Wheel Loader 937H with 2m3
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Rated Bucket Capacity:1.7cbm
Max. Breakout Force:96kn
Max. Dump Clearance:2850mm
Diesel Engine:Dongfeng Cummins 6bt5.9-C120
Packing:Main Machine Nude, Attached Parts Into Export Case
Production Capacity:500 Set/Sets / Month
Changlin Wheel Loader 937H 3TON + 1.7CBM Bucket
(ZL30H Updated model)
1. The 937H Wheel loader is quipped with DongFeng Cummins Engine
2. This Wheel loader adopts 3 forward 3 reverse power shift transmission
3. The combined seal cylinder adopted by this wheel loader obtains high seal performance and more reliability
Length(with bucket on ground)
Width(to outside of wheels)
Height(To the top of the cab)
Min. ground clearance
Main Technical Specification
Rated bucket capacity
|1.7(m 3 )|
Max. breakout force
Max. dump clearance
Dump angle at any position
Min. turning radius
(1) Outside of bucket
(2) Outside of rear wheel
Pivot angle frame
|38 + 1 0|
Oscillating angle of rear axle
|+ 11 o|
Lifting time of bucket
Lowering time of bucket
Traveling speed(Km/h),3 forward and 3 reverse
(1) 1st gear forward
(2) 2nd gear forward
(3) 3rd gear forward
(1) 1st gear reverse
(2) 2nd gear reverse
(3) 3rd gear reverse
|Dongfeng Cummins 6BT5.9-C120|
|Direct injection. Turbocharged. Water cooling|
Inter-bore of cylinder/stroke
Total exhaust of cylinder
Voltage of starting motor
Min. specific fuel consumption
- Q:In Magic the Gathering, when do allies trigger each other's effects? (part 2)?
- So, halimar entered, milling one card due to there being 1 ally on the battlefield and 1 ally entering the battlefield. So, then, when Hada Freeblade enters the battlefield, his trigger and Halimar's trigger activate, so Hada Freeblade gets a counter and Halimar excavator gets to mill 2 cards because 1 ally entered with 2 allies on the battlefield. Then, when Bojuka brigand shows up, it gets a counter for doing so, and Hada Freeblade gets rewarded too, and halimar excavator gets to rip up your opponent's deck some more for 3 cards, because of there being 3 allies, and 1 entering.
- Q:How to learn excavator
- Eager to ask friends, 2011-10-10 ha ha! Well, that's a good question. If you want to know the answers that are in place, the answer is not mine. Here you are.. Don't ask who I am, nor ask me what I do. I'm just a legend!! Want to learn excavators, you must first determine whether you want to enter the industry, yes, in recent years, the industry is very popular, wages are very generous. Importantly, there will be a lot of money in return. Simply speaking, must be afraid of hardship, because most of the work conditions are relatively barren hills, wild mountains and the like, sparsely populated. Be tolerant of loneliness. The beginning of learning excavators, the most important thing is to listen to the master's words, to please the master. Keep in touch with people, and these don't need to be understood. The master at work when you have to pay more attention to the observation of many master movements, the penetration angle of the bucket, with the combined action of arm two arms. In fact, the operation and so on are not very difficult, about a week can master.
- Q:log book query and getting to australia?
- If you're aged between 18 and 30, you are eligible for a 12 month Working Holiday visa, which can be extended to 24 months if you do 88 days of rural type work during your first 12 months. When you arrive in Australia, you will be required to have access to around AUD$5000 in cash, travellers cheques, bank account, credit card or a combination of those, to cover initial living expenses and you must also have either a return/onward air ticket or enough extra to buy one. www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-... At the end of your WHV, you will have to leave Australia. Excavator Driver (or Heavy Equipment Operator or similar) is not on any of the lists of occupations that are eligible for work visas and your occupation must be listed before an employer can sponsor you for one. If you're not eligible for a WHV, you're wasting your time coming as you will not be allowed to work. On a WHV, you are only allowed to work for each employer for up to 6 months which can make it difficult to get anything other than casual work. I don't know what's involved in getting a log book, but if it means that you don't actually have any experience or certification, that would make it even more difficult to find heavy equipment driving work on a WHV.
- Q:How do you go about reporting someone that is stealing from a company, 275 gallons of gas... jjj?
- Find a concrete and solid evidence to nail the culprit (ie. photo or hidden video camera, credible witnesses, etc.). Send all the collected evidence to the concerned authorities in the company for appropriate action. As much as possible, be anonymous and avoid exposing yourself in danger.
- Q:does anybody know where i can find the instructions for...?
- Right okorder.com/
- Q:is the bible historically accurate?
- There are many instances where archaeology has confirmed the bible. Note I am not suggesting that archaeology has proven God's existence merely that the places and historical battles are with merit. The writer of the book of Luke has been considered a first class historian. At one time they questioned some of his territorial boundary suggestions only to later have them verified by new findings. They have also found the place where Pilate ruled and the pool of siloam that was mentioned in the gospel. Many many findings have confirmed these places which stands to reason. People would Know if they made up a bunch of places and people that they never existed. Now the book of Mormon can't prove any of the places mentioned in them ever existed and is filled with historical inaccuracies such as claiming that there were elephants oxen horses and other items at a period in time before they were known in the America's. These animals and items weren't introduced into this hemisphere until the Europeans started coming over.
- Q:Disney show/movie about a dinosaur in a swamp that's actually an excavator?
- Could be Frog Dreaming from 1986.
- Q:Can diesel engines of heavy equipments be converted to double tank for use with diesel and SVO/WVO?
- If his operation is in an area where it is above 40 degrees, he can actually get by with simply filtering the WVO and adding it into the tank. If he is below 40 degrees F, then it is not so simple. The double tank would have to be custom made for each off road vehicle. If his area gets below freezing, he needs to add a coolant jacket to the WVO tank so it remains liquid at lower temps if the tanks are not so equipped currently.
- Q:I have several excavators equipped with ESCO bucket teeth but these original ones are just too costly…I found?
- I always buy bucket teeth from China suppliers and at the very beginning I bought from a supplier in Zhejiang area and later found several suppliers there.Their prices are pretty good, and all are sold by kg,3 dollars per kg and even lower than that for some not so large bucket teeth. I was deeply impressed by their prices and bought several types to try,but honestly speaking,their performance is not so satisfying and the situation is like what you mentioned,they cracked very soon.Anyway, I think I just got what I paid because they are much much lower than the original ones,aren’t they? However,if you care much about the quality,you may try other resources. I used to bought some ESCO bucket teeth from a company named AS Machinery and their bucket teeth are rather better and 3 times longer than these ones I mentioned first and the prices are not so expensive as the original esco bucket teeth. One more thing,they carry many kinds of bucket teeth,for example,the Komatsu bucket teeth,VOLVO bucket teeth,CAT bucket teeth,etc.,so it will save you much time and cost to source if you have many different machines in hand.Anyway,hope my experience would be of some help for you,my friend.
- Q:Improve the excavator bucket teeth wearing resistance.?
- ......ok. I'll take a guess at what you're asking. If youre wanting to know how to get longer life out of your teeth, why not just build them up with wear plate, or hard surface them? You never said what this excavator of yours is even. Big difference in what youre going to do with the baby teeth on a small excavator in the 110 and under range, versus the teeth on a 1200. if youre working in ground that will allow, you can take a length of flat cutting edge, say, from a dozer, and weld it across the face of the teeth. This gives a larger wear face, resulting in much longer life.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range