Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Dustbag(Optional)
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 3pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- Turn the motor shaft or vibrating lever by hand. At this point, the motor shall keep the passage
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the process of using, the traditional vacuum cleaner is difficult to maintain in the later stage of air intake
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Check that the motor shaft needs lubrication
- Q:How to repair the vibration lever of vacuum cleaner?
- Remove the clamps at both ends, then remove the belt and bring the vibration lever out of the housing
- Q:What are the important parameters of the vacuum cleaner?
- Noise: 1000W or so vacuum cleaner, noise is generally around 80 decibels. Excellent motor technology, of course, can reduce noise
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- In 1901, British civil engineer booth went to the imperial Concert Hall in Leicester square, London, to show a demonstration of a car dust collector in the United states. The vacuum cleaner uses compressed air to blow dust into the container, which Buss thought was not good because many dust failed to blow into the container.
- Q:How can a vacuum cleaner take out the dust?
- The working principle of the vacuum cleaner is a vacuum cleaner motor rotating speed, sucking the air from the suction port of the dust box has a certain vacuum, dust through the brush, take over, handle, hose, the main Straw into dust filter bag dust collecting box, dust is left in the dust filter bag, filtered air through a filter slice into the motor
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range