Welding Flux JN-HJ431 For boiler
2.Red brown to light yellow
3.Glassy granulated flux
4.25Kgs/plastic woven bag
5.Delivery time:30 days
1.JN-HJ431 is a kind of high manganese and silicon, low fluorine fused flux
2.Color:red brown to light yellow
3.Grain size:of 8-40(2.5-0.45mm) and 14-40(1.5-0.45mm) meshes
4.Current:alternating or direct current(welding wires must be connected with the positive electrode when direct current is used)
1.for low-carbon and low-alloy steels like 16Mn and 15MnV, as well as ships, boilers and high-pressure vessels[applied to welding wires such as H08A(AWS EL8), H08MnA(AWS EM12) and H10MnSi(AWS EM13K)]
2.for electro-slag and copper welding.
1.The oil stain, moisture, iron rust and other impurities must be removed from the surface;
2.Flux must be baked under 250~300°C for 2 hours before welding.
Mechanical Performance:Applied to H08A (AWS EL8)
- Q:What is the best way to clean the solder flux residue on the circuit board?
- Clean with electronic cleaning agent and ultrasonic wave.
- Q:What flux is used in the casting welding of batteries?,
- Rosin in general
- Q:Solar photovoltaic, how to blow welding tape, that is, to weld the band to the flux, and then fish out drying, and seek specific operations and some skills!
- Go and see Suzhou Lian electronics company, right?
- Q:Excuse me: why does the chip capacitor touch the soldering flux and it doesn't work?
- The flux usually contains halides and halide is conductive, after welding, must take the flux residues cleaning clean, otherwise, will be the equivalent of a resistance capacitance, can not play the role of capacitance......You can do an experiment to try again, measure the resistance capacitance in bad welding, then put the capacitor cleaned, dried and then test to see if there are capacitors, resistors, capacitors or measurement and calibration values are consistent......Finally, in the welding circuit board, as long as related to the flux, must be clean, do not leave a residue, otherwise, not only affects the circuit traces white beautiful, ugly, but also affect the circuit electrical insulation properties......
- Q:Why is flux etching copper plate?
- With the removal of flux oxides, thus the flux is corrosive to certain, but if the corrosion is too strong will damage the circuit and electronic components, so in order to secure the use of flux, each flux before being put into use will need to go through the steel corrosion test.
- Q:What is soldering flux? Is alcohol the main component of soldering flux?
- Welding aid is a reducing agent which reduces metal oxides to metals and is easy to weld.
- Q:What flux is better for welding copper strip?
- T-201D zinc alloy flux: it can weld copper flux and copper alloy flux with T-318 welding wire in the range of 150 DEG C to 320 DEG C.T-201D zinc alloy flux: it can be brazed with T-318 welding wire in the range of 150 DEG C to 320 DEG C.
- Q:Method for producing rosin flux
- 52 to ensure that you can put the stove up, go to the electronic city to buy industrial alcohol, methanol or isopropanol. I'm a soldering agent. I hope to help you.
- Q:Solder soldering for stainless steel. What is used as soldering flux?
- Use stainless steel soldering fluid, the solder coating to be welded, and then use the ordinary tin tin can be welded.
- Q:The core wire twisting wire peeling after soldering, using disposable flux, lead-free solder, tin products place several days will be black, what is the problem? How to solve?
- Where the tin is stained, the product is oxidized,Abnormal handling of the product: re - oxidize the product to the tinIf the terminal is to solve this problem, only professional wire flux will be changed
Our company has powerful technical force and qualified special group for developing products as per customer.
The product have passed the approval of China Certification System, ISO9001:2008 Quality System, reached international leading level and have been sold to many countries and regions like South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East etc. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and after-sale service, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from your local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice. Let's march forward hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range