rated bucket capacity
maximum tractive force
maximum breakout force
maximum grade ability
maximum dump height
maximum dump reach
overall dimension (L × W × H)
5182 × 1910 × 2712mm
minimum turning radius
Vertical, in-line, water cooled, 4-stroke diesel engine
No. of cylinder-bore/stroke
4 — 100 × 125mm
45kw — 2400r/min
min fuel-consume ratio
YJ1 — 26501
2 forward shift 2 reverse shift
main reducing spiral
Circular Arc Bevel gear, single stage
Single stage planetary type
system working pressure
boom lifting time
4.8s ± 0.2s
9.2s ± 0.5s
fuel tank capacity
function of leveling automatically
air assist disc brake on 4 wheels
flexible shaft operated external drum
16/70 — 20
front tyre pressure
rear tyre pressure
A loader is a type of tractor, usually wheeled, sometimes on tracks, that has a front-mounted square wide bucket connected to the end of two booms (arms) to scoop up loose material from the ground, such as dirt, sand or gravel, and move it from one place to another without pushing the material across the ground. A loader is commonly used to move a stockpiled material from ground level and deposit it into an awaiting dump truck or into an open trench excavation.
The loader assembly may be a removable attachment or permanently mounted. Often the bucket can be replaced with other devices or tools—for example, many can mount forks to lift heavy pallets or shipping containers, and a hydraulically opening "clamshell" bucket allows a loader to act as a light dozer or scraper. The bucket can also be augmented with devices like a bale grappler for handling large bales of hay or straw.
In construction areas loaders are also used to transport building materials - such as bricks, pipe, metal bars, and digging tools - over short distances.
Front loaders are commonly used to remove snow especially from sidewalks, parking lots, and other areas too small for using snowplows and other heavy equipment. They are sometimes used as snowplows with a snowplow attachment but commonly have a bucket or snowbasket, which can also be used to load snow into the rear compartment of a snowplow or dump truck.
High-tip buckets are suitable for light materials such as chip, peat and light gravel and when the bucket is emptied from a height.
- Q:Loader water tank badly, what is the matter?
- The second reason may be dirty inside engine channels (such as scale, rust and other things to plug or precipitate in the internal channel), causing water circulation, thus forming a high temperature water jet phenomenon. There is also a situation should pay attention to, when the tank itself is blocked by dirt, there may be poor heat.The third reason may be the poor water pump performance. Pump work is bad, both the pump itself may be bad, but also may be too loose pump pulley slip.
- Q:What is the structure of a loader? Which parts and accessories are included?
- Engine, torque converter, transmission box, front and rear drive axle, referred to as four piecesThe engine won't stop talkingThere are three variable torque converter pump, the pump (anti pressure oil supply lift bucket) steering pump (variable speed pump oil supply steering pressure) also known as walking pump (supply torque converter, transmission pressure oil), some models of steering pump is also equipped with a pilot pump (supply control valve pilot pressure oil)
- Q:Engine power of dragon 50 loader
- This is not necessarily, depending on the type of vehicle configuration is different.Generally speaking, it's about 162KW, 220 horsepower.
- Q:What is the meaning of the model represents the Xiamen loader
- XG Xiamen, Xiamen Machinery 9 series code, 9 loaders, 8 to 5 for digging machines, forklifts, 20 2 tons, 18 tons in 1.8, Xiamen loader XG920T, XG918T, for example: XG is one of the 9 Chinese Pinyin Xiagong; Xiamen Engineering product serial number 5, forklift, 8 as the excavator, loader is 9; 2.0T is 2 tons, 1.8 tons of 1,8T.
- Q:Essentials of ground handling for loaders.
- The ground is actually very simple, as long as the bucket flat, throttle stabilize, there is due to the inertia of car bucket in a flat in the process of slowly sinking, as long as you get the good control is not what problem! The main thing is that the big arm and small arm should be well matched!
- Q:What certificates do you need for the loader and where will it be handled?
- People's Republic of China card for the operation steps: 1, the applicant holds a relevant registration materials to the county administrative service center County Safety Supervision Bureau window, fill in the "special safety training and examination application form"; 2, to participate in the training of safety technology of special operations; 3, after examination, 30 working days to check the certificate to the county government center County Safety Supervision Bureau window to receive the "special operations" of People's Republic of China operation certificate; not qualified, notify the unit or oneself. Two. Handle operation permits required materials: 1, personal identity card and two copy photograph; 2, diploma; 3, certificate of Health (medical form I posted photos); 4, training and examination certificates. Three. Review: "special operations People's Republic of China operating license" every two years to review, review procedures: the holder to the original operating license, identity card and a copy of two, to enroll in the training assessment, with the rest of the program. Four. Office: local production safety supervision and Administration Bureau
- Q:Consult bucket width of loader
- bucket capacity is 1.7 cubic meters and 3 cubic meters, and some are special operations, there are also a little different.
- Q:What are the meters on the dashboard? How much do they indicate? Thank you
- Oil pressure gauge pressure gauge 0.4-0.8kpa 0.2-0.5Mpa normal water temperature 80-90 degrees 60-110 degrees 1.0-1.5Mpa gear shifting hydraulic oil temperature current meter (normal pointer should be biased +, some car is voltage meter should be normal in about 26 volts) meter normal temperature low temperature oil temperature gauge should be more than 10-20. The above tables are commonly used on 50 loaders.
- Q:Lingong loader certificate no no number is true
- Lingong loader certificate no no number is not really
- Q:Liugong ZL50CN loader, how much do you buy?
- We have more than 320 thousand points to buy a dozen of the basic stage to spend 2 million bucks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range