Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
With power tool socket available
Metal barrel with electric-shock safeguard
Metal handle is available for 40L barrel
Wet and dry function
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
1pc 1.5M hose,2pcs Metal tubes,,1pc nozzle
1pc HEPA filter
1pc water brush and 1pc floor brush
* Nominal power
* FOB SHANGHAI PRICE
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Discounts are offered based on order quantities.
We are flexible and fast developing.Embrace flexibility and professionalism.
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Ningbo City, China.You can fly to Ningbo airport
directly or take the high speed train to Yuyao.We will come to pick you up.
All our clients, from domestic or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
- Q:Do you like Sharks? Why.?
- I believe sharks are awesome creatures. People have made them out to be villains. People are angry at sharks because they someimes bite but consider the fact that when swimming at the beach were in a shared ecosystem. The sharks were there first so we should respect them. If I was a shark I would probably be angry that 100s of people swim around in my home. Also when sharks bite their not necessarly trying to eat someone. They dont have hands and their fins arent effective in feeling something so they use their teeth. Their just trying to feel and unfortunately it involves their teeth but once again its their turf. Sooooo I love sharks because their beautiful enough said : )
- Q:Why are vacuum cleaners so expensive ?
- I know exactly how that feels. Your vacuum cleaner dies and it's time for a new one. I think right now, your best bet is to buy a good one who sucks even more dirt and dust ! They make them so freaking expensive because of their design and colors ! LOL !!!
- Q:Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners?
- The best vacuum is the one you will use. I had my mother's 1960 canister vacuum, and it was a pain to store and use, so I didn't use it. I bought an upright Electrolux, and it was heavy and I had to get my husband to carry it up and down stairs. I've had an Oreck, and I've had several Hoover's. Right now I have 2 Eureka Optimas--one for upstairs and one for down. They are identical and bagless. I use one or the other almost every day. Easy to store, lightweight and easy to use. Save your money; buy something lightweight, bagless, and with a 12 amp motor. Good Luck!
- Q:Do Air Purifiers still work O.K. if there is a venting to outside? I live in an old place?
- the huge-unfold function of a bathing room air vent is to do away with humid air to avert the accumulation of mildew and mildew. consequently, best practice is to vent this air to the outdoors. Venting to the attic or the different area in basic terms strikes the project to a diverse place.
- Q:which vacuum cleaners theoretically suck fat out of a person's body?
- Cut the skin deep enough so that it bleeds, suck the fat out with a DustBuster, and seal it up with some good 'ol duct tape!
- Q:What is the best vacuum cleaner with the cheapest price-tag?
- Lisa, okorder.com, very strong suction power, functions very well with pet hair and comes with a pet hair tool), or the Eureka Airspeed Bagless. The Eureka also has great reviews and the pet tools, but isn't quite as powerful in the testing I've done. If you are able to spend a little more money, then the Dyson DC25 Animal is a great vacuum with slightly stronger suction power than both the Shark and the Eureka, it comes with their really cool ball technology that makes it's super easy to use, and it's really lightweight
- Q:Why is my dog afraid of the vacuum and how do I stop it?
- Vacuum cleaners make horrific noises, some of which we cannot hear - but it is actually painful and mystifying at the same time to your dog. The best thing you can do is to put your dog somewhere away from the noise- perhaps crated, or even in the car if it is well mannered and the weather makes it safe to do so. Just anything to shield your dog's ears from the screaming machine. I have had to explain rips in the bag to the vac repairman myself...
- Q:one of them automatic vacuum cleaners... what are they called and how much do they cost?
- robot okorder.com/
- Q:Dyson vacuum cleaner on sale at Sears or other places?
- Phone them up and ask them.....................
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners - Durable but reasonably priced?
- I really like my Bissell Healthy Home. It uses a similar filtering technology to Dyson but at 1/2 the price. HEPA filtration, 5 year warranty, well designed, easy to use tools and a ton of suction. Great on pet hair; I have 4 cats and 3 dogs so I know pet hair. Watch for sales at Lowe's, Sears or Best Buy; you can get it for around $200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range