Order On-line Tracking
Decription of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
CNBM heat insulation boards are manufactured using a high-density and waterproof extruded polystyrene core(XPS) with a polymer modified, glass fibre reinforced cement coating on both sides, which adds rigidity and strength to the board and shower trays.
Applications of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
1.Wall and floor insulation for interior and exterior.
3.Waterproof and insulating projects for wet areas such as bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool,spa.
4.Enclosures for bathtubs, columns, steps and water pipes.
Sizes available of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
|Standard dimensions and weight|
|Short board||Thickness(mm)||Weight(kg/m²)||Length *width(mm*mm)|
|Standard dimensions and weight|
|Long board||Thickness(mm)||Weight(kg/m²)||Length *width(mm*mm)|
Customized sizes and package can be provided as well.
The thickness is not than 80mm
The Width is not than 1200mm
Reaction to Fire of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
The boards are classified as class E according to EN 13501-1. When the boards are covered with tiles, their fire performance should comply with local construction laws and regulations.
Effect on indoor environment of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
CMAX board has been assessed as not emitting any particles, gases or radiation that may have a negative effect on the indoor climate or to have any significant effect on health.
Environmental declaration of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
The product does not contain any substances on the observation list of dangerous substances published by the national environmental authorities.
Main applications of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
Used as a watertight layer on walls and floors in houses, hotels and other wet areas such as bathroom, shower room.
Other applications of Waterproof XPS Tile Backer Board Hot CNBM:
Other places to be insulated and waterproofed.
1. as a watertight layer on walls and floors in wet rooms and bathrooms.
2. as an insulation layer in under floor heating to avoid heat loss.
3. as partition walls in wood or steel frames.
4. substitute for gypsum board and fiber cement board; insulation and waterproofing; lighter so that more easily to install.
5. As enclosures for bathtubs, water pipes, etc.
6,Can very easily and fast formed to be small shelves, washbasins, shower benches and soap boxes.
7. Combining with CMAX curved/shapeable boards, kinds of decorative models can be made with your infinite creativity.
Choose a way to fix CMAX board according to the substrate to be fixed. Normally, using modified tile adhesive for solid concrete wall/floor and strengthened by mechanical fixings when necessary while only using mechanical fixings for wood and steel frames.
1. Dry areas: reinforce all joints between boards, floors and walls by 125px or 250px wide self-adhesive tape.
2. Wet areas: reinforce by suitable waterproof tape.
1. Strengthening all joints between boards, floors, walls and mechanical fixings placements by suitable waterproof tape.
2. Strengthening joints between walls, outside corners and inside corners by special corners.
3. Sealing pipe holes with special waterproof tape.
4. Strengthening once again by waterproof glue, liquid tanking membrane, tanking membrane paint, etc. when necessary.
Coating of panels:
Should always be covered by ceramic tiles, mosaics or other equivalent non-fireproof materials after installation.
Q: Are you a manufacturer of insulation materials?
A: Yes. ourselves manufacturer of thermal insulation board.
Q: What is the seaport near your plants?
A: The nearest port is Shanghai Port, there are about 100km from the port to our plant in Shanghai.
Q: What is annual production capacity of your main products?
A: 200,000 piecs per month.
Q: Do you have your own brands? And what are they.
A: Yes. we are a fortune 500 company, our brand is "CMAX"
Q: Is sample available for testing?
A: Yes. The sample is free.
We do OEM as well. Welcome to make an enquiry and we will give you quick response in 12 hours!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|