||Film Faced Plywood
1. Size: 1220*2440mm, 915*2135mm, 1250*2500mm
2. Thickness: 2.5-45mm
3. Glue: WBP, E1, E2, MR, E0, Phenolic resin glue
4. Core material: Poplar, Hardwood, Pine, Birch
5. Color: Black, Brown
Film faced plywood
Black film, black film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, hardwood, birch, pine, combi , and so on
1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm, 915x1830mm
Standard export package on pallet
CARB, CE, ISO9001
FOB, CIF, EXW, CNF
T/T, 100% irrevocable LC
Within 15 days after order confirmed
Can be widely used for building concrete, etc
Top class equipment with top class produce technique;
Credit first, fair trading
Value of Test
Bending modules of elasticity
About 12-25 repeated using times according projects by formwork application
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- has also been greatly improved in the international market more and more competitive. China is not only a large veneer export, or the world's largest plywood producer.
- Q:Multilayer plywood with what method is fixed
- usually with odd-level veneer, and the adjacent layer of veneer Of the fibers are perpendicular to each other
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- Ⅲ, Ⅳ plywood moisture content of not more than 15%). ③ quality. Finished products should have rectangular straight edges and obvious edges and corners;
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- This is a good understanding of the regardless of the plywood and plywood they are for the sake of their each of them are vertical lines of the
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- The above four levels of the panel should be sand (scrap) light, special needs can not sand (scrap) light or two sand (scrap) light.
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- and triclines (commonly known as the three-plate, five per cent, nine per cent, thirteen board)
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences. Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range