for the metals and concrete. The only time you can't is when the materials are contaminated. On occasion, I know of businesses that have torn down a buiding, but left the slab behind. Generally you will expect to find that the ground under the building is contaminated, By leaving the concrete, less rainwater will penetrate the ground. This slows the amount of polution in the ground water. Debris is never used to fill the building (at least not legally). Really if you think of it, they are deconstructing the building. Its pretty much the opposite of building it. The biggest difference with construction you are careful that your finished work looks nice. Demolition on the other hand you only care that the site looks pristine when you leave. On a final note, I saw a program about people who make a living removing antique fixtures, windows, knobs, doors, etc. from old buildings to be resold for restoration or speciality work. They will do this prior to a renovation. Some fixtures from old home are buildings can be very valuable.
- Q:how we find excavator factory in india?
- Which okorder.com I can help.
- Q:what is the lifting capacity of a caterpillar 245?
- Wrong category, but an excavator will typically pick up 30% of its weight If close to the tracks.
- Q:How much dirt will my 1 ton truck haul? I think we have been hauling 5 tons on it.?
- Your truck has two ratings (that you can find in the manual or on the company website - Google the model and information for older trucks) one is payload, the other is the gross vehicle weight rating. They are based on the equipment level on that SPECIFIC truck. The optional equipment can make that differ by well over a thousand pounds. So without that specific information it is impossible to give an answer that is anywhere near accurate.
- Q:Can anyone in China could help with the backhoe bucket for HITACHI EX3600?
- Try this. Last time when i was sourcing a large bucket like KOMATSU PC4000,I saw they were still carrying large backhoe bucket for Hitachi excavators.Good luck~
- Q:CAT where is the origin of the small excavator?
- The Sino US joint venture is made by XCMG and the joint venture factory in Carter. Both imported and smuggled goods are produced by Carter and MITSUBISHI in factories in the world valley area of Tokyo, Japan. Domestic made in Beijing
- Q:What is the special advantage of the romantic manor iron hoe?
- Although their family's reputation is the same, mining and mining moreT800 dig an ore and add 4 pointsIron ore digging and 7 point miningExcavator also energy, no energy, can not use
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range