rated bucket capacity
1.2m 3 `
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
5633 × 2120 × 2712mm
minimum turning radius
Wei chai R 4105G 57
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 — 105 × 125mm
55kw — 2200r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ — 280A
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
wheel base (mm)
system working pressure
boom lifting time
4.8s ± 0.2s
9.2s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
16/70 — 20
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:How to detect Windows loader?
- This may sound weird, but the Windows loader crack (called a SLIC loader) will be able to detect if your used computer has it. If you have a copy of it, it will tell you whether or not you have it, what kind of license your Windows install has, and other information.
- Q:what websites where i can download a BOOT LOADER?
- try GRUB- its open source and 100% free. I dual boot windows and ubuntu linux with it and it works like a charm. I'm not sure how you would install or anything, try googling it.
- Q:How can I repair the pressure in the loader gearbox?
- (three) the gear box oil level of the oil level is too low when the gearbox oil level is too low, the oil cycle to work up transmission oil in the residence time of oil bottom and natural cooling time is short and the cooling effect is poor, resulting in transmission of fever, will also cause the hydraulic pump suction air, resulting in the decrease of pressure in the system. This kind of failure, strain gauge pressure instability and large swing, the engine speed changes, pressure gauge readings without big changes, indicating that driving hydraulic pump has suction phenomenon or inlet pipe leakage phenomenon. Should always check the oil level and add sufficient hydraulic transmission oil, if found leakage, timely maintenance. The oil level is too high. The oil level is too high transmission high speed rotating element around too much oil, the friction resistance increases, the oil temperature rise and converted into heat energy to participate in the work of the oil circulation, slow heat can not be distributed in a timely manner, and the backlog gradually with the extension of working hours, the temperature increased. (four) continuous high load loader such as long time high load operation, the heat generated in the cooling speed is fast, the working oil temperature will overrun, the temperature reaches a certain level will have a great damage to the moving parts, so it is prohibited for a long time overload operation when the ambient temperature is high, more attention should be paid to. To sum up, in order to avoid the transmission oil temperature is too high, users should strengthen management, according to the provisions of the use and maintenance, to avoid oil shortage, water shortage and long time overload operation and so on.
- Q:What is the pressure, load and flow of the hydraulic system of the loader?
- The three things you say have something to do with each other, mainly the displacement of the pump.
- Q:Loader zl-i what does that mean?
- ZL is the meaning of wheel loaders. The following code refers to the rated load, such as ZL30, which is the wheel loader with a rated load of 3 tons.This is before the code now all manufacturers have their own code such as 953L work of Liugong 856 etc.
- Q:how do i mount a front-end loader on a john deere 2850?
- Depends on who made the loader, as there's several after market company's as well as JD that make them, best bet is to go to the manufactures website and find the installation instructions. as per model number, if this is a new installation and your tractor has not been set up with the auxiliary hydraulics for the loader yet you may want to seek professional help,
- Q:Top Loaders allowed in a Yugioh Tournament?
- it can be any as long as they are the same look it can give away what card ur going to get
- Q:CYDIA LOADER APP NOT WORKING?
- restore okorder.com and click the download in te somewhat upper right hand corner.
- Q:how many hours will a cummins 220 hp engine in a wheel loader last?
- 10-15 thousand hours
- Q:If we are strict constitutionalists shouldn't we ban all guns except muzzle loaders?
- Why? The constitution says nothing about banning all guns except muzzle loaders. It makes no mention at all in regards to handguns/semiautomatics, so why are you adding to it?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range