rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
5182 × 1910 × 2712mm
minimum turning radius
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 — 100 × 125mm
45kw — 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ1 — 26501
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
system working pressure
boom lifting time
4.8s ± 0.2s
9.2s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
16/70 — 20
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Which do you think is better??? Front or top loader washing machine?
- A front loader is more expensive but saves on water and doesn't kill your clothes like a top loader (middle thing of a top loader streches clothes things that have strings get pulled). Plus, bonus if you live or rent in NSW you get 150$ rebate on front loaders for choosing 4 water star rating. I've had both and I can honestly say that I will never go back to top loader - not gentle on clothes at all and the washing powder for front loader is better. Really depends how much you want to spend - I know that front loaders are expensive but if you get a good one, you can save on water, electricity and save your clothes - make sure you check the star ratings take care
- Q:Anyone ever order a Traditions .50 Cal muzzle loader from Buds?
- You don’t need to go through a FFL dealer because black powder muzzle loaders don’t require that. But be sure to check your state laws as some states have restriction on BP guns. However if your 18 and in a state with no restriction it can be mailed to your door. Those kits can be very time consuming and do not expect all the parts to fit out of the box. Many require inletting of the wood for metal parts to fit. Also be prepared for lots and lots of sanding. Some kits go together fairly easy and some have to be returned because parts are missing or parts have flaws. B e darn sure to check out everything before you start working on it. And if you screw it up its on you they wont replace the kit if its your mistake. Traditions is not super high quality but they can look nice and work just fine if you do your part and no parts fail on you. To be honest you would be much better off buying the finished gun for a bit more. No I havent dealt with Bud's.
- Q:how do you clean a muzzel loader?
- Contrary to some opinions, a serious hunter is neither cruel nor a murderer. Impressing uninformed tree huggers is not a high priority. I didn't see anything in your question about hunting. The newer muzzle loaders are relatively easy to clean. They are built to disassemble simply. Use muzzle loader solvent. Brush and wipe the barrel and bore using the cleaning ram rod as with a rifle. Use gun oil for the firing mechanism. When finished reassemble the fire arm and wipe with a clean cloth leaving a light thin coat of oil. Safety first. Be absolutely and completely familiar with your fire arm. Be sure the firearm is unloaded and in safe condition before and after cleaning.
- Q:Call Of duty Black Ops USB Loader GX loading screen error Wii?
- Oh yeah I have the same problem!!! LMAO I seriously do :)
- Q:Specs on a 1973 544-a John Deere loader.?
- hope this helps.. it's pdf and 2 pages
- Q:How much water temperature is normal in the loader water tank?
- Normal work, 60~80 degrees between long time, high load is allowed to reach 95 degrees below, but at this time the engine horsepower will decline, not long time to work, your high temperature may be the radiator is not good, or thermostat damaged
- Q:Home depot Pro Loader?
- Most of the machines here in the UK are front loaders though you can buy top loaders but have to shop around. I personally prefer front loaders because they can fit under the work surface which means more space if you have a small kitchen like mine. Regarding performance that depends on the make as some brand names are not very good for cleaning and spinning. I've had many different makes over the years and the best for quality are Bosch but again its personal choice.
- Q:Question when using USB Loader GX?
- confident. reproduction the finished CD on the the Flashcontinual. Then plug it in, and start up the AutoPlay. in case you desire to keep the CD in, come across a no cd crack on google for the particular activity.
- Q:In need of a FREE boot loader?
- JJ here is your link www.google.co.uk/search?hl=enq=F...
- Q:Are there any revolver speed loaders for the S&W 386 XL Hunter (.357/.38 Special) ?
- (Incidentally, yes, the 7-shot HKS 587A speedloader will work with the SW 386.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range