Wheel Backhoe Loader for Sale Sz40-15e
Packing:Pack in Container or Ship by Whole Machine
Standard:CE and ISO
Production Capacity:1500 Set/Year
Enlarged operator cabin, with secure glass, is capacious and brightsome.
Working table:water temperature, oil temperature, current, are all in sight.
Adopt Cummins engine and the power is stronger.
Famous brand hydraulic components and imported main pump are adopted.The operating life is long and the operating speed is fast.
Adjustable seat, convenient and comfortable to use.
Hydraulic steering, comfy and convenient to operate.
Hydraulic traction, configured with advanced gear oil pump and infinitive stage transmission inland.
Completely have the all functions of minitype digging machines.
Ascendant performance of complete appliance, with extraordinary operation efficiency.
With which many kinds of optional components can be matched to meet requirements of different users.
|Max. Hauling Force||29kn|
|Max. Swing Angle of Boom||180°|
|Min. Rotary Radius||5000mm|
|Rated Loading Mass||1500kg|
|Lifting Time of Movable Arm||3.5s|
|Falling Time of Movable Arm||2.5s|
|Max. Breakout Force||10.5kn|
|Distance Between Axles||2700mm|
|Min. Ground Clearance||250mm|
- Q:What kind of car is excavator?
- It is a special construction machinery. If you want to drive a excavator, you need to go to the traffic bureau to identify and evaluate the professional skills and apply for the driving qualification
- Q:What is the difference between a backhoe and a backhoe?
- According to the difference between the excavation route and the transportation vehicle, there are two ways to dig and unload the soil: forward excavation, lateral unloading, forward excavation and reverse dumpingAs compared with other forms of shoveling:(1): digging backhoe is characterized by "back down, forced soil cutting, the mining power shovel can stop a small, excavation to three below the soil surface, suitable for the foundation pit, foundation ditch, trench excavation depth is less than 4m, but also for soil excavation, wet soil with higher water content and to the underground water level and groundwater level in higher soil. There are two ways to operate the backhoe, namely, ditch end excavation and side ditch excavation.(2) pull shovel: digging features is "back down, self weight cut soil", and its excavation radius and excavation depth is larger, can dig the soil below the stop surface, it is suitable for digging large and deep foundation pit or underwater excavation.(3): grab digging is characterized by "straight up and down, cut the weight of soil, suitable for narrow and deep excavation pit mud or water, especially suitable for cutting under water, the soil is hard not grab construction.
- Q:There are several important parts of the excavator
- I open the machine, I will tell you: the structure and working principle of hydraulic excavator excavator mainly consists of engine, hydraulic system, working device, driving device and electric control components. The hydraulic system consists of hydraulic pump, control valve, hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic motor, pipeline, fuel tank and so on. The electric control system includes monitoring panel, engine control system, pump control system, all kinds of sensors, solenoid valve, etc.. Hydraulic excavator is usually composed of three parts: working device, slewing gear and walking device (Figure 1).
- Q:Komatsu PC series excavators -5, -6, -7, -8. Which year did they begin production?
- This is the case at homeProduction began in November, -5:1995-6:1997 began in January-7:2002 began in September-8:2007 began in SeptemberabroadMay, -5:88November, -6:1992April, -7:2001September, -8:05
- Q:All the models and bucket capacity of Carter excavator
- Carter excavator models have CAT305.5 bucket capacity of 0.2 parties,CAT307 excavator bucket capacity 0.31 party,Carter 307 dug bucket capacity of 0.36 parties,Carter CAT312BC excavator bucket capacity 0.52 partyCAT315DL excavator bucket capacity 0.74 partyCATE200B excavator bucket capacity 0.8 partyCAT320BC excavator bucket capacity 1 Party
- Q:What's the difference between a big excavator and a small excavator?
- Open big well! The bigger one is better, the less comfortable, the smaller one! Small opening is also very price adjustment!
- Q:What type of diesel oil is the best for excavator? Can 0# diesel be used? Thank you
- Choose the corresponding diesel according to your local temperature condition. For example: higher than 4 degrees with 0# diesel, higher than -5 degrees with -10# diesel, or diesel will freeze.
- Q:Proper operation of excavator excavation
- 1, smooth operation methodDuring the operation, the stability of the machine can not only improve work efficiency, prolong the life of the machine, but also can ensure the safety of operation (put the machine in a flat on the ground); the drive sprocket at the rear side of the front side than in good stability, and can prevent the final drive from the impact of external force on the ground track; the wheelbase is always greater than the track, so toward the good working stability, to avoid the lateral operation; to keep close to the mining machine, in order to improve the stability and mining excavator; if points away from the machine, due to move the focus of work is not stable; lateral excavation is than mining stability, if the mining point away from the center of the machine body, the machine will be more stable, so mining point and center of body should maintain a proper distance, so that a balanced and efficient operation.
- Q:Which country is Carter excavator?
- In fact, Carter is also produced in Japan on the nameplate, there are MADE, IN, JAPAN
- Q:What card does excavator driver need to mount guard?
- Operation certificate, special operation certificate!Specific to the driving school inquiry, half of the large driving schools have agents, as well as excavators, schools are also agents here documents test!Usually 800 yuan each
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range