Order On-line Tracking
MNC-HHJ is a high range water reducing and retarding admixture which extends concrete setting time. It meets requirements with ASTM C 494 for Type G water reducing, high range and retarding admixtures.
1. MNC-HHJ retards the initial and final set of concrete. It extends the initial setting time of portland cement concrete by 2 to 3 hours at 21 ℃. MNC-HHJ is used wherever a delayed setting is needed to insure sufficient delivery, placement, vibration or compaction.
Features & Benefits
1. Increased concrete workability and comprehensive properties.
2. 15-20% of cement saved without sacrificing concrete strength and slump retention.
3. Improved concrete impermeability and anti-freeze/thaw ability.
Uses and Dosages
1.It can be added during mix or after mix, while the latter approach is preferential.
2.MNC-HHJ dosage normally ranges from 0.4% to 1.0% by weight of cementitious material, while recommended dosage is 0.5%.
Packed in woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|