duplex stainless steel pipe price
GB HG ASME/ASTM EN JIG AISI etc.
6m 12m and other size that could be
tailored to customer
200 Series (Cr - Ni - Mn austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 201,202
300 Series (Cr - Ni austenitic stainless steel) mainly: 301,302,303,303 CU,
304,304 L, 304F, 304H, 310,310 S, 314,314 L, 316,316 L/321
400 Series( Cr martensitic/ ferritic stainless steel ):410,420,430,409L etc.
sea water desalination
φ273 * 10~ φ630 * 16mm automatic continuous production line
φ89~φ219*11mm automatic continuous production line
ZG50 ZG60 small diameter automatic continuous production line
UOE production line
eddy current testing
the surface quality
other related testing
Plastic bag for each piece then packed in standard seaworthy woven
bags .Wooden or steel crates could be tailored to customer when requested.
Material Composition (%)
Q: What the Raw material ?
A: We use 100% Korea material.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: As customer's request.
Q: What is the production ability ? or delivery time ?
A: Our production ability support 40HQ order finish in one week.
Q: What is the regular shipping port ?
A: Shanghai or Yangzhou
Q: What is your payment ?
A: TT or LC
Q: Can we have sample ?
A: Sample free, freight cost you.
Q: For urgently doubuts, who online ?
A: Sales and marketing Manager 24 hours online service.
- Q:Connecting icemaker valve to 1/4" tubing?
- I never did like plastic, try copper tubing.
- Q:What is the name of the plastic tubing that has electrical wiring in it, and is used under concrete?
- I got this from the internet: Insulated wires may be run in one of several forms of a raceway between electrical devices. This may be a pipe, called a conduit, or in one of several varieties of metal (rigid steel or aluminum) or non-metallic (PVC) tubing. I could go right o the store and buy this product, because its gray in nature and doesn't have the same characteristics as water pipe. I don't know about the machine that makes it, since it is purchased in quantities in a store. Good luck
- Q:How do I retrieve tube and brush hog in bass fishing?
- jig it up and down
- Q:Is my 2007 Dodge Caliber's dipstick tube made of plastic?
- Use a magnetic pan heater, make sure it's not aluminum
- Q:Jump rope in the middle of the cut of plastic pipe role
- Increase rope weight. It is estimated that your rope is a cotton cord, which can easily jump dead rope. Installing this plastic tube adds a certain weight, thereby preventing the dead rope.
- Q:Need some suggestions on cooling some water filled tubing?
- You have not said how much heat you need to disperse - whether it needs to be a continuous process or not. You have not mentioned whether the lines are flexible or what length they are! However, without making things too complicated, if you use a longish length of plastic tubing, you could coil them and run them through a bucket full of an ice/salt/water mixture. Depending on how fast the water is moving through the tubes, if you had a strong mixture of salt and ice - with just enough water in the bucket to allow conduction - you might be able to freeze the water in the tubes - which is probably NOT what you want to do. So experiment before the performance.
- Q:Heater core or just blocked a/c drain tube in 99 Ford Escort?
- You are probably correct about the a/c drain tube. If it were the heater core, there would be a coolant smell and your coolant level would drop and by now the engine would be getting hot. It shouldn't cost that much to have someone open the drain tube, but you should be able to do it yourself. Look in the engine compartment on the firewall at approximately the center of the car just a little toward the passenger side of center. There should be a black rubber or plastic tube protruding and pointing down or down and back. You may need a piece of wire to snake up the tube to loosen whatever is clogging it. Be careful with the wire and don't just shove it all up in there. Just through the tube is far enough
- Q:a molten plastic flows out of a tube 8 cm long at a rate of 13 cm^3/min?
- Hello Cedric Mapula, let us use the expression V/t = pi P a^4 / 8 l eta Here V/t = volume flown in one sec = 13 cm^3 / 60 s = 13/60 cm^3 /s pi = 3.14 P = 18*13.6*980 a = 1.3/ 20 cm = 0.065 cm l = 8 cm eta = ? Plug these and find the required eta i.e. coefficient of viscosity of liquid Ans : 0.969 g/cm*s = 0.969*10^-3/10^-2 kg/m*s = 0.0969 kg/m*s
- Q:How are gold buffalo coin sold, in a tube, like the eagles, or individually wrapped in plastic?
- 2006 American Buffalo Gold Proof One Ounce Coin Gold buffalo $800.00 coin? Individual in a case with letter of authenticity. each coin enclosed in hard round plastic and place in a blue case.. very nice and very beautifully.... The American Buffalo Gold Proof Coins are collector versions of the official United States Mint American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins and are available in limited mintages. The designs are based on the original 1913, Type I Buffalo nickel, as designed by James Earle Fraser. very very sharp proof coin.. This coin is going to be a winner 20 years from now in the market place among collectors.. us mint link and picture catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/sto...
- Q:i would like make my own fishing floats,but cant find things i need. the reed,plastic tube, screw in eyes?
- plastic tube can be found at WalMart in the pet department with the aquariums. the air hoses are clear and in several sizes. also think about the old hose in the yard, is it.....? screw eyes in the hardware department, or sporting goods if you mean the ones that go on the rod. Reed.....those cheap flutes you get for a buck are either river reed or bamboo and bamboo floats too. OR are you talking about the fishing float where you are floating in an inner tube with a seat hanging to keep you afloat? Thay also have them in the pool supply department. Be creative you'll never find anything if you keep saying can't!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range