1. Specifications Of Water Soluble Film :
1)Excellent self-standing for maximum display and presentation
2)Can be opened repeatedly if zipper is added, convenient to use, easy to store and good air tightness.
3)Highly versatile, suitable for multiple applications.
4)Good resistance to pressure and drop, non-breakage and non-leakage.
5)Low storage and transportation cost.
6)Easy tear with V-cut or laser scoring.
7)Wide range of punch hole can be incorporated.
2.Usage Of Water Soluble Film :
Laminated Zipper Bags are used for packing all kind of things like cometics, clothes, industry products etc.
3.Packaging & Delivery Of Water Soluble Film :
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
4. Production Flow Of Water Soluble Film :
1) the customer offers the artwork and we help design
2) confirmation for plates ordered
5) separating and cutting
6) bag making
7) final inspection
8) shipping out
Welcome to inquiry us anytime ,thank you and looking forward to service you soon !
- Q:How to prevent the use of packaging materials during production without error?
- For example, the length or height, width, at the point of use, based on the existing object, workshop post operation platform, make a mark with bright colors at the top, and marked the length or height, when using gestures.Because you don't know what your packing material is, so you can only say something about it.
- Q:What kind of fruit package do you have?
- Packaging containers suitable for fruits include cartons, wooden cases and plastic cases. Some hard goods can also be packed in gunny bags, woven bags and mesh bags. The size and capacity of the packaging for types and varieties of products is different, to be considered at the same time, easy to carry, mechanization, handling and stacking pallet operation. After the product is used, it can be transported to the packing shed in wooden cases, and large wooden cases can also be used when refrigerated and stored in the atmosphere.
- Q:What are the packing materials for heavy cargo transportation?
- The bulky goods need to use fixed bandages, tie belt, to prevent the occurrence of collision in the process of transportation, damage. Dragon Century Logistics has made big transport in Hongkong, and the handling and strengthening of large cargo before shipment are more mature.
- Q:What are the common material choices, printing options and common sense?
- Moon high-end gift box: the use of 157G coated paper laminating grey board or board, can also be wove paper or other special craft paper.Printing: more 4C+0 printing, can be printed spot color (special gold or silver).After the process: light glue, matte plastic, local UV, matte, hot embossing, platinum (metallic film with gold, silver, blue and other colors for choice) or anti-counterfeit film (so that others can not copy), box mounted silk cloth, sponge or foam flocking plastic etc. material. Most of the handicraft is made by hand, and the materials should be chosen according to the needs and grades of the products. It has the artistic taste of elegant and elegant appearance.
- Q:What's the packing bag for rice and noodles?
- When the temperature is more than 50 degrees centigrade, the poisonous components in the plastic bag will seep out and contaminate the food. When the temperature reaches 80 degrees centigrade, the heat will be melted and the poisonous substance will be released.
- Q:What are the characteristics of paper holders in comparison with other packaging materials?
- At present, the use of foam product packaging can be roughly lined with paper tray exchange.x0d followed by the paper tray and the production cost is low, craft paper holder than styrofoam simple fast, short cycle time and production cost, and the cost of raw materials is low. It can not happen, not afraid of electrostatic erosion and prevent vibration, the function is better than that of styrofoam in many ways, are better than other materials.
- Q:What is accessory material? What is the difference between it and raw material?
- From this we can see that the auxiliary material is one of the raw materials and belongs to the raw material.For example: to make green pepper fried meat, then oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and other spices are auxiliary materials, and green peppers and meat is the raw material or main material, but they are the raw materials for stir frying.
- Q:Does the desiccant belong to the packing material?
- Strictly speaking, the desiccant belongs to the auxiliary material of packing material, and belongs to the part of the packing material.
- Q:What plastic packaged food is safer?
- PP plastic food packaging materials, PP special soft, good toughness, non-toxic, high temperature resistant, often make catering appliance or other high-temperature packaging products, our hotel is packed with PP material boxes.
- Q:What can I do instead of the carton packing now?
- From the performance point of view, the permeability is good, waterproof and hardness is relatively poor, and can be disassembled, folded, easy to store. (if it is plated with plastic film box, waterproof and hardness will be improved, ventilation decreased)
Established in 1983, our company possess two decades experience in the production of plastic packaging. We supply thousands of different types of packaging bags, and have accumulated rich experience. Mainly products: PVC bag, blanket bag, quilt bag, bedding bag, soft bag, household bag, sheet bag, ear bag, handle bag, steel wire bag, high quality bag, pp bag, non-woven bag, cosmetic bag, shopping bag, clear bag, wine bag, transparent bag, food film, cling film, wrap film, clear film, transparent film, PE cling film, cling wrap film, stretch film, PE stretch film, handle film, machine film and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 280,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range