Order On-line Tracking
Water-Reducing and Set-Retarding Admixture Concrete Admixture
SBTJM-II Water-Reducing and Set-Retarding Admixture is a synthetic powder based on beta-sulphonate formaldehyde condensate and reactive polymer. It has the properties of high range water reduction,
set-retarding and excellent strengthening. SBTJM-II is suitable to middle-strength or high-strength concrete where high range water reduction and set-retarding is desired. SBTJM-II is formulated to comply with the following specification for concrete admixture: ASTM494, Type D; BS EN 934: 2/3.2.11.
Features and Benefits:
1. High water reduction: Tested according to ASTMC494, the water reduction rate can be above around 20%.
2. High strengthening effect: Compared with ordinary concrete, the strength of concrete with SBTJM ® -II at the age of 28 days can be improved by 35~60%, at the age of 90 days can be improved by 20%.
3. Outstanding set-retarding: it can retard the initial and final set time by range of 6-20 hours. The specific set time can be modified according to the site requirement.
4. Good workability: It can provide high slump-retaining and very low slump loss effects. SBTJM ® -II improves workability and pumpability with no bleeding and segregation.
5. Low hydration heat: Compound with those if pure cement paste, the time when peak of hydration heat appears is delayed by 24 hours. Moreover, the hydration heat of paste at third-day age is only 1/5 of that of pure paste tested by DTA.
6. Wide compatibility: SBTJM ® -II is adaptable to different types of cement and other admixtures such as air-entraining agent, retarder.
7. Excellent durability: SBTJM ® -II can effectively improve the durability of concrete, such as carbonization resistance and freeze-thaw resistance.
8. Convenience for use: It can be added directly into concrete or dissolved beforehand into liquid state. It matches the requirements of different application conditions or mixer types.
Addition rate: The normal range of SBTJM ® -II addition rate is 0.4~0.6% by weight of cementitious materials. The addition amount depends on the required degree of retardation under job conditions. Longer setting time or higher ambient temperature requires higher addition rates and conversely the addition rate will be lower than normal.
25kg per bag or 1000kg per bag
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|