Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Industrial Car Metal Drum Vacuum Cleaner
With Power tool socket,Self clean tech(Patent free),with Hook,With power tool socket,Drain device,Brake function,Hand shock proof handle, 1000Hours double-stage motor ,Luxery accessories
* Unit dimension
* Input voltage
* Dust tank capacity
* Air flow
* Cable length
* Dram material
1pc 1.5M hose,2pcs Metal tubes,,1pc nozzle
1pc dust bag filter
2pcs floor brushes
* Nominal power
* Gift box:
* Master carton:
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Our Clients,we have coorporated with many clients,with reputation for NS from Japan,INSTORE
from UK,AVON from USA,CONAIR from Canada,PURE from Singapore and so on.
Both OEM and ODM are welcome.
3.Q:How can I get some samples?
A:We are happy to make sample for you to check the quality,provide one
sample to one customer.
4. Q: what's the MOQ?
A:The MOQ is 200pcs with FOB Price.
- Q:which is more powerful for suction, 2 amps motor or 15.6 volts motor for vacuum?
- the electrical measure of the motor will not tell you how good the suction is. Two vacuum cleaners with the same motor type could have very different suction strength due to the motor design and even the design of the hoses. Honestly, I have never owned a Eureka, but the company has been making vacuum cleaners of high quality for a long time. If those are your two choices - go with the Eureka.
- Q:kenmore progressive vacuum cleaner!?
- take it back and get another vac. it has a problem, a friend has one and it doesnot do that, the sales man sounds like he knows nothing and cares less.
- Q:How well do Irobot vacuum cleaners work?
- Fabulous. I live on a dirt road. Dust is continuous. Let roomba loose everyday on the ground floor rooms. Amazing the amount of dirt it picks up. It is slim enough to get under the places I normally ignore when using the regular vacuum. I guess the biggest relief is I don't feel like I am cleaning the floors constantly. Actually gave as a gift to my son. With two toddlers and a Big Dog, he raves about it. Turns it loose when they leave for work and upon return one household chore is done.
- Q:Is kirby vacuum cleaners an MLM?
- No. It is a franchised single owner business.
- Q:Need help buying a vacuum cleaner for pet hair?
- I have tried many vacuum cleaners over the years even Rainbow and I keep coming back to the cheapest Bissell from wal-mart. It does a great job on pet hair and for $40 you can replace it ever couple years if you need to and still feel like you have gotten you moneys worth. I have 8 dogs and I have had the last one for 4 years now and its still going strong. Good luck.
- Q:Where do I store my vacuum cleaners?
- My mother-in-law has a cloth cover shaped like a country mouse with a long, flowing dress for her upright vacuum, but that might not be everyone's style.
- Q:Best Miele Vacuum Cleaner?
- Being okorder.com/
- Q:What do you call the type of person who buys a vacuum cleaner to use it once and then returns it?
- An idiot because he'll still have to pay the postage there and back, usually adding up to the amount the vacuum costs anyway.
- Q:What were houses like in the 1950's in the USA?
- Most homes from the 50's were pretty modest. The average one is probably about 900 square feet. They did have electricity. Rooms were smaller than today standards, Houses were kept very tidy, they had bleach and vacuum cleaners.
- Q:What do you think of Dyson vacuum cleaners.?
- They are really good, but don't go splashing out if your thinking of buying one, I went for the cheapest one and it's amazing! To b3 honest I don't know what the difference is beetween the cheapest and most expensive because the cheap one works wonders!!!!!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range