duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Can i run a n air filter off stock intake tubing and MAF?
- Yes you can as long as it is all silled off tight from the air filter back MY 08 <demo camaro that i race at drag tracks ..has a custom home made system......with ram air .....my air fillters are on the roof of the car I just got some tubing ...cut a hoe in the old air box just big Enif for the houses and ran it to the roof..i did all this for about 250 but i chromed it out ......Just make sure ur olny pullin air that came threw the filter some cars will wig out if the air flow isnt just right JUST to let you know that if ur check engine light or such comes on it mayb bc of the computers pressure/vacuum readings but most of the time this does not happen example <lets just say If ur computer thinks it should be running at 2.0 but ur getting 1.0 or 3.0 the check engine light may pop on??but most likely not and just to let u know if u remove all that junkie plastic tubing and replace it with metal intake lines it will drop ur running temp ..and give u a lil better fuel mileage ..and hp I hope iv helped
- Q:Does anyone use a low dead volume or v bottomed test tube?
- That's an unusual question. MANY years ago (50 or so) when we used to run a lot of pregnancy tests by utilizing Leopard Frogs, we used to use V-bottomed test tubes to spin down the sediment. Frankly, that's pretty much the only example I can remember where we used them. But I would think that they are still around. I would suggest you contact a laboratory supply house or two or three, and ask them. They are much more likely to be able to give you an answer than us geeks on the Yahoo medicine board. The stuff I used 50 years ago might not be around anymore.
- Q:My hamster is chewing on his plastic tube! Will something happen to him?
- hamsters chew on everything. tell her not to worry, i used to work at a pet store and iv'e never herd of a hamster dieing from chewing on plastic. although it wouldn't be bad to put a little piece of wood in there that is clean for it to chew.
- Q:Where to buy hard clear plastic/pvc/acriclic Tubes?
- try a craft shop also some sign companies use this type of material
- Q:when i refill coolant do i pour where the radiator cap is or the big tube for coolant?
- Fill-up the plastic container The plastic container that connects to your radiator is the extra fluid. The level of fluid in that container will rise and lower as the heat of the fluid changes, but should be at the full mark when your car has not been running. If you are loosing fluid due to a leak and it gets too low fill it up with water. Radiator Coolant is used particularly in places were its cold, because its much harder to freeze. But if you run out, your car could over heat.
- Q:What are the high temperature resistant plastic pipes?
- Resistant to temperatures above 150 degrees. May choose:Nylon pipe, shortcomings, certain resistance, no..The price of the PEEK pipe is too high. It's sky highPOLYMSJ tube is the middle material of nylon and PEEK pipe. It is low price, super solvent resistant and suitable for chemical pipe.Low price.4.PI tube price high, the key is generally difficult to purchase.
- Q:Is the writing method of plastic pipes DN or De? What does that mean?
- The numbers followed by DN indicate the size of the pipe. The nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm or in English in. Usually close to the inside diameter; a standard term for engineering installations.
- Q:i was blowing in this like enclosed plastic tube and all of a sudden i hear a crackle sound between my ear and?
- that is reverse air pressure in your ear from the air going up the Eustachian tube and hitting the eardrum
- Q:Body tube of a model rocket?
- I appreciate your effort - it's cool that your're making your material from scratch. I don't know if your tube can be salvaged, but next time, wrap the plastic cylinder with one wrap of waxed paper (like Cut-Rite, available in most grocery stores) before wrapping your adhesive paper around. Then it should slip off the plastic mold and you can pull the waxed paper out of the center of the newly-formed paper tube.
- Q:Has anyone tried to get inside those plastic balloons that come in the tubes?
- surrrrre wtf are you talking about?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range