Order On-line Tracking
Range of use of Water Supply System with No Negative Pressure
1. In order to adapt to the social development with the improvement of the living standard and qualit.
2. Additive pipe pressure (negative pressure) water supply equipment emerge as the times require, the device makes full use of the municipal pipe network pressure superposition, pressurized water supply, .
3. Superposition of pressurized water supply, small occupation of land, energy saving and environmental protection.
4. Tank structure superposed pressure (without negative pressure) water supply equipment long time over the municipal pipe network water supply operation condition of water use in the user, because the regulating tank storage capacity is limited, can not guarantee the normal water use of users, as well as the municipal pipe network short water, be no water available to the problem, in order to make the equipment performance to be more perfect, the company in on the base of original technology developed a new generation of the network pressure superposed water supply equipment of BW (III) type pipe network pressure superposed (non negative) frequency conversion water supply equipment.
Working conditions of Water Supply System with No Negative Pressure
1. Environment temperature: 4 Centigrade ~40 Centigrade
2. Relative humidity b):<90% (20 Centigrade), outdoor allow 95%, without dew;
3. Vibration:<0.5g, vibration frequency 10Hz~150Hz, the maximum acceleration should not exceed 5m/s2;
4. Tilt:<5 °
5. Frequency: 50 Hz ± 5%;
6. Power supply voltage: 380V ± 10%;
7. Altitude: Not more than 1000m;
8. Equipment operation site should be no conductive or explosive dust, non corrosive metal or gas insulation failure or steam;
9. Pressure precision:<0.01mpa;< p="">
10. Ressure range: 0~2.0Mpa J);
11. Flow range: 0~600m3
Q: Where do I have to send pumps for service?
A: You must send them to the CNBM PUMP Service Point or, after contacting Customer Care, to the CNBM PUMP service center in China.
Q: Are your pumps acid-proofed?
A: To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
Q: Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
A: Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
Q: Are your pumps protected against dry running?
A: No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
Q: How can I get trained on CNBM products?
A: Yes, we provide training courses in our factory (products, general and specific pump technology, hydraulics, and practical applications). Please consult your sales manager or get in touch with our headquarters for more information.
Q: Are your pumps cheaper than those of your competitors?
A: CNBM aims to give its customers the highest standards of quality and service and delivery times, all at a reasonable price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|