1. Specifications Of Water Soluble Film :
1)Excellent self-standing for maximum display and presentation
2)Can be opened repeatedly if zipper is added, convenient to use, easy to store and good air tightness.
3)Highly versatile, suitable for multiple applications.
4)Good resistance to pressure and drop, non-breakage and non-leakage.
5)Low storage and transportation cost.
6)Easy tear with V-cut or laser scoring.
7)Wide range of punch hole can be incorporated.
2.Usage Of Water Soluble Film :
Laminated Zipper Bags are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery Of Water Soluble Film :
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow Of Water Soluble Film :
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
8) shipping out
Welcome to inquiry us anytime ,thank you and looking forward to service you soon !
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Health gift box: the use of 157G coated paper laminating grey board or board, can also be wove paper or other special craft paper.Printing: 4+0C printing, printing spot colors, gold or silver.After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot embossing, platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), inner box (internal) model and separated model. The common silk cloth, sponge or foam mounted flocking plastic materials. The handicraft is elaborately done by hand. Selection of materials according to product needs and grades to choose, to ensure that the United States and the concept of economic and practical.
- Q:What are the commonly used packing materials?
- Composite flexible packing material: flexible package, aluminium plated film, aluminum foil composite film, vacuum aluminized paper, composite film, composite paper, BOPP
- Q:What are the packing materials for heavy cargo transportation?
- The bulky goods need to use fixed bandages, tie belt, to prevent the occurrence of collision in the process of transportation, damage. Dragon Century Logistics has made big transport in Hongkong, and the handling and strengthening of large cargo before shipment are more mature.
- Q:What's bread packing? Polyethylene film, waterproof cellophane, etc.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene), //VMCPP (aluminized cast polypropylene) or PET (biaxially stretched polyester film), //VMCPP (aluminium plated cast polypropylene), exactly the same as what was said upstairs, two, just like that.Carton: carton with various specifications, 126.96.36.199.11, K type, W type, A type, B type, C type, E type, F type, B3B pit paper, Taiwan yellow K paper. The angle of paper available in cartons with additional protection, fixed on the tray outside angle, the cushioning edge protection reinforcement effect.
- Q:What packing materials should be understood in purchasing?
- The general duty packaging packaging and external packaging. Whether the guest to PP bag, PP bag on whether to lead LOGO, quality and size of the PP bag, in addition to the inner box, color or white, like film, how many grams of paper, a number of requirements, etc., and outside the box, whether printed marks on the outer box. What quality requirements do you have?.
- Q:How to prevent the use of packaging materials during production without error?
- In addition to training the employees' sense of responsibility, it is most important to identify clearly.1, the regional logo, the specifications are basically the same, but different in nature, placed in different regions.2, the identification of packaging materials.In addition, there is a practical experience for you.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- Auxiliary materials are indirect materials used in manufacturing and in manufacturing, but not the main products of the product.
- Q:Billycan what are the advantages compared with other packaging materials?
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.
- Q:What advantage does PET material have in packing?
- PET advantages as packaging materials:Good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance. It is resistant to oil, fat, acid and alkali, and is resistant to most solvents.The advantages of high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
- Q:What are biodegradable packaging materials?
- Biodegradable plastics is added in the production process of additives (such as starch, modified starch or other vitamins, photosensitizer, biological degradation agent), decreases its stability in the natural environment, easily degradable plastics.
Established in 1983, our company possess two decades experience in the production of plastic packaging. We supply thousands of different types of packaging bags, and have accumulated rich experience. Mainly products: PVC bag, blanket bag, quilt bag, bedding bag, soft bag, household bag, sheet bag, ear bag, handle bag, steel wire bag, high quality bag, pp bag, non-woven bag, cosmetic bag, shopping bag, clear bag, wine bag, transparent bag, food film, cling film, wrap film, clear film, transparent film, PE cling film, cling wrap film, stretch film, PE stretch film, handle film, machine film and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 280,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range