Order On-line Tracking
MNC-HHJ is a high range water reducing and retarding admixture which extends concrete setting time. It meets requirements with ASTM C 494 for Type G water reducing, high range and retarding admixtures.
1. MNC-HHJ retards the initial and final set of concrete. It extends the initial setting time of portland cement concrete by 2 to 3 hours at 21 ℃. MNC-HHJ is used wherever a delayed setting is needed to insure sufficient delivery, placement, vibration or compaction.
Features & Benefits
1. Pale dark powder. It's non-toxic and nonflammable.
2. High water reducing rate and remarkable retarding effect.
3. Improved early strength after final set.
Uses and Dosages
1.It can be added during mix or after mix, while the latter approach is preferential.
2.MNC-HHJ dosage normally ranges from 0.4% to 1.0% by weight of cementitious material, while recommended dosage is 0.5%.
Packed in woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|