Order On-line Tracking
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
1. Torque converter with double Turbines.
2. Hydraulic steering and articulating frame.
3. Clear and wide-vision cab, “French Green” colour glass to inhibit ultra-Violet light and make the operator more
4. Advanced structure and convenient for maintenance and repairing; all performance parameters have reached world's
5. Cold & warm air-conditioner with environ mental protection are for user's option.
6. To apply priority unload in hydraulic system to save energy.
7. To apply movable console to operate conveniently.
Capacity of bucket: 3m3
Loading weight: 5000kg
Lifting time of bucket: 6.6s
Maximum climbing gradient: 300
Articulation steering angle: +400/-400
1st speed: 12km/h
2nd speed: 34km/h
Reverse gear: 17km/h
Turning radius(Outer side of bucket tip): 6680mm
Drawing force: 155KN
Max tractive force: 120KN
Maximum loading and unloading height
(Unloading angle450): 3050mm
Unloading distance at max unloading height: 1240mm
Model: CUMMINS 6CTA8.3- C215 / SHANGCHAI C6121
Maximum output: 162KW 160KW
Revolution at maximum horsepower: 2200/2200r/min
Maximum torque: 872Nm 900Nm
Specification of type: 23.5-25
Length: 7960mm Width: 3060mm
Height: 3530mm Axle-base: 3300mm
Total weight: 16500kg
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|