rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
7920 × 3050 × 3400mm
minimum turning radius
Weichai Steyr WD615
lnline water cooling dry cylinder injection
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 － 126 × 130mm
min fuel-consume ratio
gearbox mode （ WG180 ）
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
4 forward shift
main reducing spiral
bevel gear grade 1reduction
planetary reduction,grade 1
wheel base (mm)
minimum ground clearance
system working pressure
boom lifting time
5.95 ± 0.2s
10.95 ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air over hydraulic disc brake on 4 wheels
manual parking brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:what does top loader only mean?
- Only loaded from the top, NOT front loading. hope that helps
- Q:Neogamma loader question?
- which ios did you use? i think i used 249 or something. everything seems to be okay, i dont seem anything wrong. did you try different discs? were there scratches on the disc? if there are lens problems with the wii, normal games would not run either. did you try that? if you have a spare hard drive, use it and get usb loader gx so you could load off the games off of the hard drive. its a lot easier and if it doesnt work you wouldnt have wasted a dvdr
- Q:how to acces windows boot loader from linux?
- which boot loader is it? windows or linux (the one which loads the os selection) and losing the root password doesn't gives you too much option but reinstallation, but there are some hacks i came across, i'll try to figure them out, just let me know the answer to my query. i'll wait.
- Q:Is there a specific way that HE top loaders have to be loaded?
- Just toss the clothes in the top loader,it makes no difference ....................
- Q:Top Loader vs Front Loader Washer?
- Front Loader Versus Top Loader
- Q:please please help me how to install back up loader channel on wii 4.3e with homebrew already installed?
- To use a channel, you have to install the loader first. If you already have a loader installed, than just find the forwarder for that loader and use Wad Manager 1.7 or Multi Mod Manager to install the channel
- Q:Will a Tippmann AL-200 Electronic Loader With Continuous Agitation work on a jt usa stealth?
- Both the Invert Halo Too and the original Halo are too much to use on a JT Stealth. Not only are they pricey, considering the cost of the Stealth itself, but they're not agitating loaders - they're force-fed loaders. While force-fed are superior to agitating in feed speed consistency, they have a knack for pushing balls past certain gun detents, and that could happen with the Stealth (detents are nubs or tabs that keep a ball from rolling out of the breech before you shoot). Invert Reloader is cheaper than both of those and doesn't run continuously, but is still agitating, only running when it senses the vibration whenever you shoot. Or if you're really strapped for cash, there's the even cheaper Extreme Rage Overdrive DB - works like the Reloader, just not as well-designed (make sure it's the DB and not the regular Overdrive, since the regular one is continuous).
- Q:What is a paintball Q-loader?
- in paintball there is a quick loader and a quick change, dont know what you mean so i will describe both. a quick loader is for old style pistol markers - which is composed of a plastic tube and a spring you use it like a clip and it usu holds 8 to 10 paintballs. it is inserted into the marker from the front into a cavity where the paintballs are stored untill they are shot out of the marker. a quick change - is also an older innovation -- now most players use 10-20oz tanks - well back inthe day they used to use co2 cartidges -- but it was a pain getting them in and out of the marker (usu inside the grip) - so they make a quick change which - hooked on the the marker like a tank, but all it was was a device that held a c02 tube - thusly making it faster and easier to change out an empty gas tube during a game. ------------------ hoppers have replaced quick load tubes(although some people still use them to make the game more challenging), and 10-20oz tanks have replaced co2 tubes.
- Q:Prometheus ISO loader won't load some iso/cso games is there anyways to fix this?
- we have the same... is your psp ok now? how
- Q:50 how much oil does the loader consume per hour?
- 14.666667 liters of oil, usually 220 liters, can work for about 15 hours!! Calculated generally are big throttle, battlefield eating mixture!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range