Place of Origin:Shanghai, China (Mainland)
Model Number:ISO 13918
Stud Material:Carbon steel ,Stainless steel
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging：weld stud/Shear Connector with Ceramic Ferrule Neutral Package(25kgs/carton,36cartons/pallet) or according to the your special Demand
weld stud/Shear Connector with Ceramic Ferrule
ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO,ETC
Stud Material :
Carbon steel ,Stainless steel ,Cooper,Aluminum
Ceramic Ferrule material :
bulk in cartons (25kg Max.)+wood Pallet or according to customer special demand
Structural Steel; Metal Buliding; Oil&Gas; Tower&Pole; Wind Energy; Mechanical Machine; Automobile: Home Decorating
Caliper,Go&No-go gauge,Tensile test machine,Hardness tester,Salt spraying tester, H.D.G thickness tester, 3D detector,Projector,Magnetic flaw detecter
1000 tons per month
100kgs for each specification
T/T, L/C , D/A , D/P , Western Union ,MoneyGram ,etc
South&north Amrica/Europe/East&South east Asia/ Australia and ect.
More than 15 years experience in fasteners industry
Our Main market is North&South America and proficient in IFI standard.
Supply Material and Test Reports;
Samples for free
With 2 years quality guarantee period after shippment.
Please lets know the Size, quantity, Material or Grade, surface, If it is special and Non-standard products, please supply the Drawing or Photos or Samples to us
Acceptable payment term and way?
T/T,L/C, T/T + L/C,
Acceptable price term？
FOB CNF CIF DDU CPT
Do you accept OA payment terms?
Yes, sure, but it normally depending on the order value
Do you have QC team?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
What is the validity of your quotation?
Normally 7 days.
What is your advantage?
24 hour quick response /Customer oriented/ Credit foremost/ Top quality Excellent
- Q:Who is the information on fasteners ah?
- Fastener production equipment (screw molding machine, cold heading machine, head machine, threading machine, cutting machine, thread rolling machine, rolling machine, drawing machine, wire drawing machine, screw automatic screening machine, vibration plate
- Q:what are the Fasteners Selection Specification
- Easy to install, disassemble; to ensure long-term solid does not fail (life); do not exceed the standard selection, cost savings;
- Q:The difference between fasteners and standard parts
- Some people have a national (industry) standard type of fasteners called standard fasteners, referred to as standard parts.
- Q:Fasteners are used in what areas?
- General use of a wide range of applications, such as machinery, electronics, transportation, furniture, construction, chemicals, ships, toys, etc., life is everywhere. Aerospace fasteners are fasteners designed for aerospace vehicles.
- Q:A194 GR3 is what style fasteners
- ASTM A194 is high pressure and, or high temperature conditions with the bolt to match the carbon steel and alloy steel nuts, as GR3 I did not see such a description in the standard
- Q:Does the fastener include screws?
- A type of fastener with no head at both ends. At the end of the connection, it must be screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole and the other end through the part with the through hole and the nut is screwed even if the two parts are fastened together. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is also a detachable connection. Mainly used for one of the connected parts of a larger thickness, requiring a compact structure or due to the frequent removal of the bolt should not be used occasions.
- Q:What is the fastener and others?
- Fasteners are collectively referred to as a class of mechanical parts used to fasten two or more parts (or components) into a unit. Fasteners include bolts, studs, screws, nuts, washers, Pin, etc.,
- Q:Bolts and other connection fasteners some points A B C grade what it means
- The same standard number! Different grades of bolts, their material is not the same! Just their detection method just the same!
- Q:what parts do Fasteners include
- Bolts: A fastener consisting of a head and a screw (with an external thread), which is fitted with a nut for fastening the connection of two parts with through holes. This type of connection is bolted. If the nut is screwed off from the bolt, it is possible to separate the two parts, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
- Q:In the fastener industry, 1018 refers to what material
- 1018 is the United States material, you can use domestic steel instead. Processing, do, use, distribution of US bolts and nuts, US bolts and nuts, American standard bolts and nuts, must have the US screw standard. You should buy a set of the latest US fastener standards Daisy "IFI English Fastener Standard Handbook, eighth edition) (published in English) (published in 2011), experts are the winner, have the standard will have the relevant business.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range