Welding Power Cable 25mm2 35mm2 50mm2 70mm2 95mm2 120mm
Main Structure of Welding Power Cable
Resistance to aging,heat,oil,corrosion, abrasion,soft
name: Flexilbe Rubber Welding Power Cable
This product is suitable for the welding machine whose voltage to the ground is not more than 200V and pulsating current value is 400V.
2th. Model, Names Main applications and Work In the Temperature
.3th. Standards: IEC60245
Specifications for Welding Power Cable
of core ≤0C
Natural Rubber Sheath for Welding Cable
Always used indoor
Neoprene Rubber Sheath Welding Cable
Always used outdoor
Synthetic elastomer Sheath Welding Cable
Conductor Nominal Section (mm2)
Thickness of Section Sheath (mm)
Average Outer Diameter (mm2)
20oC Conductor Resistance≤(Ω/km)
Number/Diameter of Core(mm)
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery
- Q:150,120,95,50,25,10,4 * 1.5,2 * 1.5 how much cable to use the heat shrink tube
- Due to the circumstances of the question .. at any time questioned us
- Q:Does the Rosewill Green RG630-S12 come with a power cable?
- Psus usually come with one, if not the cable is universal and is dirt cheap
- Q:110 voice patch panel directly to the telephone line can be connected to it
- YJ refers to the insulation material for the cross-linked polyethylene, V refers to the inner layer of PVC within the steel sheath armored copper power cable as aluminum core was YJLV22
- Q:I want to put a switch in a power cable heading to USB Hub?
- Before you attempt this, make sure you have the following items: -Wire strippers -Electrical tape -Two terminal switch -Scissors IMPORTANT! make sure that the cable is unplugged from the computer and the hub before you do this! 1st, cut the cord halfway with the scissors. Next, remove the outer wire insulation from the two new ends you just cut with the wire strippers. Now strip the small colored wires that are now exposed. Then connect the red wire from one half of the cord to a terminal on the switch. Do the same with the other red wire from the other half of the cord and connect it to the other terminal on the switch. Strip the other small wires and connect them back to their appropriate colored wire. Finally, wrap each wire individually with electrical tape, then wrap the entire gap in the cord with it. Now plug the cord in and try it out!
- Q:How to add power and cable outlet to closet?
- What's under and over the closet? If the basement (unfinished is best for tapping into and no worries of going through multiple walls) is under it, you may have a bunch of choices to tap into. Make a list of what circuit breaker/fuse every light, outlet, appliance is on, you don't want to overload a already full circuit.
- Q:i need help on where to run my amp power cable from the battery to the amp on a 2006 f150 i cant find any?
- steering rod boot or drill a hole
- Q:Power cable explodes in my face and I am freaking out?
- You probably should not have been left home alone, unsupervised. It is NOT OK to turn the power on, unless you have taken the TV plug out of the power socket on the wall. This does NOT mean cutting through the cord, it means unplugging it like a normal person would do. You might have a couple of small burns on your face. If you were more injured, I am sure you would realize it.
- Q:How can I power on my hardrive without the main power cable?
- Put a coat hanger on it and wait for a thunderstorm.
- Q:**power cable trouble****?
- that's odd. a power wire is way too big to burn and lose conductivity. no way, not on car amperage. u can look up any manufacturer dealer authorized electronics shop, or any electronics shop and have them bench test the amp to be safe. My guess is the conductivity of the power wire is compromised. look at the battery terminal connections, remove and clean them. maybe burnt. this is odd. seriously I installed many systems and I have sparked and no issues. also shorted battery ( i doubt) and as the man above says, main fuse / relay
- Q:How to test internet cable through home power plug, stead of internet tester?
- DO NOT DO IT! = Household power is deadly! - At least, household power will fry cables anything connected.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range