Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,with Hook,Safety switch,Cable storge
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
plastic or metal
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 2pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
1. Sample order is available and require further checking with us
2. Delivery time is decided by the quantity and customer's requirements
C).Does the items allowed to sold overseas?
Of course yes, the design of this vacuum cleaners belongs to the factory,
with patent design,so the item can be sold anywhere freely.
D).How to control the raw material?
All the plastic material of vacuum cleaner, are total new material,do not add recycle material.
that can ensure the plastic itself with best performance.
E).Does the company allow customized new item?
Yes. as we have professional R&D team, so we can help to work out new items.
- Q:is this a good vacuum ??
- Dyson's purple one works, I think you can vacuum the basement while you are vacuuming the second floor.
- Q:Is a Hoover type S vacuum cleaner bag the same as a Eureka type S vacuum cleaner bag?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is a Hoover quot;type Svacuum cleaner bag the same as a Eureka quot;type Svacuum cleaner bag? I have a Eureka canister, model 1620 B. I am trying to find HEPA bags for the canister. Eureka no longer makes quot;type Squot;, but I have found Hoover quot;type SHEPA bags and am wondering if they are compatible.
- Q:Miele Vacuum Cleaner?
- we have a Miele Blue Moon. We also had a very hairy dog. But we bought it because of allergies. it picks up and keeps dust mite droppings which no other vacuum does. but you have to change the HEPA once a year for it to do that. The bags and hepa are rather costly but we have had it 9 years and it works great. The only other tip I'd give is keep the height setting one setting higher if you find it is overheating when you vacuum. we have shag carpet so it was overheating the powerhead set at 1. We love it and it definitely works better than the less expensive models.
- Q:What Industrial techniques and Materials are used to make the Dyson Cyclone and Ball Vacuum cleaners?
- Various polymers and injection molding. THe motor will use copper wire, which was drawn. Look on their website for more info.
- Q:I need a new vacuum help me pick one!?
- Price okorder.com/
- Q:Diagnose MeVey: What's it called when you're obsessed with nice vacuum cleaners and you forgo getting your?
- It's called stop wasting your money and buy me a flatscreen.
- Q:don't you just hate how loud vacuum cleaners are?
- agreed need a quiet one
- Q:Are Dyson vacuum cleaners worth the money?
- yup, always have great cleaning capacity and no bags!
- Q:Cats and vacuum cleaners?
- It like nothing they have been around before. Its loud and on the floor moving. It looks mean to them and makes a lot of noise. They see it as a threat and like a monster and they dont want it in their house. Its scary to some animals. Its just unknown to them and the moor they are around it the more weired the strange device gets.
- Q:Nit picker on vacuum. Have you ever heard of this, would you use it for nit picking if needed?
- Thanks, I just learned something new. Patent # 6086682. Although it probably works, I don't want the nits in my sweeper. It's bad enough sweeping the carpet for fleas. It gets costly purchasing vacuum bags every week, but I would not have it any other way. Apparently, this nit picker attachment for a vacuum goes back to 1908. Inventors:Anderson, Daniel P. (3206 N. Averill, Flint, MI, 48506) Application Number:09/290638
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range