Wet&Dry use,with Hook,Safety switch,Cable storge
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How to repair the starting switch of vacuum cleaner?
- Make sure that the power line of the vacuum cleaner is removed, and then remove the cover panel to reveal the back of the switch. The switch may be on the handle or cover
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum: an important indicator of suction size. The index is also related to power. The greater the general power, the higher the index should be
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- If the brush has worn off, replace the brush. If the end cap, flange or casing is damaged, it also needs replacing. Replace the whole vibration lever if necessary
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Electric vacuum cleaners have been 100 years old, and for many people, it has become an indispensable household device, for obvious reasons
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- This filter is a protective barrier to prevent rupture of dust bag dust inhalation of the motor, the air enters the motor through the motor outflow, due to carbon in the operation of electric motor constant wear, so the outflow of the vacuum cleaner with a filter.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Unscrew or remove the dust fan from the motor shaft, check and clean the back of the fan
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, use a wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. Do not use petrol, banana water, etc., otherwise it will cause the shell to crack or fade.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range