Order On-line Tracking
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
1. Torque converter with double Turbines.
2. Hydraulic steering and articulating frame.
3. Clear and wide-vision cab, “French Green” colour glass to inhibit ultra-Violet light and make the operator more
4. Advanced structure and convenient for maintenance and repairing; all performance parameters have reached world's
5. Cold & warm air-conditioner with environ mental protection are for user's option.
6. To apply priority unload in hydraulic system to save energy.
7. To apply movable console to operate conveniently.
Rated loading: 2000kg
Overall weight: 5700kg
Engine model: WEICHAI R4105G57
Type: Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke: 4-105x125mm
Rated power: 55kw-2200r/min
Maximum speed: 24km/h
Type specification: 16/70-20
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|