Order On-line Tracking
Water Reducer Sodium Lignosuphonate Powder Type
A spray dried fermented sodium lignosulfonate derived spruce wood sulphite liquor. It is a kind of natural anionic surface
active agent processed with sulfurous acid pulping waste through advanced production technology. sodium
lignosulfonate is an aqueous solution of modified lignosulfonates containing a catalyst which promotes more complete
hydration of port-land cement. It does not contain calcium chloride.
Yellow brown powder
5.5 ~ 8.5
Water insoluble matter (%)
Reductive matter (%)
Calcium and magnesium content (%)
Air content (%)
Lignosulfonate content (%)
Features and Benefits
1. Water reducing rate is above 10%, it can also improve concrete flowability without increase water consumption.
2. Sodium lignosulfonate improves concrete workability. It can reduce cement consumption for 5-10% while keep the same compressive strength
and slump value.
3. No chloride ion, no corrosion to the steel bar.
4. Improve concrete impermeability, compactability, freezing resistance and durability.
5. Reduce cement initial heat of hydration.
6. Sodium lignosulfonate is compatible with pumping agent to obtain retarding effect.
Dosage and Usage
1. The recommended addition rate of this product is 0.2-0.3% of cement quantity.
2. It has highest performance while prepared as water solution (mixing 40g powder with 60 water, the additional rate of
liquid is 0.5-0.75% of cement material quantity).
3. This product should be added into mixer simultaneously with mixing water, the mixing time should be more than three
4. In the field of concrete additives, the sodium lignosulphonate series products can be applied as common water reducing
admixture and built material of series multifunction high-performance water reducing admixtures. The products can be
directly adopted as additive in the concrete. Moreover, they also can be compounded with such high-performance water
reducing admixtures as naphthalene series and melamine series etc. And, they are also ideal materials for series retarding
agents and pumping agents etc.
Packaging, transport and storage
1.There is plastic pellicle inside and is exteriorly packed with plastic woven bag with 25kgs as net weight per bag.
2, keep away from moisture.
3.It shall be stored in a waterproof, rainproof place to avoid agglomeration. If there disaggregation, smashing it or dissolving
it will not affect the using effect. The product is harmless and does not deteriorate in long term storage. It's not a
flammable and explosive substance.
1.Q: What is MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 TON.
2.Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
3.Q: What about your packing?
A: For liquid: Flexitank, or IBC tank 1000L
For powder:Woven fabric bag with plastic film liner( 25kg or 1000kg)
Clients’ packing is workable.
4.Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 150000 tons/Year.
5.Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received deposit or L/C at sight.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|