Welding Electrode AWS E6013
1) Quick arc-starting.
2) Little splash
3) Low smoke
We specialize in manufacture excellent technological welding rods according to standard of Turkey and export them to Euro Market.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod. It is able to provide excellent welding performace and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application:It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Yield Point ReH(Mpa)
Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)
Impact Value (J) 0°c
- Q:What is the name of welding material, welding flux, welding rod, welding wire belt. The relationship between them. Answer more details. Thank you
- YD alloy gas welding rod etc. all kinds of welding materials. Nickel base powder recycled foundry tungsten carbide powder gas tungsten carbide rod casting cast iron electrode various rare electrode copper and copper alloy rod heat resistant steel electrode of stainless steel electrode for high manganese steel electrode stack cobalt base electrode 1-12, valve rod mould electrodes may impact wear-resistant electrode high temperature wear-resistant electrode silver electrode wire and solder welding ring cobalt cobalt base electrode welding wire the electrode of tungsten carbide wear-resistant electrode machining electrode wear
- Q:Must soldering flux be used in soldering test?
- The flux is mainly used for surface treatment, which is somewhat similar to mending the tires first, or it will not stick.
- Q:Is flux harmful to people's health?
- No, that's just general combustion support
- Q:Flux and residue problems
- The reasons are as follows:1, first of all, separate PCBA to analyze, will be completely tested with flux plates, do not weld the case;2, if in the absence of welding, or these circumstances, that is, the presence of flux resistance is smaller. That can be done by replacing the soldering flux or preheating the third segments of the wave soldering to 150-180 degrees to see if it can be heated to bake the halogen from the soldering flux itself;3, another case is the tin wire itself, because the tin line itself also exists to help welding flux, some manufacturers have put a halogen, it will inevitably produce leakage, itself is a halogen active agent, excessive use of conductive. The international allowed only 5 parts per thousand.4, because you are SMT patch, solder paste is also a key factor to check, to see if it will not conductive, such as you can test the resistance before the wave soldering, it is recommended to use well-known solder paste manufacturers. Such as thousand live, AF and so on. If the solder paste itself has leakage phenomenon, it must first improve from the source.Through the above points, you should be able to find the problem, I hope you will soon resolve the incident.
- Q:How do you distinguish flux from alcohol?It tastes about the same. What's the easiest way to distinguish between them in reality?
- The general flux ingredients are rosin, of course, there is no rosin; sprinkle essence is only alcohol, cleaning mechanism is organic to organic, but the degree of cleaning is different
- Q:Where will the industrial flux be sold?
- Hello landlord is that as long as the Thai Dongxin electronics factory will use flux, flux that is generally in Dongxin Tai Electronic City, and other places can be sold online, as long as the customer takes place.
- Q:What welding flux for electroslag welding material Q345B
- H10Mn2Mo (A) is used as the welding wire for electroslag weldingFlux selection HJ431Electroslag welding refers to the use of electric current through the slag generated by the heat of resistance, as the heat source, the filler metal and base metal melting, solidification, forming a solid connection between the metal atoms. At the start of the weld, the welding wire and welding short circuit arc groove, constantly adding a small amount of solid flux melts by arc heat, the formation of liquid slag, slag to reach a certain depth, increasing the feed rate of welding wire, and reduce the voltage, so that the welding wire into the slag pool, arc extinguished, and transferred to the electro slag welding process.It is the shortcomings of the large heat input weld joint, long residence time, near easily overheat under high temperature, the weld metal is cast microstructure of coarse crystalline, low impact toughness, welding after welding generally require the normalizing and tempering heat treatment.Electroslag welding is suitable for the joint of vertical or oblique (inclined in 4:1 range) steel bars in cast-in-place concrete structures, especially for columns and walls of high-rise buildings. The utility model is also suitable for thick plate splicing, vertical welding of a blast furnace in a steel plant, welding of large castings and forgings, and tubular electroslag welder mainly used for the welding of the partition of the steel structure of the building and the welding of flanges. In PWR nuclear power plant, the core of the reactor pressure vessels (RPV, low carbon alloy steel) stainless steel lining of electroslag welding.
- Q:Solder soldering for stainless steel. What is used as soldering flux?
- Teach you a few simple ingredients: hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, and zinc chloride. Use a certain proportion of water to dissolve. According to look at what can buy materials locally, these can meet the general requirements for welding, welding, ha ha ha, in relation to a confidentiality, more sorry, this is not to say.
- Q:About the collocation of H10Mn2 welding wire and sj102 welding flux
- I'm in the wind power industry, at least we don't have it here. Only in the structure of stiffness. Don't say that the flange is the barrel welding, we are not allowed.
- Q:The core wire twisting wire peeling after soldering, using disposable flux, lead-free solder, tin products place several days will be black, what is the problem? How to solve?
- Where the tin is stained, the product is oxidized,Abnormal handling of the product: re - oxidize the product to the tinIf the terminal is to solve this problem, only professional wire flux will be changed
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average