Specification of Weaving Machinery G
1. special medical gauze & bandage weaving machine,plain fabric
2. Machine working width:150cm
3. Fabric max width:145cm
4. Fabric min width:80cm
6. Mechanical take-up,mechanical let-off
7. Thread count:7-20pick per inch
8. Cotton yarn:25s-40s
9. warp beam diameter:800mm ,cloth roller diameter will be 800mm at most.
10. if install big package,the cloth roller diameter will be 1200mm at most.
11. Production capacity:depends on thread count and R.P.M
e.g thread count is 15pick per inch,R.P.M is 600.the production per hour should be 61m/h
Mostly,the production capacity is more than 1000 meter per day.
12. air consumption:0
13.one air pump is installed in the machine
Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery G
Packaging Detail: STANDARD EXPORT WOODEN PACKING.
Delivery Detail: 30 DAYS AFTER RECEIVED ALL ADVANCE
Features of Weaving Machinery G
weaving machine is used to weave crude fibre(cotton,wool,hemp),chemical fibre and blending yarn etc.
- Q:Fire high temperature exhaust fan is a centrifugal fan?
- Horizontal linear flow, while the centrifugal fan is presented 90 degrees angle to flow.
- Q:How to judge the fan left and right rotation?
- The No power fan is the use of natural wind and indoor and outdoor temperature difference caused by air heat convection, to promote the turbine rotation to the use of centrifugal and negative pressure effect of indoor fresh air is not fresh
- Q:What is the difference between the fan and the compressor?
- Blower due to no compression. It does not belong to volumetric. When the compression chamber is in contact with the exhaust port. The compressed air flows from the pressure side
- Q:What types of fans are usually divided into?
- The fan is a mechanical fluid that relies on the input of mechanical energy, which increases the gas pressure and sends the gas to the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
- Q:What is the difference between high pressure air blower and medium pressure air blower?
- The impeller of the pressure fan (also known as centrifugal fan) is covered with a mechanical housing, and the center of the impeller is the air inlet.
- Q:Axial fans, centrifugal fans are called blowers?
- The fan is divided into a draft fan and a blower, and the two fans are blown.
- Q:Why the blower suddenly does not turn?
- Check the above are normal circumstances, close to see the soft start or inverter equipment, then check whether there is a display alarm number, according to the alarm content investigation
- Q:What are the characteristics of high-pressure axial fans?
- 5. The highest quality After 17 years of professional manufacturing experience, the most sophisticated mechanical design plus prudent motor with standard equipment testing, the use of all parts can achieve the highest quality requirements, the use of standard ip54
- Q:What is the EP fan and ID fan?
- EP fan is a plastic anti-corrosion fan (europ-plast), ID fan is a fan (nduced draft Fan), also known as IDFI.
- Q:How to buy Reiter high-speed centrifugal fan?
- The General large-scale fan widely used with the motor directly connected to the A, the large fan, and sometimes belt drive discomfort, and more to drive D, F drive. On the high temperature, dusty conditions, the transmission method should also consider the motor, bearing protection and cooling problems.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range