Welding Electrode AWS E6013
1) Quick arc-starting.
2) Little splash
3) Low smoke
We specialize in manufacture excellent technological welding rods according to standard of Turkey and export them to Euro Market.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod. It is able to provide excellent welding performace and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application:It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Yield Point ReH(Mpa)
Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)
Impact Value (J) 0°c
- Q:What brand of soldering flux is of better quality?
- Good east Xintai suggest you see your solder welding what products, wire / transformer / inductor with DXT-126A flux, PCB plate with 398A solder flux, tinned copper with DXT-128A for oxidation and solder.
- Q:How do you confirm the spray status of the soldering flux?
- The state of atomization mainly depends on the flame color of the torch flame. Besides, the seam sealing state of the weldment surface is smooth, plump and so on.
- Q:Solid rosin can be placed inside the flux or solder it?? What's the function?
- What is solid rosin? Isn't that just to protect the solder from being oxidized and to restore the solder that has been oxidized? So it's better to put it in the soldering flux. But this is not to say that it is not allowed to put in the stove inside, because the excess solder also need to protect and restore[answer added]:In practice, it is convenient to use rosin containing solder wire!
- Q:I used to solder welding flux inside the circuit board, why it is a large
- A large piece of solder is expected to point to the solder jointGeneral understanding, the activity of flux is not enough, two is the temperature setting, temperature 250 degrees as the standard, taking into account the dip, instantaneous temperature loss, it is set to 280-300 degrees.
- Q:What is soldering flux? Is alcohol the main component of soldering flux?
- A reagent used to aid weldingAlcohol is not ~!What is rosin?
- Q:Where will the industrial flux be sold?
- Large electronic materials market
- Q:What is the difference between submerged arc welding flux and electroslag welding flux?
- Can not say that HJ431 is completely different, such as submerged arc electric slag can be used, as are the electroslag smelting flux, submerged arc can be sintered (possible resistance values are not the same, guess), particle size, submerged arc required permeability cannot be too thin or too thick, electro slag can be fine.
- Q:Method for producing rosin flux
- 52 to ensure that you can put the stove up, go to the electronic city to buy industrial alcohol, methanol or isopropanol. I'm a soldering agent. I hope to help you.
- Q:PcB board cleaning, no cleaning flux, after peak, how can clean?
- After washing the plate is very sticky, there may be less washing water, cleaning is not enough. Or the dissolution is not enough. The flux residue not only rosin, some organic active agents, most of them are white solid, soluble alcohol is not strong, and also contain a certain amount of water, with alcohol to clean the board, most of the time will certainly be white board. Specific or consult the manufacturer of solder that uses now, they should have the ability and method to solve this kind of problem.
- Q:Is there any environmental protection for soldering flux?
- LZ, flux DXT-126A is environmentally friendly, environmentally friendly, environmentally friendly goods
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average