rated bucket capacity
1.7-- -2.5m 3
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
6890 × 2430 × 3070mm
minimum turning radius
（ Optional: Deutz TD226B-6 ）
lnline water cooled, four stroke
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 108 × 125mm
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ315 — x
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
4forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing mode
Bevel gear grade lreduction
Bevel gear grade lreduction
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
9.15s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
Manual disk brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Taurus 990 speed loaders?
- I think the HKS 22-HR will work for it, but i would contact HKS first and ask them. You probably will need to order this online, i havent seen them in stores.
- Q:Loader maintenanceThe ammeter in the loader is light, please ask the reason
- The main maintenance of the loader is still to beat the butter. If you live much, you'd better play it one day. Otherwise, if the length of time, each joint pins friction deformation, but also Zha pin, particularly troublesome. Followed by regular observation of oil, brake fluid, hydraulic oil and 8# hydraulic transmission oil, the shortage of OK.
- Q:Starcraft loader problems?!?!?!?
- sounds like you're trying to bypass the CD protection on Starcraft.. that is, to run starcraft without the CD, right? well, I think the reason it's not loading is because your version of scloader requires a file from the starcraft CD to be IN the starcraft folder for it to work. This file is called install.exe and is located on your starcraft / broodwar CD.. just copy this file into your /program files/starcraft folder and run the scloader2a.exe again..
- Q:i meant a 45/70 single shot which is considered a muzzle loader the felon in ? has bought one with no prob?
- A 45/70 is not considered a muzzle loader. Just because the round was developed in the so-called 'black powder' era does not make it a muzzle loader or a primitave weapon. A single shot 45/70 is a modern rifle. If a felon purchases a firearm, the crime is on him, not on the seller. Felons buy guns every day, and it's almost always illegal. Think about it.
- Q:Can you wash flats in a whirlpool duet front loader washing machine?
- yea of course you can wash you flats in a whirlpool duet front loader washing machine!
- Q:How to get the loader app to open after a greenpois0n jailbreak?
- Greenpois0n is for 4.2.1. not 4.1. Limera1n is for 4.1. jailbreak with limera1n and ignore the loader app.
- Q:my Softchip loader doesn't work anymore?
- Wow okorder.com/ has a IOS Update.zip that will get just the game IOSes, leaving all the System menu IOSes alone. I'd also update cIOS222-251, using files from the ModPack.zip but ONLY the cIOS222-251, SKIP any file with TED in the name , those are the System Menu IOSes. With your limited knowledge of your Wii setup and not doing the mod in the first place, updating could end up bricking if you mess with the wrong IOS (on 3.2 the SM uses IOS30). Not to mention Region Changed Wii are their own types of fun.....or maybe it was just the Korean Region Changed Wii.
- Q:What are the differences between the Pinokio paintball loader and the DYE Rotor?
- Weight, pinokio is lighter than the rotor, without the nose cone attachment. Both get phenoniminal battery, pretty much a tie imo, the pinokio is too big in my opinion and doesnt look right on my guns, I have a rotor and i like it a lot. works great, its just a bit heavier. The shell of the rotor has such a nice feeling to it. And overall its a great loader, personally i would get the rotor. My friend has The rotor and pinokio and he uses his rotor and only uses the pinokio when they have special games with no pod packs.
- Q:what does this mean? Unable to load ioncube_loader_lin_5.0.so?
- I'm assuming you're running a Unix/Linux based program or a program you wrote. What that message is saying is that it cannot find the ion_cube_loader_lin_5.0 shared object. The first thing I would do is search through the program directories or your software directories to make sure this file exist. If it does not exist, then that's the problem. If you can find the file, then the program you're running does not know where it is. This is usually checked at compile time where the paths are compiled into the program or is read in through the use of environment variables or commandline arguments. Check the binary to see if it takes in command line arguments and specify the path to this shared object. Or find out if it uses environment variables to get the path to the shared objects, then find this variable and add the path. Good luck!
- Q:Why are the colors of the loader yellow?
- Engineering machinery, because it has a certain danger, so always choose yellow, while ordinary yellow too nervous, so after neutralization, now have the engineering engineering yellow, yellow, in other places is not to see, it is not a good deployment, you can not be bought in the paint shop
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range