||Film Faced Plywood
1. Size: 1220*2440mm, 915*2135mm, 1250*2500mm
2. Thickness: 2.5-45mm
3. Glue: WBP, E1, E2, MR, E0, Phenolic resin glue
4. Core material: Poplar, Hardwood, Pine, Birch
5. Color: Black, Brown
Film faced plywood
Black film, black film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, hardwood, birch, pine, combi , and so on
1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm, 915x1830mm
Standard export package on pallet
CARB, CE, ISO9001
FOB, CIF, EXW, CNF
T/T, 100% irrevocable LC
Within 15 days after order confirmed
Can be widely used for building concrete, etc
Top class equipment with top class produce technique;
Credit first, fair trading
Value of Test
Bending modules of elasticity
About 12-25 repeated using times according projects by formwork application
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Also available for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging board and other materials.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:One of the commonly used materials for furniture is a wood-based panel
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each othe
- Q:What plywood is now commonly used?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plywood?
- and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
- Q:Ordinary plywood is divided into four categories
- Thickness specifications for the 6,9,12,15,18 and so on. The main performance indicators for the water content of 4 to 13%, the expansion of water thickness ≤ 12%, as well as tensile strength, bending strength, grip nail force.
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- , the same tree species or similar tree species, the same processing method (peeling or slicing)
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- It is usually made of odd-numbered veneers and The fibers of the adjacent veneers are perpendicularly bonded to each other
- Q:What is the method of fixing between plywood?
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- Fracture split, end split The fiber is separated in the direction of the grain, usually starting from one end and extending through the thickness of the morning plate
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range