Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Dustbag(Optional)
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 3pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:% question please help?
- i make it $440
- Q:If you came to my house selling vacuum cleaners, and I answered the door wearing nothing but a smile...?
- i would pretend that you had on clothes and continue my sale pitch......just to psych your mind. its hard as heck to sale those things door to door and with this economy I couldnt risk not making a sale :)
- Q:How many of you prefer a portable over a central vac and why?
- I prefer Bissell up right vacuums and if you keep the filter clean...for under one hundred it's a bargin Central vacuum units are pricey and if you get a clog in the hose you have other issues..plus dragging the hose around the baseboard scratches them up Also thing about the dust and dirt blowing and sucking through the line to the holding canister...you are literally...pulling dust and dirt through the house in a hose... the canister is bulky and a pain to empty and if full when dumped it is a dusty mess.. for a less price and a little closet space you have little to lose I would never waste money on a central vacuum unit...buy a Bissell not a dyson and vacuum onward. *(* *(*
- Q:I couldn't understand the meaning of the sentence. How can I say it in different way?
- I have bought all the vacuum cleaners that John had. I have bought all of John's vacuum cleaners.
- Q:Can you help me with science about vaccum cleaner fans? Please!?
- the fan causes the vacuum cleaner to suck-in the air. as the moving air passes by the dirt particles, it's the INTERACTION of the moving air and the dirt that causes the dirt to be drawn along with the air. basically, the air molecules bash into the dirt particle and impart energy (momentum) to the dirt, and this is what makes it move. if there was no air motion over the dirt, then the dirt particles would not respond to the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:Is Kirby Vacuum Cleaners a scam?
- A COSTLY VENTURE... VERY COSTLY...
- Q:Which Vacuum cleaner should we buy?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Which Vacuum cleaner should we buy? We must have had 10 vacuums in the past 5 years. We have been buying bagless upright vacuum cleaners in the $80-$150 range. We run a playgroup from our house so we vacuum alot!! At least 3 times a day. These cheap cleaners just don't last. The loose suction very quickly and eventually just...
- Q:Where do I store my vacuum cleaners?
- Do you have any closets you could put them in? Don't put them back in the box, that sounds horribly full of unnecessary work every time you want to vacuum. Other than that, I can't think of anything. Look for weird little nooks in your house-- there's a good sized gap between the side of the fridge and the wall that's probably big enough for a vacuum in my apartment, so maybe you could find somewhere similar.
- Q:How many vacuum cleaners do you have?
- 2 vacuum cleaners
- Q:Question about my vacuum?
- That motor burned. Need a new one. Good luck...!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range