Specifications of Welding PVC Strip Curtains
Application tempt range: -15℃to 50℃
Thickness range from 1.5mm to 6mm
Width range from 150mm to 400mm
Applications of Welding PVC Strip Curtains
The Welding PVC strip curtain used in workplaces where both bystanders and the welder must be protected against the harmful radiation emitted during welding work.
Welding PVC strip curtain is extremely durable and will stand up to heavy use including a long period of concentrated sparks/splatter.
Welding PVC strip curtain can be used to replace existing welding screens in mobile frames, hung as a sliding partition or used as a durable and solid barrier where access is not required.
Package& Delivery of Welding PVC Strip Curtains
Wooden pallet,shirnk film according to custom requires.
Colors of Welding PVC Strip Curtains
Data sheet of Welding PVC Strip Curtains
Standard Clear Formula
Super Polar Curtain
Softness A Hardness
Falling Ball Test
-20 No Break
-40 No Break
-50 No Break
-20 No Break
-40 Bo Break
-50 No Break
Reaction to fire
- Q:What glue does the hard plastic bond with?
- Bonding hard plastic, quick drying, can use a HY-302AB glue, slow dry, you can use HY-T160 glue.
- Q:What glue can stick iron?
- Other metal stick glue: for example: JL-6118 transparent metal plastic glue is mainly used in PP, PE and ABS, PVC, nylon, sponge, foam materials; for organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo, paper, fabric also has good adhesion, especially for plastic and metal and non metal the material sticking to each other, cross bonding has more originality, home appliances, electronics, toys, craft decoration, insulation adhesive materials, packaging and printing industry is the ideal. JL-6300 transparent adhesive strength of bonding of wood, metal, glass, glass fiber, ceramic, masonry and concrete materials are excellent, and leather, rubber, vinyl and many other plastic can stick is very strong.
- Q:What kind of materials are used in daily plastic products?
- Is called hard, translucent with PP material, such as part of a cup, sieve, bag, plastic film, vest bags, household appliances plastic shell also use PP material production characteristics except with PE close to the outside, PE hard and tough texture than, than the resistance temperature (temperature).
- Q:Rubber and plastic bonding, what glue best, most durable?
- Can be difficult to stick the adhesive of various transparent or white plastic products such as: Polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ABS, nylon, sponge, foam film, etc.; the organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo fabric paper has better adhesive sticking to each other on special. Plastic and metal and non-metal materials and cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:What plastic is the filter cup made of?
- Commonly used plastics are mainly PVC, polyethylene,Polyvinyl chloride (also known as PVC) is a compound that breaks down chlorine at high temperatures, and this compound is toxic, so it is used in industry and agriculture without contact or direct contact with beverages, food and other occasions,
- Q:What are the hard materials in the plastics industry?
- Application of rigid plastic dedicated adhesive, mainly used in PP, PE and ABS, PVC, rubber, ceramics, metals and other materials bonding. Widely used in home appliances, printing, handicrafts, brush, speakers, packaging, gifts and other industries.
- Q:The production of plastic mold products when the head will break what reason is
- With the rapid development of plastic industry and the continuous improvement of general and engineering plastics in the field of strength, the range of application of plastic products is also expanding, and the consumption of plastic products is also rising.A plastic mold is a tool for the manufacture of plastic products consisting of a number of parts in which the molding cavity is formed. Injection molding, mold clamping in injection molding machine, the molten plastic is injected into the molding cavity, and cooling in the cavity shape, and then die down to separate out the system through the top products from the top of the left mold cavity, the mold is closed again for the next injection, the injection molding process is carried out of the cycle.
- Q:How to identify the kinds of plastics?!
- The most essential difference between plastics and rubber is plastic deformation when plastic deformation occurs, while rubber is an elastic deformation. In other words, it's not easy to restore the original state after plastic deformation, and rubber is relatively easy. Plastic elasticity is very small, usually less than 100%, while rubber can reach 1000% or more. Most of the plastic molding process is completed, the product process will be completed; and after the rubber forming process, but also need vulcanization process.
- Q:What glue can glue PP plastic?
- Adhesion, align the PP plastic bonding parts to the titanium alloy and direct bonding without any external force. Note: if the material is heavier, the material will be assisted or positioned to prevent deformation of the joint due to gravity. Hope to help you.
- Q:What glue does the rubber and plastic material adhere to?
- Rubber and rubber, rubber and metal, rubber and fabric between the bonding, the current market is good for the German V-KOOL WAGU 90 cold vulcanized rubber adhesive.
Easterflex is a large-scale manufaturer specialized on clear
flexible PVC strip curtain,PVC strips and sheets etc.after more than ten year is development.armed
with first-class prduct equipment coupled with advanced technique.we changed traditional technique in
producing PVC strips and sheets as well as created a landmark in flexible PVC strip curtain without
viscidity which brought about a new sense with high transparency and comfort to our customers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin; Qingdao; Shagnhai; Guanghzou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range