Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: packing with plywood box,specially according to customer's requirement
Delivery Detail: General 3-4 weeks
Specifications of Welding gate valve extend stem
SIZE: FORGED: 1/2"~ 2"
Features of Welding gate valve extend stem:
2.Working medium: Water, Non-causticity liquid & Saturated steam(≤0.6Mpa);
3.Working temperature: -20°c≤t≤100°c;
4.Parallel pipe thread to ISO228/1,BSP,NPT,etc.
- Q:Gate valve Z41H-16Q generally used for what place?
- It is a standard flanged gate valve with engineering pressure 1.6MPa. Generally used in chemical processes, of course, can also be used for municipal and civil engineering. The valve is generally used for cutting occasions fully open or fully closed, is not suitable for flow regulation.
- Q:Is the check valve in or behind the gate valve?
- Check valve in the valve in front. To prevent water from flowing back.
- Q:Stainless steel gate valve DN150 200300 weight, who knows?
- Valve selection of different driving methods, connection forms, structural forms, nominal pressure, sealing surface materials, lining materials, valve body material will affect the weight of the gate valve more or less, it can not be generalized.Take my commonly used Z41H-16P (i.e. PN1.6MPa) series stainless steel gate valve as an example, and the weight of DN150/200/300 is 134/192/379kg. Of course, different manufacturers may vary in weight, but not much.I hope I can help you.
- Q:What is the soft seal gate valve?
- Commonly used soft sealing gate valve model is divided into: Z45X and Z41X, the difference is that the Z41X is the Ming bar, and Z45X is dark rod.Matters needing attention in packing and transportation of soft sealing gate valve:Soft sealing gate valve before transport, should use the rope to tie up the small caliber.Before transportation, the lighter sides of the valve should be sealed.For larger caliber soft sealing gate valve, it should be used to carry out simple packing, it can better prevent the valve in the process of transportation damage.
- Q:What kind of valve is gate valve? Is it different from the cut-off valve?
- Gate valve is applied to the big diameter pipeline valve, the valve is generally used in small pipe diameter pipeline, their internal structure is different, the valve can not regulate the flow of water, the valve can be. If you want to understand in detail, it is recommended to take a sample of valve manufacturers to see the internal structure.
- Q:What does gate valve DN80-PN16-QT450 mean?
- DN80 means: liquid, internal thread connection, the valve sealing surface material for rubber, seat sealing surface material for lining adhesive, nominal pressure of 10 kg / cm2, nominal diameter of 80mm Iron Butterfly valve.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The advantage of flat gate valve is that the flow resistance is small, and the flow resistance is similar to the flow resistance of short valve. The flat gate valve with guide hole is installed on the pipeline and can be directly cleaned with the cleaner. As the gate is sliding on the two seat surface, the flat gate valve can be applied to the medium with suspended particles, and the sealing surface of the flat gate valve is actually positioned automatically. The seat seal surface is not subject to thermal deformation of the valve body. Moreover, even if the valve is closed in cold condition, the thermal elongation of the stem will not cause the seal to be subjected to overload. The length of the structure is much shorter than that of the ball valve, and it is easier to start. Light plate gate valve is more refined, but the effect is exactly the same.The disadvantage of flat gate valve is that when the medium pressure is low, the sealing force of the metal sealing surface is insufficient, so as to achieve satisfactory sealing. On the contrary, when the medium pressure is high, if the sealing surface is not lubricated by the system media or foreign media, often opening and closing may cause the sealing surface to wear too much. Another disadvantage is that the circular motion of the circular gate in the circular flow, only when it is at the valve closed position of 50%, this valve is more sensitive to flow control. Moreover, the gate will produce severe vibration when it breaks the high-speed and dense medium flow. The valve seat can also be throttled if the seat is made of a V - shaped opening and is tightly oriented to the gate.
- Q:What are the meaning of the cast rigid gate valves z41h-16c?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== flange connection1== rigid single gateH== sealing surface material: Cr13 stainless steel16== pressure rating: 1.6MPaC== body material: carbon steel
- Q:What is plug welding gate valve?
- Socket welding valve valve cover design in three forms. The first is forging steel bolt type valve cover, according to this design form design of the valve, the valve body and the valve cover bolt nut connection, spiral wound gasket 316 clamp flexible graphite manufacturing: seal. Customers have special requirements can be used when the metal ring connection. Second design form is the welded bonnet, according to this design form of the valve, the valve body and the valve cover with a threaded connection, welded seal. Customers have special requirements can be used when the third is connected through welding. Self sealing valve cover, according to this design form design of the valve, the valve body and valve cover with a threaded connection, pressure from the dense ring seal.The editing characteristics of 1 valve design and manufacture in accordance with API602 and ASME B16.34. tested according to API 598, marked by MSS-SP-25.2. full diameter or diameter shrinkage 3 rod bracket type 4 self centering sleeve type 5 pressure plate bolt connection, spiral wound gasket seal type valve cover nut connection, welded seal type valve cover and screw connect the internal pressure self tightening type valve cover 6 integral sealing seat 7 socket end with ASME B16.118. threaded end (NPT) with ANSI/ASME B1.20.19. valve can be transformed into the throttle type, needle type, ball type and type check
- Q:What are the structural differences between parallel and wedge valves?
- The double gate is pushed aside so that the sealing surface of the valve gate is tightly sealed with the valve body. These double gate parallel gates are mostly used on low pressure pipelines such as small pipelines. Parallel gate valves are also available with single gates, but are rare.That the sealing surface has a certain angle with the vertical center line, bearing higher medium temperature valve, angle the greater the possibility to reduce the temperature when wedged gate rice.Wedge gate valve single, double all.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average