Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
Wet&Dry use,Drain device
Brake function,Hand shock proof handle,stronge power(2400W)
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
2-in-1 small tool, 1.5m hose
1pc metal telescopic tube or 3pcs plastic tubes, 1pc HEPA filter,1pc dust bag filter
1pc plastic or metal bottom brush
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
3. Trade terms are acceptable for EXW, FOB, CNF, CIF and negotiable for specifications
4. OEM service is our main offer and welcome your design and ideas about our items
5. We are professional in houseware product, so please feel free to contact us for any related
Q1: Will you offer the ODM or OEM services?
A1: We do offer the ODM or OEM services, and will be much welcomed.
Q2: Is there cheap shipping cost to import to our country?
A2: For small order, express will be best. And for bulk order, sea ship way is best but take much time.
For urgent orders, we suggest via air to airport plus our ship partner send to your door.
- Q:What is wrong with my vacuum cleaner?
- Look if the vacuum cleaner tube is not blocked by something. Look in the user manual if you don't know how. It can also be that the security lock blocks out that you can start to vacuum. See first if you have some warranty left before you go to the shop where you bought it and don't forget the ticket, so if it is a engine failure and not your fault it may be that you get an other for free.
- Q:Are hand vacuum cleaners noisy like the regular vacuum cleaners?
- Like hair blowers, they are all noisy to a certain extent I don't care what the manufactures say. Any time you have a motor running, you have noise, the bigger they are, the more noise. thanks :)
- Q:I'm thinking of Buying a Bissell Pro Heat 2 Upright Steam Cleaner, do I need to also have a regular Vacuum?
- It really is tough to compare the two, I agree that Wade is a better leader and motivator than Lebron and actually had higher PPG than Lebron. Wade obviously has a weaker team surrounding him so it is very impressive how far they've come from last season. As far as the MVP is concerned you can't take the literal meaning of most valuable player. The NBA tends to give the award to the most valuable player on one of the top few teams in the league, and the Cavs had an incredible record this season, so by the NBA's standards Lebron deserves the award over Wade. I do think that Wade is more valuable to the Heat than Lebron is to the Cavs, because without Lebron the Cavs would still be a playoff team, but without Wade the Heat would be in last place like last year. That said ...both are amazing players and both are deserving of the award.
- Q:what is 420 and how does it relate to vacuum cleaners?
- 420 which is April 20th is a day which is kinda like a holiday for those who smoke pot. We all smoke a lot of pot and voice our opinions on how pot should be legalized. With vacuum cleaners... I have no idea are you sure they weren't referring to some sort of smoking device that they call the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:dirt devil vacuum cleaner?
- You okorder.com It's the best vacuum cleaner OKorder store
- Q:which vacuum cleaners theoretically suck fat out of a person's body?
- There isn't a vacuum cleaner they would use. The vacuums suction would be way too strong to be used for liposuction, that is why they use a medical suction.
- Q:Do steam cleaning vacuum cleaners work as well as a rental from the grocery store or hiring someone?
- I okorder.com/... Hope this was helpful ~~~~
- Q:Can science find a use for the scientific vacuity of intelligent design?
- If you believe the intelligent design argument to be vacuous, then why would science have any use for it? Just keep telling yourself, you are the result of random chance and evolution on a planet where the chances life could exist as being so astronomically impossible statistically as to defy logic. .
- Q:List 5 labor saving devices which began to be used by Americans in the 1920s?
- site visitors sign/Garrett Morgan 1923 .....incorrect! Invented in London in 1868 by utilizing JP Knight Peanut Butter/George Washigton Carver incorrect back! Peanuts are interior sight to the international and characteristic been mashed into paste by utilizing the Aztecs. Peanut Butter comes from the US patent#306727 issued to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Quebec Canada The Blood financial employer/ Charles Drew 1940, .....incorrect! It replaced into Dr. Oswald H Robertson US military throughout WW one million Air Brakes/Granville Woods 1922...incorrect back! George Westinghouse in 1869 US Patent#88929
- Q:Why are kats afraid of vacuum cleaners but not cars?
- Cats are WAY too cool to be caught anywhere near anything that sucks..... And, everybody knows.... cars are cool...... Hope this helps ☼ ////
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range