Wheel Excavators With China
Usage:City Construction and Angricultural
Bucket:Bucket&Dry Grass Gripper&Sugarcane Gripper
Drive Type:Hydraulic Driving
Origin:Shandong Province, China
Production Capacity:1000 Units
Hydraulic parts: The swing reducer and the pilot control valve adopt international well-known products.
Connectors: World's top 500 EATON products, , applicable to various excavator in poor working conditions, anti-seismic, anti-loose, high reliability and long service lifespan.
Structure: Using domestic high-quality 16Mn steel, welding technology on the international track, greatly increase the structural strength, thus ensuring the safety of traffic and construction. Blasting handling vehicle, an increase of paint adhesion, delayed the rusty parts, components increased life expectancy.
Computer Monitor: Processor CPU comprehensivly monitor the whole car running, reminding functions works if there's something wrong, and can provide the smart protection for the launch machine.
Radiators: Radiators're aluminum more fin heat sink, using vacuum brazing process, the promotion of spoiler, enhanced heat transfer coefficient, small hydraulic flow resistance, adn can also easily manipulated even in the hot summer.
Travel: Walking adpotes the leading domestic mechanical transmission, traffic speed, suitable for long-distance transfers, save transit costs and maintenance convenient.
Steering system: Hydraulic power steering, running smoothly, the Light flexible.
|Overall length ||mm||5387|
|Ground clear ance(bob-weight)||mm||959|
|Wheel shaft diameter||mm||2310|
|Hydraulic oil tank||L||105|
|Pressure Rated||kgf/cm 2||190/185|
|Swing speed ||rpm||9.2|
|force Arm digging||T||2.5|
|force Maximun hauling force||T||4.7|
|Boom length ||2880mm|
|F||radius Rear-end seing radius||1751mm|
- Q:Good? bad? whats you opinion?
- Hahah. Wow. Your friend is really funny. *Saaarcaaasmmmm* I hate when people make statuses on Facebook that a lot of people like, so they keep making statuses like the first one, like your friend is doing. It's an attention thing I guess? But I don't think you should worry about him. I mean, it's Facebook. lol
- Q:Substrate for a leopard gecko?
- zoo med excavator clay burrowing substrate, reptisand, and aspen snake bedding all work. None of them smell.
- Q:What Make When buying a Used Excavator!?
- what are you going to use the excavator for ? As you know, there are many types of excavator
- Q:Where is the throttle motor for the excavator?
- There's a stupid way to help you. You can find it along the throttle line of the engine
- Q:Can a 13yr-old drive a backhoe if I rent it?
- There are a couple sources of law to consider. The first is state law. I do not know what state you are in. In my state, it would be permissible for you to operate the device on private land but not on the highway. The second is the contract with the rental company. It is likely that the contract will provide that dad is to be the only operator. If the machine is damaged, (or someone is hurt) while you are operating, the consequences could be very dramatic.
- Q:Can anybody tell me exactly what i need to get before i can work in cinstruction in Australia?
- By and large you won't get a job as an excavator driver whilst on a working holiday visa. These visa's are designed for young people to visit our country and finance themselves whilst here by lightweight temporary employment. It is not a career move. Employers recognise this fact and are not, entirely realistically, interested in employing WHV people in employment such as this - particularly in today's economic climate. Re-evaluate your motives for coming here on a WHV before continuing.
- Q:What was a better WW2 Tank/Tank Destroyer gun,The US 3-inch M1918 or British QF 17 Pounder Gun.?
- The U.S. had 2 tank/tank destroyer guns that fired the same ammunition: The 3-inch M7 gun from the M10 tank destroyer (and various prototypes) and the 76mm (actually 76.2mm) M1 and M1A1. The guns had the same ballistic performance but the M1 series were much lighter and more compact, being designed specifically for use in armored vehicle turrets and not adapted from other applications. Both of those American guns and the British 17-pounder (also 76.2mm but operating at higher pressures) were high velocity guns designed specifically for tank-killing. The 17-pounder was certainly the better tank killer firing standard ammunition (APC, APCBC, etc). The American's started shipping HVAP around the same time the British started using APDS so the 17-pounder kept its edge. HE performance for all of these guns was notably inferior to the 75mm M3 or British 75mm QF, which is why they were fitted primarily to tank destroyers instead of tanks. Somewhere in my files I have the production figures for 17-pounder ammo (but I'm not at home right now). Until August 1944 the 17-pounder essentially did not have an HE round. The original projectile was a poor performer and produced in very small quantity. The reason only 1 or 2 tanks per troop were Firefly's was due in part to availability but also due to the fact these tanks were only issued with AP ammunition until late summer/fall of 1944. The summer of 1944 is when the 2nd generation of 17-pdr HE ammo came out with reduced propellant charge. This was an OK round, but no 75. After this I don't think there is much to chose from on the HE front between the respective British and American guns. For a Tank Destroyer whose main job is firing AP (rather than a tank that fires mostly HE) the 17-pounder is clearly the better weapon
- Q:Murder Investigation + Worldspine Wurm + Cathars' Crusade?
- Peter is wrong, they don't come at the same time. The abilities from the wurm and the enchantment resolve separately. Since you control both of them you can choose the stack order. After the first ability resolves it will trigger the crusade x times and crusades ability will resolve before the second ability resolves and triggering the crusade another x times. So you can choose either: getting the wurms first, the soldiers wont get 3 +1/+1 counters from the wurms triggers. you end up with 3 23/23 wurms and 15 16/16 soldiers or getting the soldiers first the wurms wont get 15 +1/+1 counters for the soldiers for 15 19/19 soldiers and 3 8/8 wurms.
- Q:Which country is the JCB excavator?
- British JCBThe largest construction machinery manufacturer in the UK
- Q:Leopard Gecko Breeding?
- How To Breed Leopard Geckos
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range