Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
With power tool socket available
Metal barrel with electric-shock safeguard
Metal handle is available for 40L barrel
Wet and dry function
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
1pc 1.5M hose,2pcs Metal tubes,,1pc nozzle
1pc HEPA filter
1pc water brush and 1pc floor brush
* Nominal power
* FOB SHANGHAI PRICE
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Discounts are offered based on order quantities.
We are flexible and fast developing.Embrace flexibility and professionalism.
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Ningbo City, China.You can fly to Ningbo airport
directly or take the high speed train to Yuyao.We will come to pick you up.
All our clients, from domestic or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
- Q:How do I repair the motor of the vacuum cleaner?
- If there is no access, you need to change the brush, you can also take the vacuum cleaner to the electrical repair shop for replacement. If you can not maintain the motor, you may want to consider replacing a new vertical vacuum cleaner,
- Q:What is the mean of Vacuum cleaner?
- Current control motor operation. The fan is attached to the motor, and the fan blade has a certain angle, just like the propeller of the airplane. When the fan blade turns, it pushes the air to the exhaust port
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum and centrifugal dust collection?
- In the process of using, the traditional vacuum cleaner is difficult to maintain in the later stage of air intake
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- In this way, it is possible to form a higher pressure difference with the outside world. The dust and dirt of the suction nozzle are sucked into the dust absorption part with the air, and the dust and dirt are collected in the dust cylinder after the leakage of the leakage device.
- Q:How to repair the vacuum cleaner fan?
- Check that the motor shaft needs lubrication
- Q:What are the matters needing attention in vacuum cleaners?
- When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, use a wet cloth containing water or neutral detergent. Do not use petrol, banana water, etc., otherwise it will cause the shell to crack or fade.
- Q:What is the working principle of a vacuum cleaner?
- Inside the machine, there is an electric fan, which operates at high speed and makes the vacuum inside the vacuum cleaner
- Q:How to clean a portable vacuum cleaner?
- Use the vacuum cleaner, the most hate is smell hot air outlet. Before using a vacuum cleaner, use cotton dipped in lemon juice on the dirt tube cleaner, so when you go to use the vacuum cleaner to "feed" the vacuum room, not only no peculiar smell, faint fragrance will float lemon
- Q:Who invented the earliest vacuum cleaners?
- 1907 Ohio inventor Shiban Guerra made cleaner light, he was the administrator in a shop, in order to reduce the burden of the carpet, a vacuum cleaner is made, with fans will create a vacuum dust inhalation machine, and then into the pocket
- Q:What are the filtration methods for vacuum cleaners?
- Water filtration using water as filter medium makes the dust and microorganisms in the most of them will be dissolved in water and the rest of the lock, through the filter after further filtering, the exhaust cleaner may breathe cleaner air than. The utility model has the advantages of dry and wet use, and the disadvantage is that the dust is cleaned after being finished.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range