Wheel Loader Hot Sale For China
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Engine:Weichai or Cummins
Packing:Pack in Container or Ship by Whole Machine
Production Capacity:1500 Set/Year
XJ935II Mini loader
The rated payload of XJ935II wheel loader is 3 tons, and the rated bucket capacity is 1.8m3. It is a medium size wheel loader, and it is suitable for mine, water conservancy construction site, infrastructural construction, material loading/unloading fuel, road construction site and other work sites. The appearance is compact and nice. Good cost performance will help you create more fortune.
1. Hydraulic steering system makes the turning easier;
2. Frame style chassis structure, simple in structure and accessible in operation environment;
3. Front and rear frames use long span connecting structure for reducing the stress in hitch pin;
4. Anti-abrasion integral cutting edge with teeth and adapters, prolong the life of bucket;
5. Long wheelbase and centrally symmetrical structure make the front and rear tracks superposed on each other for extending the life of tire;
6. Max dumping clearance is 3330mm, which can meet the loading demand of heavy truck.
|Item ||Parameter ||Unit |
|Boom lifting time|| ≤6.0||≤6.0|
|Total time of three devices||11||s|
|Min. turning radius (bucket outer)||6910||mm|
|Travel speed||I Gear (Forward/Backward)||0-11.5/16.5 ||km/h|
|II Gear (Forward)||0-38||km/h|
|Long boom parameter |
|Item ||Standard bucket||Coal bucket|
|Attachment parameter-snow plow|
|Pushing snow width||3800|| mm|
|Horizontal rotary angle||±38|| °|
|Vibrating angle||±6|| °|
|Obstacle crossing height||0~150||mm |
|Rated power||162||KW |
|Min. circle diameter and max. opening|
|Attachment parameter-Sliding fork|
|Fork folding angle||20|| °|
|Attachment length||2053|| mm|
|Attachment width||2516|| mm|
|Attachment height||1200|| mm|
|Fork teeth length||1200||mm |
|Attachment parameter-Side dumping|
|Dumping height(straight/side) dumping||2960/4125||mm|
|Dumping distance(straight/side) dumping||1272/105||mm|
|Lifting height(straight/side) dumping||5407/6830||mm|
- Q:How did the excavator start?
- I suggest you go down the car,,,I've been driving for yearsI don't want you to take the wrong road!!
- Q:I have a 1995 Kamatsu excavator that wont shut off once its started?
- Start at the fuel cut of solenoid on the diesel fuel pump. When you turn the key to the off position it should kill the power to the solenoid, closing off the fuel to the cylinders. If there is still is power at the solenoid with the key off, then there is a problem at the ignition switch. If there is no power then the solenoid is stuck open and needs to be replaced. For some reason the cylinders are still getting fuel. All a diesel needs to keep running is fuel and air. Be sure to let me know how it goes. Good luck
- Q:What to know about starting a business, Excavator TRENCH DIGGING?
- You will defiantly need some general liability coverage and you can work under your social if you are going to work as a sole-proprietorship, come up with a name for your business and then get a business license, insurance and some business cards. you want a business bank account too. If you are going to need a small business loan anytime soon, you may want to look into writing a business plan. The local small business administrate office can help you write a plan and their services are free. You can find some other information at. good luck www.simple-small-business-ideas.c...
- Q:Why won't my excavator start?
- 1. Loosen the fittings on the filter to purge air... 2. Lightly ether start engine... 3. Tighten fittings when leaking diesel fuel...
- Q:what are the pros of open-pit mining?
- Open-pit mining (as opposed to underground mining) has several advantages:- 1) Low cost of recovery - large trucks can enter the mine, get filled up with rock from a large excavator and drive away to the processing plant. 2) No need to leave stability pillars, necessary to hold up underground mine workings but which may contain valuable ore that is effectively lost to the mining company. 3) Ease of beneficiation - surface mines are usually composed of materials (oxides in the case of metalliferous mines) that are easier to handle and easier to treat in order to recover their marketable product as a result of being so close to surface. 4) Safer environment - so much less problem of rock falls, hanging wall collapse resulting in a lower injury rate than in underground mine.
- Q:What sized excavator should I rent?
- You're only talking about 60cubic yards of material; you don't need an extremely large excavator for that amount. Even a small, tire-mounted backhoe should be able to easily handle that amount unless it is hard-packed clay, stone or oyster shell. I'm not talking about a terra-mite (a lawn mower with a backhoe attachment) but a decent sized John Deere, Case, Ford or Kubota with a backhoe. Of course, you can go all out and rent a smaller tracked excavator but there really isn't any reason to spend the extra money unless you just want to. They will make the work go quicker but the added expense is, in my opinion, not justified by the time saved. Good luck and enjoy!
- Q:Storm sewer not connected to when building?
- Take a look at the ground level around your house, if you feel there is sufficient grade to allow ground water to run away from your home on the far side of the driveway then just do the one side but if you seem to be at a low point in the subdivision/property then your best bet is to control the ground water by all means necessary. Do some research on backwater valves! I would consider it essential if your in a flood prone area.
- Q:want to buy gear pump for Komatsu excavator PC200-3?
- If you buy the original one,you should know its part number,also the OEM is good.
- Q:Help with blue white ally mill deck?
- I suggest that if you are playing extended, add in some changelings, as they count as allies and will trigger the milling ally.
- Q:The streets were wild and the ads said the excavator was carrying an oil hammer. What's the hammer?
- The piston weighs from a few hundred kilograms to several tons.Use the hammer pile sinking hammer should be tapped. If the heavy hammer hits, the hammer work is absorbed by the pile body most, the pile is not easy to break in, and the pile head is easily broken. There is a certain ratio between the hammer weight and the pile weight, or the hammer stress is controlled to prevent the pile from being damaged.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range