Wet&Dry use,with Hook,Safety switch,Cable storge
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Don't dogs make the best vacuum cleaners.?
- Your dog is probably thinking oooh goody a toy play play play play!!!! he/she might also be thinking, Oh no that stupid and loud vacuum cleaner is on again, or What is that thing? Its invading my territory. What if it pees and marks its spot? aah!!!! I would suggest putting your dog outside when you vacuum. It wouldn't hurt your dogs ears as much (because he/she wouldn't hear it) And if your dog does have a territory in your home, and your dog is inside, don't vacuum so close to it unless your dog could really care aless or he/she is outside! I really hope this helped!
- Q:Please recommend a good & cheap vacuum for carpets and rugs.?
- Go to a vacuum repair shop. They also sell 2nd hand vacuum cleaners.
- Q:Do they make heart-shaped vacuum cleaners?
- Woudn't that be kind of hard to use?
- Q:What was the top selling consumer product of the 1920s?
- Electric stoves?
- Q:Kirby Sentria vacuum cleaners?
- Take it back!!! Kirbys are cumbersome and not worth the money paid for them! I'm stuck with mine and always dread vacuuming!!!
- Q:i need a new vacuum.....anyone know vacuums?..?
- i personally use this one the dirt devil envision it isnt a canister system however it has an extension wand and some nifty attachments which help cleaning in corners and behind furniture and such and the power brush attachment is awesome for troublesome areas also its bagless so if you vaccuum up something u didnt mean to then its easy to get out :) here is a pic of it......
- Q:Vacuum Question?
- They are expensive but I would get a Dyson if I were you. I bought one a few months ago and it is AWESOME! It has a canister that holds the dust and junk the vacuum sucks up. You hold it over the garbage, hit a button and it all falls out. You never have to touch the crap inside ever. It is easy and super clean. I have had every type of vacuum out there including bagless. I hated it cause it made a freaking mess when you went to empty it. There were also a bunch of different filters...I think 3 or 4 that you had to clean and buy all the time. With the Dyson it has a lifetime guarantee (equal to 100 years) and you never have to buy another filter or bag again! They really are worth the $$$!
- Q:how much did the iRobot Roomba cleaners cost?
- About $150. If you go to the look at comments section, someone always posts the price 'cause woot doesn't tell once the item is history. For previous days, go to the community and look for the iterm. There's a link to the comments with each item.
- Q:power cord replacement on a vacuum cleaner?
- I am telling YOU not to modify YOUR listed appliance. If I was going to modify MY listed appliance, I'd get a high quality 14 gauge extension cord and remove the female end. I'd also need to put a romex connector (that I got on the electrician aisle) through a 7/8 hole in the vacuum's chassis. That's because my new, beefy cord would be too fat for the existing hole and clamp. I'd also have to tweak my cleats that the cord winds up on. If I was feeling green, I'd get a long cord by whacking one off of somebody's trashed vacuum, pressure washer, etc. Unfortunately, it'd be smaller than 14 gauge. Safety first!
- Q:Where can I find out where Real People can tell me what they think about different brands of vacuum cleaners?
- I have a KIRBY G-6. Wouldn't take anything for it. Self-propelled, Sucks up all dirt and will get the stains up too, with the shampoo attachment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range