rated bucket capacity
1.7-- -2.5m 3
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
6890 × 2430 × 3070mm
minimum turning radius
（ Optional: Deutz TD226B-6 ）
lnline water cooled, four stroke
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
6 — 108 × 125mm
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ315 — x
Power shift normally engaged straight gear
4forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing mode
Bevel gear grade lreduction
Bevel gear grade lreduction
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
9.15s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
Manual disk brake
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:50 loader plus long arm, the main purpose is to do ah? More detailed, thank you
- Mainly in pursuit of higher unloading height, for the lighter density of materials, coupled with those cars increasingly increasing transport vehicles, concrete materials such as coal, grain or dry sand, stone and so on. But when the boom is too long, the stability of the whole machine will be reduced and the corresponding load will be reduced, so the bucket can not be too big for the whole machine.
- Q:Loader generator does not generate electricity
- Generators are widely used in industry, agriculture, national defense, science and technology and daily life. Generator is divided into two categories: DC generator and alternator. The latter can be divided into two kinds of synchronous generator and asynchronous generator. The most common of modern power stations is synchronous generators.
- Q:ZL50 loader fuel consumption calculation
- 50 different brand forklift engine is not the same, now with Weichai and Yuchai diesel etc.......The engine power is about 162kw, about 220 horsepower. The fuel consumption is 8-15 litres per hour. Different types of work, fuel consumption is not the same, sometimes high intensity operation can even reach 20 liters per hour.
- Q:How do the large and medium-sized loaders start?
- I. check the vehicle1. check fuel, cooling water and lubricating oil.2. check the reliability of running and parking brake.3. check the no-load operation of the bucket system.4. check forklift contents in forklift contents.Two. Start1., before starting to observe four weeks, confirmed that no obstacle to traffic safety protection, first whistle, after starting.2. brake barometer readings must reach the required value before starting.3., start not suddenly accelerated, should start smoothly.Three. Drive1. remove the front and rear body safety connecting rod before driving and keep it properly.2. when driving on the ramp, the drag start lever should be placed on the switch position, and the tow start must be positive.3. change the direction of travel and change the drive lever must be carried out after the car stops.4. when carrying materials, should keep the lower hinge of the moving arm from the ground more than 400mm, shall not lift the bucket to the highest position to transport materials.Four. Loading and unloading operation1. when the temperature of the engine and the temperature of the lubricating oil reach the specified value, the full load operation can be carried out.
- Q:Loader water tank badly, what is the matter?
- The second reason may be dirty inside engine channels (such as scale, rust and other things to plug or precipitate in the internal channel), causing water circulation, thus forming a high temperature water jet phenomenon. There is also a situation should pay attention to, when the tank itself is blocked by dirt, there may be poor heat.The third reason may be the poor water pump performance. Pump work is bad, both the pump itself may be bad, but also may be too loose pump pulley slip.
- Q:Loader shovel skills
- Four wheel, front wheel not idling must have appropriate load, shovel mouth down, shovel cusp, front wheel, rear wheel should be in a plane, a straight line, the body is placed in the stack, hold the accelerator, the car feel when the load is large should be slowly adding oil, the lifting arm bucket, repeat a few times can. At the beginning of the big arm provided important throttle stability, according to the load point should be increased, to the last full throttle also eat feed plus in the end, this can be judged according to the sound of the engine, if the last bucket up to not eat full, can make the appropriate arm, shovel I never stop!
- Q:Small game truck loader 4, fifth pass how to pass?
- then suck out the box into the room, waiting for the lifting plate bottom will take you up, put the box into the truck can.
- Q:What does the triplex valve on the loader mean?
- There are multiple working devicesA normal forklift is an armA bucketIf the 3 piece, such as adding a bucket, lateral displacementOr grab one of the joystick more than one
- Q:How much is the tire pressure of the loader?
- Different auxiliary working equipment can be changed, and the lifting, lifting and other materials such as wood handling can also be carried out. In the road, especially in the construction of high-grade highways, loaders are used for filling and excavating of subgrade engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete field. In addition, the soil can be pushed, flat ground and other mechanical traction operations.
- Q:The two axle assembly is at the loader's location. Who can help me explain? Thank you
- The two axle assembly is in the torque converter of the loader, and after the torque converter is opened, it can be seen at the end of the movement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range