Order On-line Tracking
Westminster Chesterfield Sofa with Handmade
Looking for the ultimate contemporary Chesterfield? Look no further than our Westminster. Deep buttoned on all four sides in an unusual square shape as opposed to the classic diamond of traditional Chesterfields, the Westminster is as imposing as it is beguiling. Due to its complexity, this sofa requires amazing craftsmanship and time to construct. However, when the result is this spectacular, it's worth every second.
Modern and Stylish Design
Top Quality Leather
UK Fire Foam Standard Available
Chesterfield Sofa Specification
Sponge: Fireproof high density
Frame : Commercial grade made of kiln-dried solid oak wood
Spring: no-sag sinuous spring
Three-layers of package:
High quality paper box, or any packing method as per customers' requests.
We try the best protect the Goods can Arrive safely.
Why choose you?
We have 10 years experience in producing chesterfield sofa and provide all services for your import. Except for large-scale production base, advanced production equipments, we also have experienced management talents, excellent designers and well-trained senior technical workers
Do you accept OEM/ODM?
Products can be made according to your request. ODM/OEM is welcomed.
What is your production time?
Normally it is 30-35 days for 1* 40HQ. However, it also depends on the ordered items and the actual production situation. We will confirm with you at first.
How to clean the Chesterfield Sofa?
Follow our instruction, and it is easy to clean the leather sofa. Details as bellow:
1) Clean the dust:
l To use a vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment to remove debris from and between the sofa cushions.
l To remove dust from the surface of the leather with a dry microfiber cloth.
2) Remove Stains from Leather:
l For ink stains on leather couch, to soak a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol and rub it on the stain.
l Removing chewing gum from leather, to use a dab of olive oil and rub the spot with a clean paper towel.
l For other stains, to make a paste with equal parts lemon juice and cream of tartar. Apply it with a clean, soft rag, and wipe it away. Keep the paste on the stain for an hour if it's stubborn.
If you don't have time to fully wash your leather sofa, try wiping it down with a few baby wipes after you vacuum it.
4)Condition the leather:
For a very light protective finish, to apply a thin coat of olive oil with a microfiber cloth, keep it for one-half hour and then buff it off with a clean, dry rag.
1. The sofa is placed on a flat surface, the bottom corners put the best cushion pad to prevent damage to the floor when you move.
2. Before using the first with a clean, soft cloth to wipe the surface of the sofa, dust and dirt, if cow leather (leather) production shall first use care agent sofa graze the surface of one to two times (do not use wax care) before use so that a protective film cow leather (leather) formed on the surface, so that the future is not easy to dirt deep dermal pores, easy to clean later.
3. Avoid jumping on the sofa attendance surface, in order to avoid local compression deformation, affect the use.
4. Avoid acute class appliance or tool with the contact surface to prevent scratches fabric.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight leather sofa fabric deformation caused by loss of elasticity in case of frequent sun exposure, should from time to time to a few locations to prevent intermodulation sofa color clear;
6. Avoid rain or excessive moisture caused by loss of elasticity of the leather surface relaxation or expansion caused by fading leather, color or mildew pan. In case of high humidity place, you can take advantage of the weak sun from 8 am to 10 pm seven days, 1 hour a day, about three months once.
7. Routine maintenance: Use a clean, soft cloth to wipe regular Shen trace or stain fabrics. Back, armrests and seat surface are available gap junction vacuum cleaner debris. Prohibit the use of a damp cloth, hard objects or acid, alkali and other chemicals contacting fabric, so as not to affect the surface quality and life cycle.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|