duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Can I clean a refrigerator water tube with white vinegar?
- Yes. That would be your safest option,other than getting the plumber out.
- Q:What is the name of the popsicle that comes in a plastic tube and breaks in half?
- Popsicle Tubes
- Q:trying to find these sweets that look like little raindrops in a plastic tube, not around anymore?
- I'm not entirely sure but I know they sell Hard rock ice candies' They look like little sparkly drops, or maybe raindrops. They can come in separated pieces or all attached on a stick (Like a corndog)
- Q:2. Two identical strong magnets are dropped simultaneously by two students into two vertical tubes of the same?
- The magnet dropped through the plastic tube. Plastic doesn't conduct electric currents with anywhere near the ability of the copper tube. The magnet dropped through the copper tube will induce a voltage around the loop as per Faraday's law of induction. Such a voltage creates a current through the tube, and that current makes this copper tube act as an electromagnet. This electromagnet will apply a force to the magnet which opposes the gravitational force on the magnet. How do I know it will oppose? Because of conservation of energy. In order for the current dissipating heat in the copper tube (due to the voltage and current combination), the magnetic force MUST do negative work on the falling magnet, such that the magnet does work on the tube as it falls.
- Q:what are those 5-6ft light stand up tubes filled with water with a bubble and light affect?
- I know just what you're talking about, in fact I used to have one. I figured you could find them just doing a google search, but no, there doesn't appear to be anything out there. I suspect the company went out of business.
- Q:Would winding a transformer on a plastic tube filled with powdered stones result in more efficiency than air?
- The purpose of a core in a transformer is to ensure as much as possible of the flux from one winding links the other. Also, we want the core to have a very small reluctance, so that the magnetising inductance (sometimes refered to as the mutual inductance) is very large. If it isnt, the transformer will have a large magnetising current i.e. it behaves as a shunt low value inductance, we need this inductance to be very high. Even if the powdered stones in the tube had a low reluctance (maybe they have alot of iron oxides in them?), the problem is that still most of the magnetic circuit is through air, so there is still a high reluctance. You need a closed magnetic circuit with a low reluctance material, or else you will need a very large number of turns on the windings, and they will need to be arranged carefully, to keep the leakage inductance low (flux from one winding that doesnt link with the other...) But what is the application? For low frequency power transformers we want a low leakage reactance and a very high magnetising reactance. For other kinds of transformers we might want a high leakage reactance (say a transformer to be used as a welder, the leakage reactance acts like a series choke to limit the short circuit current...). For broadband high frequency transformers, we want as little leakage inductance as possible, where as low magnetising inductance is not a problem at these frequencies. So usually we make transformers for this application with the two windings as one side of a twisted pair cable, or coax cable, and then have an air core. So how good a transformer core is depends on its application!
- Q:How long does cake/cookie decorating tubes stay good?
- If you don't know when they were purchased, toss them out and get new ones.
- Q:what kind of store would have clear heavy plastic tubes?
- Ace hardware or some other hardware stores online.
- Q:vacuum cleaner plastic hose and steel extension tube are stuck.?
- On the steel extension tubes you could use a touch of wd40. This may work where the tube connects to the plastic hose as well, but wd40 can have an effect on some plastics, so take care. It maybe better to use a drop of cooking oil.
- Q:what is that plastic air tube that goes from sink to the wall called. How can it be fixed if leaking?
- It is called a P Trap. Start by tightening all the Nuts. If that fixes the problem; your done. If it does not fix the problem. There are rubber gaskets that seal the pipe from leaking at each joint. Place a pan under the Trap to catch the water and remove it from under the sink. Next inspect the trap for condition. If in good condition, replace all the gaskets and re-install. If it is faulty replace the Trap. Go to the hardware store for parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range