Wet&Dry use,Blow fuction,with Hook,Dustbag(Optional)
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 3pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: My Vacbag keeps splitting when I use it, why does it keep doing that?
Your Vacbag may not be the one suited for your unit, as it will split if it is not the right size for the vacuum cleaner. The bag itself is not an issue with size or shape, but if the hose doesn’t fit into it then it breaks it. We have a range of Vacbags for many models of vacuum cleaners, we can always see if one fits your model or if there is a distributor near you.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:My Husband and I have argued about this for days...?
- I've always vacuumed before dusting. I use a damp cloth for dusting so no dust is hitting the ground but the vacuum puts dust in the air. hope it helps one of you :)
- Q:Best way to clean carpets without a vacuum?
- Save up $100 and invest in a steamer. I love my Bissell, it works wonders for my carpets.
- Q:Has anyone Watched the New Season of Big Love and noticed.....?
- yes it is. Every thing you see on a TV show that is clearly marked with a product name is a placement.Plus since Bill owns a chain of hardware stores it makes sense his wives would use the best vacuum cleaners on the market.
- Q:How many products can you name that are intended to only last a short time?
- anything that has to do with medicine
- Q:eureka boss 12 amp or dirt-devil 10 amp vacuum cleaners?
- The Eureka. Better suction.
- Q:Any opinions on hard floor cleaners (wet/dry) vacuums?
- I tried the Floor Mate, garbage...it didn't do a good job of cleaning (terrible suction) and it leaked water. I bought a scooba...very happy with it. Does a great job on the floors and you can use vinegar and water instead of the clorox cleaner on your wood floors. The only drawback is you have to empty and then refill after 45 mins. Other than that its the greatest invention for a busy Mom like me!
- Q:What are the best vacuum cleaners on the market today? I've heard good things about the Dyson, how bout you?
- I've tried a Dyson before and it was awesome. I went online and started shopping for one when I found that people had many complaints about the Dyson. People have noted that the canister cracks easily and it is hard to replace. Then I started reading about the Bissell Healthy Home Vac and people were raving about it. I read more positive reviews about this vacuum than the Dyson. I bought one for $250 (plus tax) and it is amazing! I have two cats, one medium and one long haired. You would not believe how much hair it picks up each time I vacuum. I vacuumed my apartments popcorn ceiling because it catches the cat's hair and it was like I pulled 4 live cats of the the ceiliing. The hose is nice and long and there are a minimal amount of attachments. The best thing of all is that it is half the price of the Dyson. It also has a HEPA filtration system. It's fantastic and does just a good of a job as a Dyson, maybe better. If you search for Bissell Healthy Home you should find sites that sell it and there should be reviews about it as well. It's great and I love it.
- Q:What inexpensive canister vacuum cleaners are made for laminate floors?
- If you are talking strictly hard flooring a shop vac would be ideal i would use a bag in it though it does create less maintenance in the long run due to the bag having a larger filtering area i would probably go with an allaround model due to their smaller size then i would pick up a quality hard floor tool i like anything made with horsehair stiff enough to remove the dust but soft enough not to scratch
- Q:I am jinxed every vacumn cleaner i owns always blows up grrrr why?
- the only thing that would cause them to blow-that easily would be completely blocked vents, that prevent the machine from running too hot and frying itself...so I suggest cleaning your filters and emptying the bag more.Also another thing that commonly breaks vaccuums is running over the cord with the machine
- Q:what features and accessories does Bobsweep robot vacuum cleaner have?
- Hello okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range