|Place of Origin:|
SHANDONG, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Film faced plywood
Film Faced Plywood
Thickness tolerance +/-0.5mm
Logo-Comaccord, Customized logo by customers.
poplar-light weight, low density, low strength, cheap price;
hardwood-heavy weight, high density, high strength, high price;
(main film faced plywood in China is generally poplare core)
MR-boiled for one hour, reused times 6-8;
Melamine-boiled for 6-8 hours, reused times 8-12;
WBP-boiled for 48 hours, reused times 15-20;
Poplar core: about 550kg/cbm
Hardwood core: about 570kg/cbm
Combi core: about 560kg/cbm
Birch core: about 700kg/cbm
Sealed with water-proof paint, and different colors are available for us
Veneer layers (longitudinal grain with transverse grain crossed, glue-sprayed among each layers)
9mm:5 or 7 layers
12mm:7 or 9 layers
15mm:9 or 11 layers
18mm:11 or 13 layers
21mm:13 or 15 layers
25mm:15 or 18 layers
Only two time hot preseed (Different: two times hot pressed plywood-smooth surface, one time hot pressed-low cost and cheap price), Comaccord only produce high quality product.
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:What is the particleboard veneer
- Particleboard veneer is the particle board to do the substrate, in its surface paste a variety of veneer materials, such as melamine impregnated paper, melamine plywood, veneer veneer and so on.
- Q:The difference between eco-board and blockboard
- The simplest is the blockboard layer only plywood, custom wardrobe after the need for late paint processing. Fuqing ecological board color more, do not need to paint.
- Q:How many types of wooden lines
- Wood-plastic lines, is the use of domestic booming in recent years, a new type of composite materials, refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride, instead of the usual resin adhesive, and more than 35% -60% , Straw and other waste plant fiber mixed into a new wood material, and then by extrusion processing and output. Mainly used to replace the wood lines and plaster lines.
- Q:What are the patterns of kitchen design?
- 1. Sliced wood veneer plywood Sliced veneer is made of precious wood species with radial slicing process made of wood veneer, the thickness of thin board. Different materials, different patterns, paste on the man-made board on a variety of ways, which is characterized by real nature, no cracking, no deformation, and save wood, environmentally friendly, is the highest market share at home and abroad today Veneer. But this kind of decorative panels for the use of precious trees as raw materials, so the cost is high, so they appeared in the use of fragmented wood processing waste, coloring, bonding, cut into thin slices, used to give man-made veneer, the effect even better than Sliced wood veneer.
- Q:Melamine plywood paint, paint the total out how to do
- Diao paint a lot of reasons, depends on how you specifically out of law.
- Q:Melamine plywood and fire board plywood which is good?
- Therefore, in general, the fire board wear resistance, resistance and other performance is better than the three hydroxylamine plate, and the price of trimer polyamine board is lower than the fire board.
- Q:How about the double-pearl board?
- The thickness of the plate is 12mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, etc., can also be customized according to the different needs of consumers product size.
- Q:What is called a panel？
- Three hydrogen ammonia plywood, specifications are: 1.22 * 2.44m, 1.22 * 3m, generally used for furniture or interior decoration!
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- I think you mean it is matte or smooth it, matte will show the grain, the natural taste thicker, some people will deliberately rub with solid wood veneer, very texture. Is another feeling, but the matte and matte is the same film, smooth to pay more attention to the daily maintenance, or smooth it is easy to make black ~ this is your own set, huh, huh.
- Q:Is the wooden door good for solid wood or plywood?
- The surface of the veneer is composed of solid wood door, wood paper layer, primer layer and finish layer. It is characterized in that one surface of wood grain is pasted on the surface of solid wood door and the other surface is connected with primer layer , The topcoat and the primer layer above the connection, composed of solid wood veneer door.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range