Welding Flux JN-HJ431 For boiler
2.Red brown to light yellow
3.Glassy granulated flux
4.25Kgs/plastic woven bag
5.Delivery time:30 days
1.JN-HJ431 is a kind of high manganese and silicon, low fluorine fused flux
2.Color:red brown to light yellow
3.Grain size:of 8-40(2.5-0.45mm) and 14-40(1.5-0.45mm) meshes
4.Current:alternating or direct current(welding wires must be connected with the positive electrode when direct current is used)
1.for low-carbon and low-alloy steels like 16Mn and 15MnV, as well as ships, boilers and high-pressure vessels[applied to welding wires such as H08A(AWS EL8), H08MnA(AWS EM12) and H10MnSi(AWS EM13K)]
2.for electro-slag and copper welding.
1.The oil stain, moisture, iron rust and other impurities must be removed from the surface;
2.Flux must be baked under 250~300°C for 2 hours before welding.
Mechanical Performance:Applied to H08A (AWS EL8)
- Q:What's the use of soldering flux?
- Flux (flux): a chemical that helps and promotes welding processes and has a protective effect and prevents oxidation reactions in welding processes. Flux can be divided into solid, liquid and gas. The main auxiliary heat conduction, removing the oxide, reduce the surface tension of welding material, welding material removal is surface oil, increase the welding area, prevent oxidation and other aspects, in several aspects of the key role of the two is: "to remove oxides and" to reduce the surface tension of welding material".Soldering flux is usually a mixture of rosin as the main component. It is an auxiliary material to ensure the smooth progress of welding process. Welding is the main process in electronics assembly process, flux is used in welding materials, the main role is to remove the solder and flux of materials to be welded on the surface of the oxide, the metal surface to achieve the necessary cleanliness. It again to prevent surface oxidation during welding, reduce the surface tension of welding material, improve the welding performance of flux. The quality directly affects the quality of the electronic products.
- Q:How do you use flux and what is UP welding?
- Welding flux is used for submerged arc automatic welding, while wire feeding is used to deliver flux. The flux is buried on the arc to protect the molten pool, UP? Is it a U groove?
- Q:What soldering flux is used for welding silver products?
- Silver solder powder (silver brazing flux) a little, silver wire 312 (diameter 1mm, melting point 595--605 degrees), 313 (diameter 1mm, melting point 625--635 degrees) or silver solder piece 314 (thickness 0). 08--0. 1mm melting point 605--700 degrees. When welding, the flame head temperature is adjusted, the melting point of 312~313 is low, and it has good manufacturability and fluidity
- Q:What about the flux on the clothes?
- Fluxes can be washed with alcohol! The flux has two kinds of alcohol and water base, estimated flux alcohol based on the clothes of the possibility here is 90%, so the use of alcohol is OK, if it is water-based, then wash on the line, if possible, with half water and half alcohol reconcile it. In fact, there are many dissolved flux solvent effect is relatively poor is alcohol, but because you are washing clothes, so I used the alcohol, acetone, toluene, trichloroethylene, white oil, banana water, do not use.
- Q:What is the best way to clean the solder flux residue on the circuit board?
- Xin Chen Feng Technology AST on-line water cleaning machine dedicated flux cleaning, welcome to try to wash with the model!
- Q:What is soldering flux? Is alcohol the main component of soldering flux?
- Welding aid is a reducing agent which reduces metal oxides to metals and is easy to weld.
- Q:Where is the difference between the flux of welding machine and the flux of wave soldering?
- The formula composition and density are not the same, then I suggest to order flux, looking for experience in factory production flux, because it can reduce a lot of your time cost, but it can give you a lot about the flux selection and production advice.Now more and more advanced formula of flux, more and more environmentally friendly disposable, basically is the flux of environmental protection. On the one hand can improve welding performance, on the other hand, more environmentally friendly, but also to save manpower and material resources, but also more conducive to product sales.Personal advice:On the one hand, as long as you're not in remote areas, Tibet those words, I suggest you look for Huizhou (the chemical manufacturers), there is a flux manufacturers base. Can be delivered directly to the home, or through logistics!!
- Q:How can I use the submerged arc welding flux?
- There are holes that should be wire and flux, not a model, and each type of flux has a suitable wire
- Q:What is the difference between submerged arc welding flux and electroslag welding flux?
- I only know the submerged arc welding flux, and I have no use for electroslag welding. Sorry.
- Q:What flux is used in the casting welding of batteries?,
- Rosin in general
Our company has powerful technical force and qualified special group for developing products as per customer.
The product have passed the approval of China Certification System, ISO9001:2008 Quality System, reached international leading level and have been sold to many countries and regions like South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East etc. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and after-sale service, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from your local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice. Let's march forward hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range