101 - 200W
CE and Rohs
4.Water-proof type.power supply/ water-proof power supply
5.Protections: short circuit / overload/ Over lamp/ Over voltage
6.AC input voltage range: 170~260VAC
7.Case material: Aluminum alloy
8.Over voltage protection: 120%~140% rated output voltage
9.Withstand voltage: 2000V
10.Working temperature: -20 degree to 40 degree
11.Connection: VDE input and output using the power cord, 200mm long line
12.Packing : 250g
13.power supply/ water-proof power supply/ switching power supply
14.Any more informations please kindly contact me
- Q:My boyfriend disrupts electrical connections with his presence?
- Some how for God knows only the reason I moved into a house in Concord Ohio with a Witch Family. In the dead of day the old lady came walking up to me wearing sun glasses and had a presence I'll never forget. So, go tell the government that! Had to get away. Gee, girls are cute?
- Q:THIS MUST BE ANSWERED BY AN ELECTRICIAN FAMILIAR WITH NEC.?
- 2005 NEC section 110.26 states free space in front of electrical equipment must be at least 30 (762mm) wide. This clear space must continue from the floor to the height specified in section 110.26 (E). Doors or panels on the electrical equipment must be capable of opening at least a 90 - degree angle. Contact your local electrical inspector in the building department. They'll take care of you. Good Luck Tom A Sr. Construction Project Manager Albion, MI
- Q:how to get sand out of electrical equipment?
- There is a video on youtube of how to take apart a 3ds. This might make you void your warranty.
- Q:Electrical distribution systems?
- All equipment should get supply voltage same.So we have to connect all in parallel But to complete the circuit, we need Phase and neutral Bulbs, fans, washing machines, fridges are connected in parallel
- Q:My US 120V TV and stereo aren't working in 220 Amsterdam using 3000W transformers bought in US. Why?
- In case noone else has a better answer, this might be something to think about not sure if it is correct TV's especially, require the 60Hz frequency of the electricity in order to work properly if the Amsterdam power runs at a different frequency that might be the reason. Transformers convert the power (wattage) correctly, but not all transformers will convert to the correct frequency most transformers will convert wattage at the frequency they are plugged into If this IS the case, you need a wattage and frequency converter for your tv to work again, I may be wrong
- Q:Chemistry safety crossword puzzle?
- 3). Dangerous 4). Tiestring (but 9 letters not 8)
- Q:Crossword: (5 letters) Fire extinguisher?
- WATER!!! no? Novec is another one like Halon
- Q:Does this frequency fcuks all over the world?
- Some electrical item in your house or close by is radiating EMI (Electromagnetic Interference). The frequencies of this EMI are the same as the radio broadcasts but much stronger - swamping them. Hence you just here the noises you do. You should try switching off your electrical items one by one to identify the culprit. If it is not an item in your house, then there's probably not much you can do.
- Q:does an electrical engineer operates on steam turbine or jet engine (or helps in its design)?
- Turbine engines (either steam of fuel-injected) are mechanical parts and not electrical parts. A electrical engineer will be working on the generator that is attached to this systems. They will also work on the transmission of that power (Transformers and all that good stuff!).
- Q:Commercial Electrical Estimating?
- One way to go would be to identify the circuits in each room. Measure distance between outlets switches , add 12 for each outlet or fixture each 90deg turn if wire is to be run in conduit. If you have some idea of route wiring will take, account for going up over cielings or under floors to the home run to the service panel for each circuit , allow for a 6' tail at breaker location then add 10%. Assuming everything will take (or might be required to take ) perimeter routes w/ 90deg turns dressing the conduit on walls or racks you should be be safe. Some est runs will be long some short , but it evens out. Might be a good idea to show how you arrived at estimate on your worksheet. Might not be the only way to estimate , but it shows you gave it some thought. Best regards
We absorb the advanced international technology, and our main products include all kinds of switch power supplies. Relying on superior quality, excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive price, our products are selling well all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range