Order On-line Tracking
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two arms to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. Commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
1. Reasonable driving system, big traction force, perfect axle and transmission distribution and good working performance.
2. The bucket has auto-leveling function. The sum of lifting, falling and unloading time is priority than GB standard.
3. Reliable spare parts, reasonable layout and powerful engine to make sure the high efficiency working performance and
powerful digging capacity.
4. This machine is equipped with hydraulic torque converter and power shift transmission, which makes machine easy
5. Hydraulic-pneumatic actived brake system which make sure the braking is safety and reliable.
6. Full sealing steel structure cab, with air conditioner, make sure the safety and comfort drive with nice field.
Rated bucket capacity: 3.3m3
Rated load: 6000kg
Overall operating weight: 19400kg
Engine: CUMMINS 6CTA8.3-C240/ WEICHAI WD61567G3- 29B
Type: in-line,water cooled, 4-stroke, direct-injection
Rated power: 176kw
Forward speeds: 42km/h
Specifications: 23.5-25 20PR(L3)
Hydraulic system type: Gear pump
Working pump: CBGJ3125 DOUBLE -PUMP interflow
Working pressure: 160kgf/cm2
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|